What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Odell Beckham, Jr., BAL (1 Viewer)

This has the makings of an excellent buy-low opportunity sometime in the next year.
His ADP will probably start to climb any minute now. All it takes is one positive report about something spectacular he does in practice or in a preseason game to get the ball rolling. He's going at the back end of the first round of rookie drafts now which I think is pretty crazy for the #12 overall pick in the NFL draft.
Fell to 1.11 in my 16-team .5 PPR... we count return yardage too. I happily scooped him up.
Do you count pulled hamstrings? Because this guy is rackin em up.

Beckham has bust written all over him from the second the Giants reached for him in the 1st round until his 2nd or 3rd hamstring injury I've hated this pick

This has the makings of an excellent buy-low opportunity sometime in the next year.
His ADP will probably start to climb any minute now. All it takes is one positive report about something spectacular he does in practice or in a preseason game to get the ball rolling. He's going at the back end of the first round of rookie drafts now which I think is pretty crazy for the #12 overall pick in the NFL draft.
Fell to 1.11 in my 16-team .5 PPR... we count return yardage too. I happily scooped him up.

Beckham has bust written all over him from the second the Giants reached for him in the 1st round until his 2nd or 3rd hamstring injury I've hated this pick
So... I know you're a Giants fan (or at least I see you in every Giants thread). Why do you hate OBJ so much? He was widely considered by professional scouts as a Top 10 talent.

So... I know you're a Giants fan (or at least I see you in every Giants thread). Why do you hate OBJ so much? He was widely considered by professional scouts as a Top 10 talent.
I really don't believe that he is a top 10 talent ... and I really only heard that starting about 2 days before the draft and haven't heard it since.

I look at all of the needs that the Giants had LT, MLB, TE and DT and all of the players that they passed up that could have been contributing to this sorry ### team and it kills me.

Shazier and CJ Mosely, Arron Donald, Zack Martin ... these are all guys they could have had who are looking great and expected to start for their respective teams.

They probably could have traded up and gotten Lewan or Ebron without giving up too much

Mayock didn't even have Beckham in his top 5 WRs. Look at all of the WRs that got drafted after Beckham that are looking great. This draft was loaded with WRs so there was no reason to reach for one in the 1st even if he turns out to be the 3rd best WR in the draft he wont be worth the 12th pick in the draft

I really don't believe that he is a top 10 talent ... and I really only heard that starting about 2 days before the draft and haven't heard it since.

I look at all of the needs that the Giants had LT, MLB, TE and DT and all of the players that they passed up that could have been contributing to this sorry ### team and it kills me.

Shazier and CJ Mosely, Arron Donald, Zack Martin ... these are all guys they could have had who are looking great and expected to start for their respective teams.

They probably could have traded up and gotten Lewan or Ebron without giving up too much

Mayock didn't even have Beckham in his top 5 WRs. Look at all of the WRs that got drafted after Beckham that are looking great. This draft was loaded with WRs so there was no reason to reach for one in the 1st even if he turns out to be the 3rd best WR in the draft he wont be worth the 12th pick in the draft
1. Okay, that's fine if you don't believe it. Many people did and still do. I'm not sure where you're listening but a lot of people are still extremely excited about this kids potential. As for not having heard it until 2 days before the draft and Mayock not having Beckham in his Top 5 WRs?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000344764/article/mike-mayocks-position-rankings-for-2014-nfl-draft

This is from April 28th, a week and a half prior to the draft and has Mayock showing OBJ as his #3 WR behind only Watkins and Evans. Prior to that though, OBJ was still in his Top 5 as he was tied for 5th with Landry and Benjamin on his post-combine rankings. So for months Mayock considered him a Top 5 talent at the position.

2. As for looking at how good all these other WRs are doing, well sure... they're on the field. Issac Bruce missed his entire rookie season due to injury and finished as one of the best WRs of all time. So if your reasoning for him being a bust is because he's not shown up much in camp due to injury that's simply short sighted.

3. Yes, Shazier, Mosely, Donald and Martin were all available. But we had a top defense last year and the Giants made waves in the free agent market to help sure up the defense even more. The draft strategy was clearly to focus on the offensive side of the ball early. The offense was A-W-F-U-L last season, it wasn't even a question it was the downfall of the team. If the offense was as good as it's 2012 counterpart we'd have probably been deep into the playoffs last year with the quality of the defense we had. But the offensive line collapsed, our RB core collapsed and one of our best offensive weapons (Hakeem Nicks) apparently fell off a cliff and died because I don't remember seeing him do anything relevant all season. We needed offensive weapons, we went out and got them... or tried to at least. Beckham in the 1st, Richburg in the 2nd and Williams in the 4th.

4. Would it have been nice to grab Mosley and sure up the MLB position for the next 15 years? Sure, but there are good MLBs every year and the team probably felt that WR was a more pressing need this season as we had Beason who performed amazingly last year.

But to say we didn't need a WR when Cruz and Manning were literally publically BEGGING the entire time leading up to the draft to go WR in the first round, specifically Beckham. That's just being blind for the sake of being blind. Eli and Cruz wanted OBJ on this team, there was a lot of mention of it before the draft and after the draft a lot of confirmation. We have yet to even see what Beckham can do, we know that the reports were great in OTAs and he's been injured since then. But relax, you're acting like he's already Miles Austin.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Okay, that's fine if you don't believe it. Many people did and still do. I'm not sure where you're listening but a lot of people are still extremely excited about this kids potential. As for not having heard it until 2 days before the draft and Mayock not having Beckham in his Top 5 WRs?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000344764/article/mike-mayocks-position-rankings-for-2014-nfl-draft

This is from April 28th, a week and a half prior to the draft and has Mayock showing OBJ as his #3 WR behind only Watkins and Evans. Prior to that though, OBJ was still in his Top 5 as he was tied for 5th with Landry and Benjamin on his post-combine rankings. So for months Mayock considered him a Top 5 talent at the position.

2. As for looking at how good all these other WRs are doing, well sure... they're on the field. Issac Bruce missed his entire rookie season due to injury and finished as one of the best WRs of all time. So if your reasoning for him being a bust is because he's not shown up much in camp due to injury that's simply short sighted.

3. Yes, Shazier, Mosely, Donald and Martin were all available. But we had a top defense last year and the Giants made waves in the free agent market to help sure up the defense even more. The draft strategy was clearly to focus on the offensive side of the ball early. The offense was A-W-F-U-L last season, it wasn't even a question it was the downfall of the team. If the offense was as good as it's 2012 counterpart we'd have probably been deep into the playoffs last year with the quality of the defense we had. But the offensive line collapsed, our RB core collapsed and one of our best offensive weapons (Hakeem Nicks) apparently fell off a cliff and died because I don't remember seeing him do anything relevant all season. We needed offensive weapons, we went out and got them... or tried to at least. Beckham in the 1st, Richburg in the 2nd and Williams in the 4th.

4. Would it have been nice to grab Mosley and sure up the MLB position for the next 15 years? Sure, but there are good MLBs every year and the team probably felt that WR was a more pressing need this season as we had Beason who performed amazingly last year.

But to say we didn't need a WR when Cruz and Manning were literally publically BEGGING the entire time leading up to the draft to go WR in the first round, specifically Beckham. That's just being blind for the sake of being blind. Eli and Cruz wanted OBJ on this team, there was a lot of mention of it before the draft and after the draft a lot of confirmation. We have yet to even see what Beckham can do, we know that the reports were great in OTAs and he's been injured since then. But relax, you're acting like he's already Miles Austin.
Right ... that's my point what did Beckham do to move up to the 12th pick a week and a half before the draft?

There are good MLBs every year[SIZE=11.818181991577148px] ? When was the last time the Giants drafted a good MLB or any good linebacker for that matter ?[/SIZE]

Cruz is a solid #1, Randle's a solid #2, Jernigan / Manningham make a nice # 3 & 4

None of it matters if you don't have a LT at all. Beatty is terrible and we dont have anyone better

Point is they could have taken a LT in the 1st, a WR in the 2nd who could be as good or better than Beckham and still probably could have gotten Richburg in the 3rd

Rotoworld:

Odell Beckham - WR - Giants

NJ.com's Jordan Raanan believes it's "not looking good" for Odell Beckham (hamstring) to be ready for the regular season.

We're considering Beckham "out indefinitely" after his latest hamstring setback. With Jerrel Jernigan not earning points from the coaching staff in camp, Victor Cruz and Rueben Randle should open the year as target monsters in New York's shaky passing attack. Beckham isn't worth a flier in re-draft leagues.

Source: Jordan Raanan on Twitter

Aug 19 - 8:29 PM

monk said:
Khy said:

Right ... that's my point what did Beckham do to move up to the 12th pick a week and a half before the draft?

There are good MLBs every year[SIZE=11.8181819915771px] ? When was the last time the Giants drafted a good MLB or any good linebacker for that matter ?[/SIZE]

Cruz is a solid #1, Randle's a solid #2, Jernigan / Manningham make a nice # 3 & 4

None of it matters if you don't have a LT at all. Beatty is terrible and we dont have anyone better

Point is they could have taken a LT in the 1st, a WR in the 2nd who could be as good or better than Beckham and still probably could have gotten Richburg in the 3rd
He had one of if not the best combine and pro day among the WRs and had the pre determined talent to go along with it.

I never said the Giants drafted a good MLB... they also haven't drafted one period really. Since Coughlin has joined the team in 2004 they've drafted zero LBs in the 1st round, 1 LB in the 2nd round and 1 LB in the 3rd round. What I meant is that there's ALWAYS good LBs in the draft, it doesn't mean the Giants go after them... ever.

Last season they had a chance at Ogletree, Te'o, Alonso, Minter all graded out as 1-2nd round picks and would've been fine for them to pick in the 1st but they opted not to and instead went with Pugh.

In 2012 there was Mychal Kendricks, Bobby Wagner, Courtney Upshaw, Lavonte David, Zach Brown, they opted to go with David Wilson.

2011 there was Mason Foster in the 3rd round, they took Jerrel Jernigan right before him. KJ Wright also went in the 4th round and Bruce Carter and Akeem Ayers went in the 2nd round. They took Prince, whose been solid so I'm not upset with that at all.

2010 they took JPP and no real LBs of not went in the 1st round... in the 2nd round they could've had Daryl Washington instead of Linval Joseph. Who knows, maybe he'd have kept his head on straight with Coughlin instead of the couching carousel in ARI. Also in the 2nd round? Sean Lee, Brandon Spikes and Pat Angerer. In the 3rd round they took Chad Jones (who ever the hell that is) after him? Donald Butler and NaVorro Bowman went.

My point being, there are good LBs EVERY SINGLE SEASON. The Giants just chose not to take LBs with early round picks, for reasons that nobody in the world could figure out. They've needed a top ILB for as long as I can remember, yet every year completely ignore the talent at the position.

Cruz is a solid #1 or an elite #2. So it makes sense to try and get a better #1. Randle is not, in my opinion a solid #2. He's a bad #2 or a solid #3. Jernigan is average at best and Manningham is unlikely to make the team, I think Corey Washington will make the team over him easily.

Will Beatty might be terrible, but they're not going to bench the 4th highest paid player on their roster. Are you aware that outside of Manning, Rolle and Cruz, Beatty is the biggest hit to their cap? Why you might ask? Because in 2011 and 2012 he graded out as one of the best LTs in football. If they cut him they'd have to account for his $15.5 million in dead money (or you know... the highest amount on the team). And they're not just going to bench a guy like that.

As for Richburg in the 3rd it's unlikely, most sites had him graded as a 1st or 2nd round pick. If he was still there in the 3rd round for them it'd have been a steal.

Faust said:
Rotoworld:

NJ.com's Jordan Raanan believes it's "not looking good" for Odell Beckham (hamstring) to be ready for the regular season.

We're considering Beckham "out indefinitely" after his latest hamstring setback. With Jerrel Jernigan not earning points from the coaching staff in camp, Victor Cruz and Rueben Randle should open the year as target monsters in New York's shaky passing attack. Beckham isn't worth a flier in re-draft leagues.

Aug 19 - 8:29 PM
I say play Washington in his spot.....Who cares if he knows all of the routes.....He can run fly routes every play...The D still has to account for him and he would open it up for Cruz and Randle....That is all they were expecting out of Beckham this year anyway.

So what's the general consensus on this guy now? I drafted him a few weeks ago in one league expecting he would be ready to go by now. Looks like he is droppable for some other free agents out there in my view as he doesn't sound ready, and even if he is, he isn't going to crack the starting line up anytime soon after having missed all of preseason.

Any Giant homers got any of the latest poop on this guy?

Rotoworld:

Coach Tom Coughlin indicated Saturday that the Giants don't anticipate Odell Beckham (hamstring) being ready for Week 1.

Coughlin said the Giants specifically kept Preston Parker on the 53-man roster to return punts, "because Odell Beckham was going to be the punt returner." When Beckham finally heals up, he'll slide in on punt returns while pushing for snaps in three- and four-receiver sets. For the foreseeable future, the 12th overall pick in May's draft is off the re-draft fantasy radar.

Aug 30 - 9:12 PM

So what's the general consensus on this guy now? I drafted him a few weeks ago in one league expecting he would be ready to go by now. Looks like he is droppable for some other free agents out there in my view as he doesn't sound ready, and even if he is, he isn't going to crack the starting line up anytime soon after having missed all of preseason.

He is not a drop no matter the format. Most people probably spent an early-mid 1st on this guy and even though his value probably isn't that high anymore, he's still worth a roster spot. He was the 12th overall pick in the NFL draft, and a highly sought after prospect. No way you drop him unless your league is really shallow.

He is not a drop no matter the format. Most people probably spent an early-mid 1st on this guy and even though his value probably isn't that high anymore, he's still worth a roster spot. He was the 12th overall pick in the NFL draft, and a highly sought after prospect. No way you drop him unless your league is really shallow.
The guy is obviously talking redraft.

Last year I took some heat here for saying Jernigan is not that good and after this summer he's been exposed as such. Neither Randle nor Cruz are traditional #1 WRs but more #2 types. Cruz is a fantastic complimentary player that would be phenomenal on a team like Detroit or Cincy where there was a #1. As their leader, their supposed #1, he struggles and then seems to find his niche and have a sweet streak in games. It's not reliable, dependable type plays.

Randle is more like a traditional solid #2 WR.

Beckham Jr is supposedly similarly great like Cruz. He too isn't a big burly #1 QBs can just loft it too but is 6 feet tall.

The Gmen planned to have these three and good luck covering them. They didn't care for the giant #1 WR like Plax, it was going to be that one of these three would surely be open anyway.

Now, their TEs are a disaster and Jernigan has a confidence issue. I love the aforementioned comparison to Parcells and Glenn with Coughlin and Beckham Jr. It's inexact for the nitpickers, but the tone and frustration are similar.

Parcells riding rookie stud Meshawn while Chrebet works his tail off and outperforms him also seems a little similar at least in tone and frustration.

He's gonna play when he's healthy and he's going to have a coach very stern with him and expect production without excuses and...it won't be give the rook time to develop. I know it's very common in FF and we usually expect it, but I totally doubt that here.

For now, Jernigan will play a lot and get a bunch of passes til he fails or regains his confidence. The TE was a big part of the Giant offense for decades and GBP offense too but they have "nothing" at TE. Someone is getting a shot here-although I wouldn't draft one in FF.

Again, in the meantime, if Coughlin gets frustrated, they will line up 2 WRs, a blocking TE and a FB and play a traditional pro set where they run a RB til they're tired, then run a different one. New OC or not, Coughlin has ran this O for 30 years and it's certainly his frustration fallback set.

When Beckham Jr returns, the new high-flying O will absolutely be utilized and Jernigan will get more chances to regain his confidence too. They need both these guys in a big way and absolutely have banked on it.

After Beckham went in the 20th round, I got him in the next two drafts in round 19. There is no doubt he's the most talented player in round 19 with the highest upside. If he were a round 10 guy and people wrote him off for redraft, I'd understand that sentiment. For the 19th round, wait 2-3 weeks...it doesn't get any better than that. If he is still whining about his hammy after week 3, fine cut him just like you'll probably do with anyone else you have in the 19th round to pickup some WW darling. If your draft is over, I'd bet he's the best WW pickup after week one too. The guy is loaded with talent and FF doesn't often give you a risk/reward ratio this favorable, ya just gotta take a chance here.

Rotoworld:

Odell Beckham (hamstring) was working on the side with trainers during Monday's practice.

Coach Tom Coughlin has already admitted that he doesn't expect to have Beckham for Week 1 against the Lions. The No. 12 overall pick has fallen way behind as he's battled this hamstring issue since OTAs.

Source: Dan Graziano on Twitter

Sep 1 - 10:31 AM

It's amazing how this guy has fallen completely off the radar. There was a time this summer when he was the #2 rookie WR behind Watkins.

Thank god I only have him in dynasty, but even that I'm a little concerned he'll end up being one of these never 100% guys year after year. This hammy thing he's had has just been weird.

This is getting stupid. I really wish we would have taken Martin from ND or Kelvin Benjamin from FSU.
I never understood going WR at all. If you counted Manningham in April, the Giants had 4 good WR. Unless there's an upcoming contract problem where you know you;d have to get rid of 1 of Cruz/Randle/Jernigan next year, then I cannot see how they justified going WR in round1 given the needs throughout the defense (and o-line too).

This is getting stupid. I really wish we would have taken Martin from ND or Kelvin Benjamin from FSU.
I never understood going WR at all. If you counted Manningham in April, the Giants had 4 good WR. Unless there's an upcoming contract problem where you know you;d have to get rid of 1 of Cruz/Randle/Jernigan next year, then I cannot see how they justified going WR in round1 given the needs throughout the defense (and o-line too).
Manningham is eh. Jernigan isn't that good and has had a real rough go of it this offseason with the new staff-he's been somewhat exposed and lost his confidence.

Rotoworld:

The Newark Star-Ledger reports Odell Beckham (hamstring) is "once again headed in a positive direction."

Beckham isn't practicing this week, but has started making progress in his rehab. He won't play in Monday night's opener. Coach Tom Coughlin believes Beckham is 2-3 weeks away from returning. Beckham will be the Giants' punt returner when healthy and push for time in three-wide sets.

Source: Newark Star-Ledger

Sep 5 - 7:46 PM

Rotoworld:

Coach Tom Coughlin has yet to rule Odell Beckham (hamstring) out for Week 3.

It doesn't mean we'll see Beckham make his debut this week against the Texans, but it suggests the 12th overall pick is more day-to-day than week-to-week. Beckham hasn't practiced in well over a month. After placing Jerrel Jernigan on I.R. with a mid-foot sprain, the Giants are looking for a new No. 3 receiver and someone to ignite the offense. When healthy, Beckham is that sort of player.

Source: New York Daily News

Sep 17 - 8:58 AM

Rotoworld:

Coach Tom Coughlin said Odell Beckham (hamstring) won't play Week 3 against the Texans.

"Not to my knowledge," Coughlin said. "Not with the team." Beckham remains sidelined at practice, and isn't expected to take any reps this week. Preston Parker will fill in as the Giants' No. 3 receiver in place of Jerrel Jernigan (foot, I.R.). Parker (6'/200) has just one catch since the 2011 season with the Bucs.

Related: Preston Parker

Source: Ralph Vacchiano on Twitter

Sep 17 - 11:13 AM

Rotoworld:

Giants OC Ben McAdoo said whatever they get from Odell Beckham (hamstring) this season "will be a good bonus."

Not exactly what most teams, especially bad ones like the Giants, expect from No. 12 overall picks. Beckham hasn't practiced fully in nearly three months, as he's been painfully slow to recover from a pulled hamstring. When Beckham does return, he's going to have some serious depth chart climbing to do.

Sep 19 - 10:00 AM

Rotoworld:

Giants OC Ben McAdoo said whatever they get from Odell Beckham (hamstring) this season "will be a good bonus."

Not exactly what most teams, especially bad ones like the Giants, expect from No. 12 overall picks. Beckham hasn't practiced fully in nearly three months, as he's been painfully slow to recover from a pulled hamstring. When Beckham does return, he's going to have some serious depth chart climbing to do.

His saving grace may be that the Giants look bad enough that if he can get healthy for the 2nd half of the season they may not be playing for much and may throw him out there to see what they got.

So happy I made this guy my first-ever, first round dynasty rookie draft pick. That said, maybe he's onto something. Stay off the field until Coughlin and crew are fired. Get healthy, fresh start next year?

So happy I made this guy my first-ever, first round dynasty rookie draft pick. That said, maybe he's onto something. Stay off the field until Coughlin and crew are fired. Get healthy, fresh start next year?
Is this guy worth a stash?
In re-draft, not yet. In dynasty, he should already be owned.
Not only owned in dynasty...but most likely a top 8 pick. Wish I could unload him on someone for anything close to what I paid. Even if he ever gets healthy, who's gonna throw him the ball? Eli is toast.

I'm in a dynasty league and he's unowned, but who would you drop for him?

Taliaferro (potential Ravens starter later this year), Jordan Mathews, Christine michael?

Not sure what his upside is with that Giants team.

Rotoworld:

NJ.com's Jordan Raanan expects Odell Beckham (hamstring) to be sidelined until at least Week 5.

Beckham has begun making sharp cuts and running at near-full speed in a straight line, but he hasn't practiced with the team in over a month. We wouldn't bother stashing Beckham in re-draft leagues, even in 14-teamers.

Source: NJ.com
Sep 19 - 3:13 PM

Rotoworld:

Giants: Weekly offensive observations include Odell Beckham becoming a 'bonus'

Excerpt:

1. Beckham Has Become a 'Bonus'

At this point, the Giants coaches are acting as if rookie wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. doesn't exist. It's nothing against the No. 12 overall pick in the draft. In fact, it seems to be for his benefit.

Coughlin and McAdoo don't want to put any additional and unnecessary pressure on the first-round pick as he recovers from a hamstring injury that has prohibited him from completing a full practice since June. Given the way the past three months have unfolded, they figure it's best to provide him all the time and space necessary so that, whenever he does return, it's at 100 percent. Beckham has been doing more on the side with trainers at practice, but still hasn't taken a snap in almost a month.

McAdoo even admitted that he doesn't allow himself to dream of the day that Beckham returns. It lets the team (and coaches) live in the present, not the future.

"[beckham] has a special skill set. He is gifted. He is talented," McAdoo said. "He is smart. He is conscientious. I am excited for the chance for him to come out here. It has to be painful for him right now. I am not going to put myself or him through any of that. When he comes out here, it will be a good bonus for all of us."

Rotoworld:

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports Odell Beckham (hamstring) is fully expected to make his season debut next Thursday night against the Redskins.

Beckham didn't practice at all this past week. But the Giants are likely just being cautious with their first-round pick after multiple setbacks and with a short week on the horizon. Preston Parker will be the Giants' No. 3 receiver Sunday against the Texans. Beckham will eventually push for snaps in three-wide sets, but it may not happen immediately. He has no re-draft appeal.

Sep 21 - 10:36 AM

Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter

Rotoworld:

NFL.com's Kimberly Jones reports Odell Beckham (hamstring) will not make his NFL debut in Week 4.

CBS had reported that Beckham was "fully expected" to debut on Thursday Night Football against the Redskins. Instead, he'll rest up another 10 days for Week 5. Beckham remains off the radar in 12-14 team leagues.

Source: Kimberly Jones on Twitter
Sep 22 - 2:59 PM

Rotoworld:

Odell Beckham (hamstring) participated in on-field practice Tuesday for the first time since Aug. 18.

Beckham was just participating in individual drills, but it's finally a step in right direction. He's had multiple setbacks since pulling his hamstring way back in June. The No. 12 overall pick won't play Thursday, but could make his NFL debut in Week 5 and needs to be on deep-league radars. The Giants want to use a three-wide set as their base.

Sep 23 - 12:44 PM

Rotoworld:

Odell Beckham (hamstring) was officially "limited" in Tuesday's return to practice.

Per coach Tom Coughlin, Beckham participated in individual drills, and "made it through without a setback." He won't be active for Thursday's trip to Washington, but should finally be ready to make his NFL debut in Week 5 against the Falcons. That is, of course, provided he avoids setbacks.

Source: Ralph Vacchiano on Twitter

Sep 23 - 2:04 PM

come 'on Odell..show us something
I've only got him in dynasty and expect no significant production this year.

Rookie WR - strike 1. Very little training camp to work on skills - strike 2. Gimpy for over a month - strike 3.

May have to wait until 2016 to see a breakout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a looong season. FF playoffs are more than 2 months away. He plays in the perfect division for WRs to succeed. Maybe this offense has turned the corner to being decent. Randle has been meh.

As always if we wait until he does something might be too late. Worth a redraft stash?

Users who are viewing this thread