What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's the worst movie you've ever seen? (1 Viewer)

bosoxs45

Footballguy
No Holds Barred starring Hulk Hogan (1989) has to be the worst movie ever. Now, for the post part, wrestlers (with the rare exception of Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson) do horrible at the Box Office. But this movie was soooo unbelivably bad, and the acting was even worse, and the way WWE (WWF, at the time) was promoting it, you'd think it won an Oscar. thoughts? :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember almost wanting to leave it on to see how awful it could continue being, but I turned off Gamer with Gerard Butler after about 45 minutes.

Problem Child

The one and only movie I ever walked out on.

Side note: somehow a Problem Child II and Problem Child III were made so someone in the world must have liked these. :wacko:

Nothing But Trouble

Maybe it was just too high expectations considering the cast, but man was that movie awful.

Going Overboard with Adam Sandler was pretty crappy as well.

The Sweetest Thing is one I tried to sit through with my ex-wife. I couldn't make it half way. Absolutely dreadful. So insipid it hurt.

In college, I took my GF to see The Prophecy. Gigantic hunk of poo.

The Tree of Life
I normally like weird movies, but this might be my answer as well. I've started and continued it 3 times now, and still haven't been able to finish.

ETA: Actually I saw R100 at Sundance this year, and I remember thinking "this #### might actually be worse than Tree of Life". Just proof that if you make something different then some people will like it for that reason alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blair Witch Project
Hands down winner.

This was awful and was getting all sorts of cred the first 2 weeks it was out as the scariest movie ever.
BWP was one of the first virally marketed movies. I saw it when it was first opening in indie theaters and everybody thought it was based on real footage about people who got murdered in the woods. It worked for about a couple weeks until it made it big at which point the whole idea falls apart.

Tough one:

Ghost Dad

or

Beach Babes 2: Cave Girl Island

Envy gets a honorable mention for how bad it was vs. its potential

No Holds Barred starring Hulk Hogan (1989) has to be the worst movie ever. Now, for the post part, wrestlers (with the rare exception of Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson) do horrible at the Box Office. But this movie was soooo unbelivably bad, and the acting was even worse, and the way WWE (WWF, at the time) was promoting it, you'd think it won an Oscar. thoughts? :popcorn:
That was really bad. I think Hogan's only entertaining movie was Suburban Commando.

I was maybe 7 when No Holds Barred came out, but I loved that movie. Watched a ton, also had the SummerSlam VHS with Hulk/Barber vs $$$/Zeus and watched it until the tape wore down.

Gosh, i've seen so many no one movie can just fall into this category.

Piranha DD

BloodRayne2

Strange Wilderness

Solo

Highlander 3

Branded

Scorpion King 3

Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

Any Steaven Segal Movie made within the last 10 years

Any Dolph Lundgren Movie made within the last 15 years

I could go on for days...

Even Cowgirls Get the Blues.

the movies you people have posted are fine cinema compared to this POS

Sitting on line at Disney so wtf.....I have plenty here are a few:

Attack of the Killer Tomatos

Plan 9 From Outer Space

Ishtar

The Godfather III

If you went to see Blair Witch and hated it, well, then that's a tough beat, but if you actually watched Freddie Got Fingered or Grease 2, or most of these craptastic movies, I have no sympathy at all.

Users who are viewing this thread