Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Good Posting Judge

NCAA HOOPS THREAD! -- K petitions to get Maui Jim Maui Invitational moved to Transylvania

Final Four: Which team has the worst fans?  

305 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Very favorable draw for 'Cuse. Good lord.

I don't think so. They have not been playing good and Ohio State could easily beat them.

Any 5 or 6 seed could easily beat them. But they got a 3 instead of a 4, and they're playing in Buffalo.

Very favorable draw for 'Cuse. Good lord.

I don't think so. They have not been playing good and Ohio State could easily beat them.

Ohio State can't shoot.

UVA, Wichita, Villanova, Michigan, Mich St, Iowa St, Duke and Louisville in the final 2 brackets. Two of those guys will be 4 seeds

The better brackets are left to come....Could be Louisville and Michigan State and Villanova and Iowa State in one region?

UVA, Wichita, Villanova, Michigan, Mich St, Iowa St, Duke and Louisville in the final 2 brackets. Two of those guys will be 4 seeds

Duke will be a 2 seed in Wichita STate's region...

WIchita, UVA, and Villanova should be ahead of them. Guessing Michigan or Mich St is too. Who knows what they are going to do with Louisville. Both of these will be tough brackets.

I originally had gonzaga as one team who would be seeded lower than their efficiency numbers would suggest but man their matchup with Ok st is probably the worst they could draw.

• Like 1

Virginia is the 4th #1 seed.

Yep....but that is Michigan State's Region.

Yeah, I don't think Virginia will get by Michigan St, whom I'm guessing is a 2 or 3 seed.

Underestimating UVA badly. They are damn good and lock people down on D too.

just a word of warning, though most of you already know this, don't bet on the Badgers