What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL3 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

8.06 LaDarius Green TE SD

might be taking Gates draft value & throwing it out the window but I'm interested in pairing these 2 together in a best ball format

Hell's move is interesting.

I want to see how the SD offense is this year Without Whiz. and IMO they should have Gates & Green on the field together for every play.

8.12 Justin Blackmon- WR- Jacksonville

I think he'll miss some games, if it's only 4 this is theft.
He is gone to Atomic Punk at 7.07! So yeah if you did get him there it would be theft. Draft continues as with the same issue earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
9.16 - Hakeem Nicks WR, Indianapolis Colts

10.01 - Maurice Jones-Drew RB, Oakland

On Nicks, I know a lot of people are down on him, but as WR 52? Value, say all the negatives you want. As the 52nd WR you cant go wrong with the upside he has with Luck throwing to him.

10.02 Greg Jennings WR Min. Going boring here but he's the guy that's getting the check downs (along with Rudolph).

10.12 Aaron Dobson- WR- NE

I'd like to quickly add what has transpired between my last pick and this pick has just been brutal in terms of players on my list getting picked. I think nothing hurt more than losing out on JFF.

Users who are viewing this thread