Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

My last round pick and I dropped him before week 1. The guy who picked him up beat me by 2 points this week. Meanwhile Ive been playing Ndroppu all year. That stings.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DarkKnightsGuru said:

guy has been receiving less than 35 percent snaps and a handful of targets but he continues to convert the targets to tds.. 

Both were blown coverages too.  Nobody covered Ebron on both his TD catches. Luck spotted that right away.

1 hour ago, Da Guru said:

Both were blown coverages too.  Nobody covered Ebron on both his TD catches. Luck spotted that right away.

And on the TD catch by Mo Allie Cox,  Ebron had broke wide open for what would have likely been an even easier TD then the one Luck threw to Cox.

Going to post this here and the Jack DOyle thread:

Observations: Jack Doyle ran 21 routes on 49-of-56 offensive snaps (88%) Sunday, but it amounted to just three targets and 36 yards. Eric Ebron ran 12 routes on 21 snaps (38%), but it somehow led to three targets and two touchdowns. In the four games Doyle’s played, Ebron’s run 66 fewer routes (122 to 56) and seen 10 fewer targets (25 to 15) as the team’s backup tight end, but has somehow managed to score four more touchdowns than Doyle (5 to 1) in those outings. It’s obviously unsustainable production (though I said that last week and here we are).

Ebron just seems like a lock to score every week at this point. Luck obviously trusts him down close. Sucks as a lions fan to watch us just drop him- wonder if we thought we were getting gronk before he mixed the deal. Happy he’s having a nice season

37 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

Going to post this here and the Jack DOyle thread:

Observations: Jack Doyle ran 21 routes on 49-of-56 offensive snaps (88%) Sunday, but it amounted to just three targets and 36 yards. Eric Ebron ran 12 routes on 21 snaps (38%), but it somehow led to three targets and two touchdowns. In the four games Doyle’s played, Ebron’s run 66 fewer routes (122 to 56) and seen 10 fewer targets (25 to 15) as the team’s backup tight end, but has somehow managed to score four more touchdowns than Doyle (5 to 1) in those outings. It’s obviously unsustainable production (though I said that last week and here we are).

Doesn't seem sustainable, right? Yet here we are in Week 11 looking at Eric ####### Ebron tied with Antonio Brown for most TDs scored by a non-RB.

• Like 1

I had Doyle last week too.  I'll switch for Ebron, but now watch Doyle go off.  No reliable replacements for an injured Gronk has me guessing at scraps and chasing points.

I drafted Engram and Burton but have been playing Ebron since I picked him up after Doyle's injury. 

What would you all do with Engram and Burton? I think they're too good to just drop and no one will trade with me because I'm 9-1 and locked for playoffs. 

Picking between these three every week is going to be brutal with Doyle in the picture. 

2 hours ago, ATB said:

I drafted Engram and Burton but have been playing Ebron since I picked him up after Doyle's injury. 

What would you all do with Engram and Burton? I think they're too good to just drop and no one will trade with me because I'm 9-1 and locked for playoffs. 

Picking between these three every week is going to be brutal with Doyle in the picture. 

Think youve gotta just stick with it - decide between Burton/Ebron each week. Once it’s closer to playoff time you can drop whomever you need to -

Im in a similar boat with Reed/Doyle/Ebron. I’m just going to roll with Ebron until he stops catching TD’s. Non PPR of course.

Eric Ebron is recovering from groin surgery.

GM Chris Ballard was light on details. There was no indication it is an issue that is expected to linger into training camp. Ebron picked up a few bumps and bruises during last year's sensational comeback campaign, but he was never listed with his groin. Ebron appeared in all 18 games the Colts played in 2018-19.

SOURCE: Mike Chappell on Twitter

May 14, 2019, 5:15 PM ET