Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Xue

Dynasty & Re-Draft: Mike Evans, WR Tampa Bay Bucs

4 minutes ago, fantasycurse42 said:

His season is over, I dropped him in redraft. What reason does he have to play again with a bum hammy? 

He wants to come back and win some dorks a fantasy title? Let's be reasonable, dude is done in 2019.

Been over bruh

3 hours ago, Team Smokin' said:

Rapoport reported Evans out for the season on Wednesday, December 11th.

Today my Yahoo alert changed Evans status from out to questionable.

What the heck?

this is the exact reason I decided to hold onto him in my redraft league... sure there's a (likely) chance he's out this week, but if there's even a 1% chance he plays, I want him on my tema vs. my opponent's

And Rapoport is wrong more then he's right it seems, so there's that too

54 minutes ago, 4th&inches said:

this is the exact reason I decided to hold onto him in my redraft league... sure there's a (likely) chance he's out this week, but if there's even a 1% chance he plays, I want him on my tema vs. my opponent's

And Rapoport is wrong more then he's right it seems, so there's that too

Yeah I kept him too while waiting for a final decision if he's out or not. I heard he was out for the year but I didn't see that official so I kept him.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

Yeah I kept him too while waiting for a final decision if he's out or not. I heard he was out for the year but I didn't see that official so I kept him.

This kind of disturbed or better yet, confused me as well. The report from TB and coach never 100% ruled him out or put him on IR. Sure hammies are good for a 2-4 game sit, yet they left the window open, and so did Evans. For what reason is theirs. Sometimes injuries are not as bad as they first seemed and who knows how or when one recovers. Well, I held for the longest time and then took Rappoport's OUT and dropped Evans for AJ Brown in a FAAB FA pick up. Turned out great! Now I'm looking at perhaps dropping A Miller, who's playing well for a potential Evans play if something miraculous happens, for a Flex position between AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, A Miller, or M Evans. My strategy will be not to jump early and hold Miller and keep monitoring Evans. Yep 4th&inches it's a game of inches and percentages. There's a 1% flicker of possibility lingering and our league goes 17 weeks. The injury to Evans almost has him but ruled out this week........I think, but there's week 17 to consider as well.

Others here simply state a most obvious outcome - he's out, shut him down - all the while calling us names for thinking otherwise LOL. I'm a dork lol.

Tied for 1st @ 11-4 and playing this out to the end. 

2 hours ago, Team Smokin' said:

This kind of disturbed or better yet, confused me as well. The report from TB and coach never 100% ruled him out or put him on IR. Sure hammies are good for a 2-4 game sit, yet they left the window open, and so did Evans. For what reason is theirs. Sometimes injuries are not as bad as they first seemed and who knows how or when one recovers. Well, I held for the longest time and then took Rappoport's OUT and dropped Evans for AJ Brown in a FAAB FA pick up. Turned out great! Now I'm looking at perhaps dropping A Miller, who's playing well for a potential Evans play if something miraculous happens, for a Flex position between AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, A Miller, or M Evans. My strategy will be not to jump early and hold Miller and keep monitoring Evans. Yep 4th&inches it's a game of inches and percentages. There's a 1% flicker of possibility lingering and our league goes 17 weeks. The injury to Evans almost has him but ruled out this week........I think, but there's week 17 to consider as well.

Others here simply state a most obvious outcome - he's out, shut him down - all the while calling us names for thinking otherwise LOL. I'm a dork lol.

Tied for 1st @ 11-4 and playing this out to the end. 

Arians said he would be shocked if Evans made it back before the last game.  That did leave a window open. Also, there was a chance Evans would be picked for the Pro Bowl, which he was. I don't think a player on IR is allowed to play in the Pro Bowl, and his hamstring could be healed by then, so maybe that played a part in them not being quick to place him on IR. I don't know.

• Like 1