Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Good Posting Judge

NCAA HOOPS THREAD! -- K petitions to get Maui Jim Maui Invitational moved to Transylvania

Final Four: Which team has the worst fans?  

305 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 hours ago, Don't Noonan said:

I am not saying he is a bad coach, I think he is a good coach.  Elite recruiter for sure.

In college being a recruiter is part of the job description. Maybe the best x's and o's guys arent great at recruiting the top tier talent and vice versa?

• Like 1

No doubt in my mind that Coach K has lost his fast ball on the sidelines.  He proved that in the tournament (especially in the MSU game, taking the ball out of Jones' hands and allowing MSU to load up 5 vs 2 on Zion and Barrett the entire 2nd half).

Can obviously still recruit, but I think he's run out of ideas from an X's and O's standpoint. When your plan for getting the ball to Zion is having Barrett (who sucked at throwing entry passes all year)  try to throw a lob  pass into a stationary double team for the last 20 minutes (How about drawing up ONE creative play to get Zion the ball on the move?), you're sunk.

Maybe he goes back to the drawing board this year (now that he'll have a team with obviously good players but no likely top 5 picks or NBA all stars) but I'm not betting on it.

29 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Bielein leaving Michigan to go the Cleveland Cavaliers

#### me.

On 3/8/2019 at 4:02 PM, TheIronSheik said:

Out of 44 Division I schools that have never made the NCAA Tournament, we are already down to 26 having a chance.  And when I say a chance, that includes very, very slim chances.

Will someone punch their ticket for the first time this year?  

So it looks like we lose Savannah State (MEAC) this year.  Going down do DII.  But we gain Marrimack (NEC).  

Then next year, we add Bellarmine (ASUN), UC San Diego (Big West), and Dixie State (WAC).

Funny side note:  It would have taken me 50 guesses to correctly guess which state Dixie State University was in.