What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeremy Hill, RB (LVR) (1 Viewer)

I'm starting him as well. Jackson saying all signs pointing up and seeming commited to using him and playing the leagues worst run defense. bengals in theory are going to be up and running a lot. if I'm not starting him this week, I can't think of a time when I will.

Anybody starting Hill tomorrow? :D

I have him on the bench but im tempted to put him in. If i bench him i have to start Murray, Lacy or Mike Evans in my flex. The Bengals like to toss the ball around too much lol.
With byes and injuries I will start him this week in a dynasty over Ryan Mathews and Melvin Gordon. The Browns are horrendous against the run and I'm expecting the Bengals to roll in this one. The matchup is too good and Hill has seen significant carries the last two weeks.

Starting him in an .5 ppr with Forsett on a bye.

Only remaining options are Abdullah, Coleman, Karlos as I just traded Yeldon

For one reason or another, across all my leagues, I have only played against Hill 3 times but each and every time he has lit me up.

So, if I did nothing else this week, I would start Hill because I play against him this week. You're welcome.

Picture perfect matchup game for Hill and I am starting the Cincy D in DFS. Too good to be true, then Murphy's law kicks in, unless it doesn't.

Starting him in an .5 ppr with Forsett on a bye.

Only remaining options are Abdullah, Coleman, Karlos as I just traded Yeldon
Curious what you got for Yeldon.

I had considered shopping him until I lost Foster.
This is a league in which I took over from a buddy who couldn't login and it auto drafted for him. Luckily I pre-ranked the top 100 or so, but the crazy ESPN app drafted in the following players:

Gronk - TE

Hill - RB

Forsett - RB

Olsen - TE

Abdullah - RB

Yeldon - RB

Freeman - RB

Torrey Smith - WR

Andre Williams - RB

Eli Manning - QB

etc

6 RB's in the first 9 picks and the first WR in the 8th round.

I picked up Moncrief and Benjamin and they have been my 2 starting WR's. Luckily I can start a TE in flex so I've been starting Gronk and Olsen.

To answer your question, I traded Yeldon for Landry straight up. I gave up more than he did, but I really need a WR and had a ton of RB's that I couldn't use. (I have Coleman and Karlos on my roster now as well)

Hoping Landry can be a top 15-20 guy the rest of the way. I tried to get a better WR, but there were no takers. Only offers like J. Brown and V. Jackson.

Starting him tonight over Gio and Duke Johnson. Thinking that Cincy will be playing ahead in this one and will give a steady dose of Hill against that horrendous run D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not giving up on hill but gio is just too good to take a back seat. This will always be until one gets hurt. So I have them both, and thats worse.

I think I'm going to cut him so I'm never tempted to start him again. Completely justifiable in 12 team PPR redraft leagues.

I feel like Bad Luck Brian...

Thinks Jeremy Hill is very over-rated in dynasty going into the season

Trades him for Jamaal Charles

It might just be me, but he looks slow compared to last year.
No explosion at all. Completely different guy from last year.
He caught the Lacy virus?
Worse. With his fruity toe tapping behind the line he looks like T Rich
His dancing on 3rd and 2 led to a nice blocked punt. Amazing how Bernard outpaces him every game except last week just due to touch count. Bernard with 14 touches and 86 yards. Hill 16 touches for 52 yards.

That one stat they showed that it takes Bernard 3.1 yards to gain the first yard, which was first or right near the tops in the NFL and Hill takes 5.0 yards to gain the first yard, which was around 29th.

They def need both backs, and you can see the team is trying to get this guy some key reps, but Bernard is just better in every facet of the game right now. But they know they cannot wear him out as this team is poised to make a deep run, so they def want both backs.

But hill kinda stinks right now, I'm gonna struggle starting him or woodhead each week in non ppr..

He caught the Lacy virus?
Worse. With his fruity toe tapping behind the line he looks like T Rich
His dancing on 3rd and 2 led to a nice blocked punt. Amazing how Bernard outpaces him every game except last week just due to touch count. Bernard with 14 touches and 86 yards. Hill 16 touches for 52 yards.

That one stat they showed that it takes Bernard 3.1 yards to gain the first yard, which was first or right near the tops in the NFL and Hill takes 5.0 yards to gain the first yard, which was around 29th.
:lmao:

All star 1st and 2nd picks lacy and Hill. Though I'm sure lacy will pUT up comparable numbers on my bench to make me feel better. Awesome matchup they said. He's gonna do great I said. Meh. Bench until further notice.

It might just be me, but he looks slow compared to last year.
No explosion at all. Completely different guy from last year.
I agree. Been a huge Hill proponent, but he looks slow. No burst at all. Guess he'll be public enemy #1 on a lot of F.U. threads.

Hill had THREE runs of over 60 yards last year; his longest run of 2015 is 15 freakin' yards!

This guy is a shell of the player we saw lasts year. Extremely disappointing. Gotta wonder if he's healthy. Maybe just content.

This guy is a shell of the player we saw lasts year. Extremely disappointing. Gotta wonder if he's healthy. Maybe just content.
Yeah it's really a mystery to me what happened but i've pretty much lost hope - at least for this year.

Well this has been a real treat this year watching two ignoramus coaches contunally feed the ball more to a lesser player while another guy CLEARLY looks better and should merit at least a 60/40 split. I don't know who looks worse--Hill or Murray but Gio and Mathews sure look great. I'm an eagles fan so I've seen the Murray/Mathews conundrum but this was first time watching a full a Hill and Gio game and it's the same thing. What's the matter with these coaches?

Users who are viewing this thread