What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

League Full (1 Viewer)

I have a league similar to this but with full IDP and with no devy or superflex and it's a ton of fun. After week 16 you roll right into off season action. I would consider a spot but I am intimidated by devy leagues since I don't watch college ball. What's the name of the original league that was before this?

I personally don't watch college football either, but I do follow devy players values and rankings which is very easy to find these days. I really enjoy devy leagues and they are becoming more popular all

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed that devy and superflex have been taking off huge lately, this year especially. I've never played in either format ...guess I'm kinda old fashioned. Looks like a fun league though and looks like I'm not the only one to borrow Paragon's format for a template. :cool:

Great format. Everyone is loving the offseason action. All my other leagues at dead at this point in the year.

Well it sounds like you may be a good fit. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread