What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fargo TV series on FX - season 3 starts TONIGHT 4/19!!! (1 Viewer)

Ray Wise. The guy in the bowling alley. He was with Chief Burgle on her LA trip. He was the guy sitting next to her on the plane she later ran into at the club. 

She talked with him after the 'Am I getting laid tonight or what?' exchange. 
Ohhhhh yea. 

Guess I haven't been following close enough. 

Talking to Ray Wise about a role in the original Twin Peaks: "Ray, you want to be in this?"

"Only if I get to do weird scenes with a good looking woman."

Talking to Ray Wise about a role in Fargo Season 3: "Ray, you want to be in this?"

"Only if I get to do weird scenes with good looking women."

That was a real Rube Goldberg decapitation. Mute man, woman with arrow in leg, prison chain, tree stump. You don't see that every day.

yeah, this didn't even register to me as i was watching?
It clicked with me but no connection in my opinion. Just Fargo being Fargo
Not to start a "bleep" storm of posts but.

with the bowling alley meetup and the California meetup being the same watchful person with odd advice.. Are we possibly watching someones dream?

:Ducks incoming shoes:   :oldunsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to start a "bleep" storm of posts but.

with the bowling alley meetup and the California meetup being the same watchful person with odd advice.. Are we possibly watching someones dream?

:Ducks incoming shoes:   :oldunsure:
Don't think it's a dream but there's definitely some spiritual aspect to it

shadyridr said:
It clicked with me but no connection in my opinion. Just Fargo being Fargo
Right?  It was just another deus ex machina moment that Fargo's writers always stick into these seasons.

bruh  :(

Fargo might be coming to an end, says showrunner Noah Hawley. The FX series wraps up its third season June 21, and Hawley said at the ATX Television Festival in Austin Friday that the season finale might be a series finale.

“I wasn’t sure if there would be a second season,” Hawley said, as reported by Entertainment Weekly. “I wasn’t sure if there would be a third season. At end of season 1, [FX] said, ‘If you want to leave it there [that would be fine]. There’s only a certain amount of storytelling you can tell in that vein. And I love telling stories in this vein, but I don’t have another one yet. So watch the 10th hour [of season 3] because it might be the last.”

http://deadline.com/2017/06/fargo-noah-hawley-series-finale-atx-1202111027/

That sucks but I appreciate that it sounds like he won't just slap a piece of garbage together just to make it last another season, like we saw with The Walking Sons of Dexter's True Detective.

That would be a shame - there's a out-in-the-cold-of-the-Great-White-North, up-in-the-sky-of-auroras-and-Watchers theme of the violent intentions and inventions of Man that needs to be made here and this season wont wrap that up. Guessin Hawley's blowing smoke with the "played" thing - Legion has him in the Marvel-ous world and the lure of being the next Abrams/Weedon TV grad is greater than tundra.

As I waited for something lesbian to happen at the bar, I couldn't decide whether that would be out of tune for this show or not :shrug:  

I've liked this season slightly less but it's a high bar and I'll miss the series

Does someone have a definitive article stating that Varga put his junk in Sy's cup and didn't pee in it. Trying to settle an argument but I see reviews/recaps online with both opinions.

Theory that Varga works for the widow Faber.  I never thought of this myself, but would wager there is 95% likelihood that it is the case.

Reveal hidden contents

Doesnt really make sense.   She could have just bought the company.  Why the subterfuge?

Doesnt really make sense.   She could have just bought the company.  Why the subterfuge?
If you can milk it dry, or force the sale at an unfair price to desperate man, all the better, right?  I think they will play this up for a big WOW factor.  Also, coming attractions have Emmitt saying, "You work with Varga?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things here:

1.  You don't need spoiler tags for discussing a theory.  It's not really a spoiler.

2.  Maybe a dumb question....why did the mute let Meemo go?  Did they just not want another dead body?  Seems messy to leave him alive....unless she's really good w/o ever seeing the money and just wants to #### Varga's world up....hence sending the files to the IRS guy.

Two things here:

1.  You don't need spoiler tags for discussing a theory.  It's not really a spoiler.

2.  Maybe a dumb question....why did the mute let Meemo go?  Did they just not want another dead body?  Seems messy to leave him alive....unless she's really good w/o ever seeing the money and just wants to #### Varga's world up....hence sending the files to the IRS guy.
I wasn't sure of rules on theories.  I think the one I read elsewhere is likely going to happen, and some might be annoyed at seeing this before the t.

I agree on Meemo.  I don't get it at all.  Not as if Wrench is above violence.

Season 1 was hilarious and a great show.

Season 2 wasn't as good as season 1, but was still worth watching.

Season 3 licked donkey balls.

I enjoyed the episode, but feel as if this season was significantly worse than the first two.  i don't know if it was a quality of writing issue in general, or if it was just too many of the same beats over again, which is an inherent issue in what is effectively a "cover band" type show.

Users who are viewing this thread