Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Maik Jeaunz

Fargo TV series on FX - season 3 starts TONIGHT 4/19!!!

I was disappointed in last nights episode. Hate the time jump. waaaaay to many questions left unanswered. Lame, predictable writing.

Your posts are lame, predictable writing.

Clever

You don't cheat on Miss Hubbard County.

I kinda thought that Lester was gonna pork her at that point.

Same here then nothing. DnIH :(

I just can't see Lester walking away cleanly. It would be a very ballsy move on the creator's part for sure if they did. This just feels like the classic set-up to a "bigger they are harder they fall" scenario. There would have been much less satisfaction in taking down meek and mousy Lester, then in new hairstyle, hot Asian wife, big #### swinging Lester.

Also, in the coming attractions, Malvo as a dentist? WTF?

Edited by Ned Ryerson

The change in Lester's face when he spotted Malvo in the bar was great.

It's not just me that's rooting for Lester to totally get away with it, right?

Oh god yes. Some say he's really the worst villain on the show, but, really hope he skates.

And :wub: his new wife. Something so hot that she was turned on when Mrs. Hess stormed in with the tirade: "I let you ### inside me." Asian chick: "You're awesome."

I always thought "basting the turkey" was the more sexually vile act. Can I get a ruling here? Either way that was an epic scene.

I just can't see Lester walking away cleanly. It would be a very ballsy move on the creator's part for sure if they did. This just feels like the classic set-up to a "bigger they are harder they fall" scenario. There would have been much less satisfaction in taking down meek and mousy Lester, then in new hairstyle, hot Asian wife, big #### swinging Lester.

I kind of think Lester walks away clean. This is an incredibly dark show, so that's my expectation.

I'll be pretty surprised if Molly and Gus both make it out alive.

During the phone call just before the time jump, I was positive they were panning over to Malvo in woods waiting to kill Gus.

I kind of think Lester walks away clean. This is an incredibly dark show, so that's my expectation.

I'll be pretty surprised if Molly and Gus both make it out alive.

During the phone call just before the time jump, I was positive they were panning over to Malvo in woods waiting to kill Gus.

I'd be surprised if Molly and Gus don't make it out alive.

When they were panning before the jump I was ready to scream if Malvo just appeared out of the blue.

Maybe Malvo is going to recruit Lester to be a hitman now that the rest are dead?

Maybe Malvo is going to recruit Lester to be a hitman now that the rest are dead?

The rest?

The rest?

Yeah, I just assumed Malvo has killed everyone else that we did not see in the flash forward. He's crazy efficient like that. ;)

The rest?

Yeah, I just assumed Malvo has killed everyone else that we did not see in the flash forward. He's crazy efficient like that. ;)

Malvo killed the entire group in Fargo.

Let the show stack up on the DVR for awhile, but caught the last 5 shows this week. Pretty good. I liked the time jump, as it seemed like all the stories had been resolved. This time jump allows us to get into new stuff.

Whoever it was earlier in this thread that said Saul needs a new agent is right. What a terrible role - unless he somehow turns into something in the final episodes, I just don't see why he would take this job.

Let the show stack up on the DVR for awhile, but caught the last 5 shows this week. Pretty good. I liked the time jump, as it seemed like all the stories had been resolved. This time jump allows us to get into new stuff.

Whoever it was earlier in this thread that said Saul needs a new agent is right. What a terrible role - unless he somehow turns into something in the final episodes, I just don't see why he would take this job.

Oh come on, he's playing the bumbling (Barney Fife) chief perfectly. Nice little "downtime" role in between BB and Better Call Saul.

Oh come on, he's playing the bumbling (Barney Fife) chief perfectly.

I agree. All the characters on the show are quirky, and everyone is doing a good job with it.

Things you'd only read in an FFA TV show thread.. "Bob Odenkirk needs a new agent"

• Like 4

Oh come on, he's playing the bumbling (Barney Fife) chief perfectly.

I agree. All the characters on the show are quirky, and everyone is doing a good job with it.

yep

Odenkirk's character doesn't do snarky one-liners like Saul, but he's hitting this role out of the park. He's showing that he not just a comedy guy, he can act....

I still have a sneaking suspicion that he is somehow related to the Fargo mob :shrug:

Very good episode, but eviscerated by commercials. There had to be twice as many commercials as the other episodes had.

So awesome. Ending was so cold.

Elevator scene :jawdrop:

Why not kill Lester then and there rather than going back to Minnesota to do just that?

He asked Lester to help him with the bodies...then Lester ran off on him, sealing his fate.

I think Malvo just likes messing with Lester at this point too. Lester has quite a body count on his head now.

Allow me to amend this to now rooting for Lester wind up in a Federal pound-me-in-the-### prison for the rest of his miserable life.

• Like 1

Allow me to amend this to now rooting for Lester wind up in a Federal pound-me-in-the-### prison for the rest of his miserable life.

Nah, rooting for him harder. It's not like he committed any real crimes or anything.

Amazing episode. They telegraphed the wife dying from a mile away. Why did Lester send wife into shop if he suspected a hit on him? Did he actually want her dead?

Amazing episode. They telegraphed the wife dying from a mile away. Why did Lester send wife into shop if he suspected a hit on him? Did he actually want her dead?

Because he's a coward.

• Like 1

This show is the honey badger of shows. It just doesn't give a sh##.

I don't want this season to end.

Lester is out for himself, not for anyone else.

she was bait

No way am I shooting the GF/fiance Jemma. Smokeshow!

she was bait

Yeah, that was some cold ####. The "it's cold out, put your hood up" was an extra layer of evil.

Also, I think Malvo knew Lester was in that car, and just wants to torment him a little longer. Like a cat toying with it's prey.

Why not kill Lester then and there rather than going back to Minnesota to do just that?

He asked Lester to help him with the bodies...then Lester ran off on him, sealing his fate.

I think Malvo just likes messing with Lester at this point too. Lester has quite a body count on his head now.

So if he would have helped him on the elevator, then what? He pals around with him? They become partners in crime? That doesn't seem like Malvo's style.

Agreed. I thought the diner scene with Malvo and Molly's dad was intense. I thought there was either going to be some sort of stand off or shoot out when Molly and the FBI agents arrived, or that Molly would show up and find her dad bleeding out.

I'm going to start pointing my fingers and saying "Aces" to people.

Aces!

• Like 1

So if he would have helped him on the elevator, then what? He pals around with him? They become partners in crime? That doesn't seem like Malvo's style.

I think Malvo would have let Lester walk away again if he'd helped with the clean up. Lester has already witnessed two murders committed by Malvo and knows about the first murder in the spree, so what's three more?

I don't get why it was so important to Lester that Billy Bob acknowledge him.

Lester thinks he's king #### now. That simple.

I don't get why it was so important to Lester that Billy Bob acknowledge him.

Lester thinks he's king #### now. That simple.

Well, thought, I guess.

This show pulled off the impossible; it is even better than the movie. So many layers to dissect, so many memorable characters and scenes, unreal how amazing this season has become.