What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

One opening in 16 team, full IDP, contract league (1 Viewer)

bronco fan

Footballguy
I have an unexpected opening in one of my 16 team, full IDP contract leagues. We were scheduled to start our off season free agent auction on Wednesday the 26th, but we will have to postpone that date if we don't find a new owner before then.

The league url on MFL is: http://www14.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/11244

The available team is Open Team.

The annual league fee is $25, but the 2014 fee has already been paid, so the new owner can play this season for free.

The available team has the following draft picks in the upcoming all-rookie draft: 1.05, 3.05, 4.05 and 5.05.

My name is Greg Akiyama, and I am a very experienced commissioner, and pride myself on running fair, competitive, fun and rewarding leagues.

There are a ton of good players available via the free agent auction. Each team has $1000 to spend.

You can look at the entire roster on the site, but the team has Brees, M. Ball, Gore, Woodhead, Colston, Cruz, Decker, Brockers, Sharrif Floyd, Hawk, Janoris Jenkins, Terence Newman, Barron, Mathieu and Polamalu among others.

Players available via the auction include: Welker, Stills, Cooper, V. Davis, Travathen, Cushing, Church, W. Moore, S. Thomas just to name a few.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to visit the site and look over the league and the available team.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Greg Akiyama

gakiyama@earthlink.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that didn't take long. The opening has been filled. If you took the effort to look, thanks for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread