What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL3 Discussion Thread (3 Viewers)

1.01 LeSean McCoy RB1 PHI

2.16 Zac Stacy RB16 STL

12.16 Charles Sims RB54 ROOKIE

13.01 Andre Williams RB55 ROOKIE

3.01 Randall Cobb WR11 GB

6.16 Eric Decker WR33 NYJ

7.01 Marques Colston WR34 NO

10.16 Steve Smith WR59 BAL

11.01 Brian Hartline WR60 MIA

18.16 Ace Sanders WR87 JAC

19.01 Nate Washington WR88 TEN
Fantastic value there for you at the 18/19 turn ... but at what point do you have to pass on fantastic value for the sake of rounding out a roster? I'd have had a hard time jumping on both of those guys if my RBs looked like that. Assuming neither of the rookies pick up significant touches out of the gate, you're one McCoy or Stacy injury away from putting up a big fat zero in a starting slot every week.

I don't know whether any RB you could have landed at 18/19 would have helped that situation much, mind you ... this might be a case of having made your bed in the earlier rounds and having to lie in it now. Just too much risk for my tastes here though.

Mr. Irrelevant said:
krsone21 said:

2.16 Zac Stacy RB16 STL

Fantastic value there for you at the 18/19 turn ... but at what point do you have to pass on fantastic value for the sake of rounding out a roster? I'd have had a hard time jumping on both of those guys if my RBs looked like that. Assuming neither of the rookies pick up significant touches out of the gate, you're one McCoy or Stacy injury away from putting up a big fat zero in a starting slot every week.

I don't know whether any RB you could have landed at 18/19 would have helped that situation much, mind you ... this might be a case of having made your bed in the earlier rounds and having to lie in it now. Just too much risk for my tastes here though.
I agree after my starting two RB's I have lots of risk after that. Like I said in a earlier post though I'm higher on Andre Williams than most. All it will take is for him or Sims to land in a decent situation and I'm golden. It's a gamble for sure. I have won a survivor league in the past with less at RB. I guess you can say that I believe that these can be won with a less then stellar RB group as long as the rest of the team is strong.

2.03 - Aaron Rodgers QB2 GB
10.03 - Johnny Manziel QB28 ROOKIE
20.03 - Matt Cassel, QB - MIN

1.14 - Giovani Bernard RB8 CIN
5.14 - Pierre Thomas RB27 NO
6.03 - Rashad Jennings, RB30 NYG
11.14 - Jeremy Hill RB49 ROOKIE

4.03 - Cordarrelle Patterson WR18 MIN
7.14 - Emmanuel Sanders WR38 DEN
8.03 - DeAndre Hopkins WR41 HOU
12.03 - Odell Beckham Jr. WR66 ROOKIE
13.14 - Andrew Hawkins WR76 CLE
19.14 - Davante Adams WR94 ROOKIE

3.14 - Dennis Pitta TE7 BAL
9.14 - Garrett Graham TE24 HOU
14.03 - Andrew Quarless TE30 GB

17.14 - Kai Forbath PK24 WAS
18.03 - Rob Bironas PK29 TEN

15.14 - Miami Dolphins D/ST27
16.03 - Oakland Raiders D/ST30

:shrug:

Meh.

You reached a bit for Bernard Feels like you have two second round picks here. If you believe in Pitta as a 3rd pick you should have to spend a 9th and 14th at that position. You did the same thing at QB. Seriously, how many time are Manziel and Cassel going to start? That leads us to you WR corps which are very weak. For comparison, Patterson is my WR2 and Beckham my WR6. Spend your 9th and 10th on guys like Wheaton, Jones, Nicks, etc and you would be looking a lot stronger.

I'm guessing this draft just didn't flow well for you after going QB/TE early. Jeaton and BSS made some nice picks before you.

QB - Drew Brees, Blake Bortles

RB - Toby Gerhart, Frank Gore, Darren Sproles, LeGarrette Blount, Bennie Cunningham

WR - Dez Bryant, Vincent Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Kenny Stills, Marquis Lee, Eddie Royal

TE - Charles Clay, Brandon Pettigrew, Mercedes Lewis

K - Justin Tucker, Josh Scobee

DEF - SF, Houston

Pretty pleased with this squad, stud QB, solid WRs, need 1 break at RB, Toby should at least start, Gore will get his, Sproles in philly will catch a lot of passes.

6.13 Colin Kaepernick

7.04 Alex Smith

Safe, but not going to help win immunity often. I would have preferred Bradford at QB2, but my sense is that teams in the same division are more likely to share bye weeks.

2.13 Reggie Bush

8.13 Chris Ivory

10.13 Danny Woodhead

11.04 Bishop Sankey

13.04 Isaiah Crowell

18.13 Devonta Freeman

Chris Johnson doesn't bother me much. We all knew the Jets were going to get someone to go RBBC, and Ivory should still be the GL back. Woodhead pretty undervalued; would have been comfortable with him as an RB2. Need to hit on a rookie, and even then, I'll still be getting below-average production at RB.

3.04 Percy Harvin

4.13 Roddy White

5.04 Kendall Wright

9.04 Danny Amendola

12.13 Brandon LaFell

20.13 Greg Little

Too risky here, maybe. Roddy and Wright should be solid contributors, but I didn't fill out with very solid depth. Still like the Amendola/LaFell WR4 combo if both remain in NE.

1.04 Jimmy Graham

19.05 Luke Willson

If Graham goes down for an extended period, I'm done. He gives me a 4+ ppg advantage over anyone but Gronk -- and I'm going to need it. No reason for me to overdraft a TE2.

14.13 Cleveland Browns

15.04 New York Jets

I'm pretty bummed that I could have gotten Cleveland or Jacksonville later. These defenses are fine, but no better or worse than any other drafted after the first few, imo.

16.13 Shaun Suisham

17.04 Nick Folk

Last edited by a moderator:
6.09 Andy Dalton, QB CIN

9.08 Michael Vick, QB NYJ

An uninspiring pairing, but Dalton should be able to continue to exploit some of the talent he has at the skill positions even with his deficiencies. Who knows with Vick, I am hoping to get 6-7 weeks of top 10 scoring, but he could also end up not playing at all. Not who I envisioned getting as my QB2, but we will shoot for the stars and hope for the best.

Post Draft thoughts: Not much changed from my thoughts above. Not sure why I didn't look harder at a QB3 to to hedge my bets some.

3.08 Ryan Matthews, RB SDC

4.09 Steven Jackson, RB ATL

10.09 Christine Michael, RB SEA

12.09 Jacquizz Rodgers, RB ATL

20.09 Daryl Richardson, RB STL

Another uninspiring group. Both can outperform their draft positions, but they both could play 2 healthy games this year with 2 more game time decisions then be in street clothes for the rest of the season. Will need to hit on a couple other lottery tickets at RB to make this a productive group.

Post Draft thoughts: I really like Michael's talents. This is more of a lottery ticket I need to hit to have much of a chance here. If Marshawn goes down for any time, Michael should produce nicely. Rodgers is more of insurance for Jackson getting hurt. Richardson has proved he could do "it" at the NFL level and lost his job due to injury. Again, another lottery ticket if the right situation arises between now and regular season games. Overall, I believe this will be the weakness of this team. I need to avoid injuries and hope for some on other teams. Usually not a good combination.

1.08 Josh Gordon, WR CLE

5.08 Reggie Wayne, WR IND

8.09 Mike Evans, WR Rookie

11.08 Denarius Moore, WR OAK

13.08 Jerricho Cotchery, WR PIT

19.08 Joe Morgan, WR NOS

Well I got a guy that could end up WR1 as long as he stays out of the commissioner office. I expect Wayne to bounce back from injury and be a productive WR2 teaming with Luck and Hilton. I like Evans chances of being a contributor somewhere in the NFL as a rookie. Need to find some depth here and try to hit on a couple players through last half.

Post Draft thoughts: I think this group rounded out nicely. I think Moore is a 70+ catch guy in Oakland with a chance to improve with better QB play. Hope Cotchery can duplicate some of his numbers from last year. Assuming Wheaton takes Sanders targets in Pitt, there should still be plenty of balls coming Jerricho's way and hope he continues to find the endzone. If Joe Morgan could stay healthy he will out perform this draft slot even as a WR3/4 in NOS. Overall, I think this is a very solid group. 1 guy as a stud, 3 guys who should be very solid WR 2/3 types for consistency. A rookie lottery ticket that I hope to snag in a few rookie drafts in a month or two. An injury lottery ticket that could score 6-7 long TDs if healthy.

2.09 Julius Thomas, TE DEN

7.08 Travis Kelce, TE KCC

18.09 Scott Chandler, TE BUF

This could be the star group of my team with a top 3 TE and a young guy that could catch 70 balls in Kansas City.

Post Draft thoughts: Added Chandler hope he bounces back to his 6 TD seasons. Overall, probably the strength of this team. Thomas should remain a stud in Denver and I like Kelce's potential in KC.

16.09 Greg Zeurlein, PK STL

17.08 Shayne Graham, PK NOS

A couple kickers that play in domes and have fairly secure jobs. Should get solid middle of the road production from these two.

14.09 Baltimore DST

15.08 Detroit DST

Got caught on the wrong end of a DST run and missed out on a a couple defenses I was targeting. Baltimore started playing much more "Baltimore" like later in the season, hoping that carries over. Detroit has all the needed talent, but the question remains, "Can they ever put it together as a group?"

Overall, I am less disappointed with this team then I was at the mid way point of the draft. I still feel this is at best a middle of the pack team and won't be in the running for this title past October. This could really change if a couple injuries happen. If Vick, would win the starting job and really play well in NYC, that would be a huge help too. Not expecting a lot out of this team and arguably the weakest team I have ever drafted in these drafts.

6.09 Andy Dalton, QB CIN

An uninspiring pairing, but Dalton should be able to continue to exploit some of the talent he has at the skill positions even with his deficiencies. Who knows with Vick, I am hoping to get 6-7 weeks of top 10 scoring, but he could also end up not playing at all. Not who I envisioned getting as my QB2, but we will shoot for the stars and hope for the best.

Post Draft thoughts: Not much changed from my thoughts above. Not sure why I didn't look harder at a QB3 to to hedge my bets some.

Another uninspiring group. Both can outperform their draft positions, but they both could play 2 healthy games this year with 2 more game time decisions then be in street clothes for the rest of the season. Will need to hit on a couple other lottery tickets at RB to make this a productive group.

Post Draft thoughts: I really like Michael's talents. This is more of a lottery ticket I need to hit to have much of a chance here. If Marshawn goes down for any time, Michael should produce nicely. Rodgers is more of insurance for Jackson getting hurt. Richardson has proved he could do "it" at the NFL level and lost his job due to injury. Again, another lottery ticket if the right situation arises between now and regular season games. Overall, I believe this will be the weakness of this team. I need to avoid injuries and hope for some on other teams. Usually not a good combination.

1.08 Josh Gordon, WR CLE

19.08 Joe Morgan, WR NOS

Well I got a guy that could end up WR1 as long as he stays out of the commissioner office. I expect Wayne to bounce back from injury and be a productive WR2 teaming with Luck and Hilton. I like Evans chances of being a contributor somewhere in the NFL as a rookie. Need to find some depth here and try to hit on a couple players through last half.

Post Draft thoughts: I think this group rounded out nicely. I think Moore is a 70+ catch guy in Oakland with a chance to improve with better QB play. Hope Cotchery can duplicate some of his numbers from last year. Assuming Wheaton takes Sanders targets in Pitt, there should still be plenty of balls coming Jerricho's way and hope he continues to find the endzone. If Joe Morgan could stay healthy he will out perform this draft slot even as a WR3/4 in NOS. Overall, I think this is a very solid group. 1 guy as a stud, 3 guys who should be very solid WR 2/3 types for consistency. A rookie lottery ticket that I hope to snag in a few rookie drafts in a month or two. An injury lottery ticket that could score 6-7 long TDs if healthy.

This could be the star group of my team with a top 3 TE and a young guy that could catch 70 balls in Kansas City.

Post Draft thoughts: Added Chandler hope he bounces back to his 6 TD seasons. Overall, probably the strength of this team. Thomas should remain a stud in Denver and I like Kelce's potential in KC.

A couple kickers that play in domes and have fairly secure jobs. Should get solid middle of the road production from these two.

14.09 Baltimore DST

15.08 Detroit DST

Got caught on the wrong end of a DST run and missed out on a a couple defenses I was targeting. Baltimore started playing much more "Baltimore" like later in the season, hoping that carries over. Detroit has all the needed talent, but the question remains, "Can they ever put it together as a group?"

Overall, I am less disappointed with this team then I was at the mid way point of the draft. I still feel this is at best a middle of the pack team and won't be in the running for this title past October. This could really change if a couple injuries happen. If Vick, would win the starting job and really play well in NYC, that would be a huge help too. Not expecting a lot out of this team and arguably the weakest team I have ever drafted in these drafts.
FYI - As much as it pains me to say this, Cotchery is the WR1 in Carolina.

I would have liked this team better if either pick 3 or 4 had been a WR. Chandler seems like overkill.

6.09 Andy Dalton, QB CIN

1.08 Josh Gordon, WR CLE

19.08 Joe Morgan, WR NOS

14.09 Baltimore DST

15.08 Detroit DST

I would have liked this team better if either pick 3 or 4 had been a WR. Chandler seems like overkill.
I'm stupid, I knew this, but mind was somewhere else. If I would have went WR at 3 or 4, then my RB would be even weaker then they are now.

6.09 Andy Dalton, QB CIN

1.08 Josh Gordon, WR CLE

19.08 Joe Morgan, WR NOS

14.09 Baltimore DST

15.08 Detroit DST

I'm stupid, I knew this, but mind was somewhere else. If I would have went WR at 3 or 4, then my RB would be even weaker then they are now.
Maybe the Chandler pick was to protect against Thomas and Kelce quite possibly being on the same bye week? We'll know at 8 tonight!

4.08 Valence - Andrew Luck QB4 IND
8.08 Valence - EJ Manuel QB24 BUF

2.08 Valence - Demarco Murray RB12 DAL
9.09 Valence - Mark Ingram RB41 NOS
10.08 Valence - Khiry Robinson RB43 NOS
11.09 Valence - Jonathan Stewart RB47 CAR
13.09 Valence - BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB59 CIN

1.09 Valence - Demaryius Thomas WR3 DEN
5.09 Valence - Michael Floyd WR30 ARI
7.09 Valence - Rueben Randle WR36 NYG
12.08 Valence - Marquise Goodwin WR68 BUF
17.09 Valence - Marlon Brown WR84 BAL
18.08 Valence - Lance Moore WR85 PIT
19.09 Valence - Brandon Gibson WR92 MIA

3.09 Valence - Vernon Davis TE6 SF
6.08 Valence - Tyler Eifert TE12 CIN

14.08 Valence - Chicago Bears D/ST12
15.09 Valence - Green Bay Packers D/ST25

16.08 Valence - Steven Hauschka PK6 SEA
20.08 Valence - Connor Barth PK TB

A little weak at RB but pretty solid overall I'd say. More commentary later after work.

A little weak at RB but pretty solid overall I'd say. More commentary later after work.
Like the value you got at other positions, but I think you overdrafted at TE. Wouldn't be surprised if you finish middle of the pack at TE, despite two picks in the top six.

BassNBrew said:

Meh.

You reached a bit for Bernard Feels like you have two second round picks here. If you believe in Pitta as a 3rd pick you should have to spend a 9th and 14th at that position. You did the same thing at QB. Seriously, how many time are Manziel and Cassel going to start? That leads us to you WR corps which are very weak. For comparison, Patterson is my WR2 and Beckham my WR6. Spend your 9th and 10th on guys like Wheaton, Jones, Nicks, etc and you would be looking a lot stronger.

I'm guessing this draft just didn't flow well for you after going QB/TE early. Jeaton and BSS made some nice picks before you.
I don't think I reached for Bernard but I do wish I'd have taken Green or Julio instead.

I don't understand the criticism of drafting for options at TE and QB. Without knowing when the byes are, you have to spread the risk around. How many times are Manziel/Cassel going to start? Hopefully only one week...but it'll be at least one week. Same with Graham/Quarless - although there's considerable upside with those two guys.

I played catch up all draft long on the WRs because I skipped Green and Jones. I'm not a believer in either Wheaton or Nicks.

Which is I guess where we're at with this mini-discussion. I'm guessing we just value guys differently. I guess we'll see.

That's the thing about 16 team leagues, though. You're either "meh" across the board or you're solid in one area and really weak in another. I guess in a best ball, survivor league, I was shooting for "meh".

I don't think I reached for Bernard but I do wish I'd have taken Green or Julio instead.

I don't understand the criticism of drafting for options at TE and QB. Without knowing when the byes are, you have to spread the risk around. How many times are Manziel/Cassel going to start? Hopefully only one week...but it'll be at least one week. Same with Graham/Quarless - although there's considerable upside with those two guys.

I played catch up all draft long on the WRs because I skipped Green and Jones. I'm not a believer in either Wheaton or Nicks.

Which is I guess where we're at with this mini-discussion. I'm guessing we just value guys differently. I guess we'll see.

That's the thing about 16 team leagues, though. You're either "meh" across the board or you're solid in one area and really weak in another. I guess in a best ball, survivor league, I was shooting for "meh".
I think he means that basically in theory spending 2 picks to cover one week at QB and 2 picks to cover one week at TE might have been a little bit of a waste and you could have used at least 2 of those 4 picks elsewhere....like RB where you only have 4 guys...at those 2 positions (QB/TE) when you spend such a high pick on both (2 of your top 3 picks) it kind of sucks to have to back up such high picks with 2 more players....and two of them being a 9th and 10th rounder.....

Like the value you got at other positions, but I think you overdrafted at TE. Wouldn't be surprised if you finish middle of the pack at TE, despite two picks in the top six.
What Bamac said. Actually your squad and mine are going to come out looking remarkably similar, so I don't have much to criticize ... :potkettle:

... but I would guess we'll get about the same number of points on average from our TE slot, despite me not making my first pick there until 6.15 (I've got a TEBC of Bennett/Clay).

If only you'd grabbed Knowshon in the 6th instead of Eifert and then someone like Gresham or Fauria as a late-round backup, you'd have strength across the board and I'd think would be one of the favorites.

I think he means that basically in theory spending 2 picks to cover one week at QB and 2 picks to cover one week at TE might have been a little bit of a waste and you could have used at least 2 of those 4 picks elsewhere....like RB where you only have 4 guys...at those 2 positions (QB/TE) when you spend such a high pick on both (2 of your top 3 picks) it kind of sucks to have to back up such high picks with 2 more players....and two of them being a 9th and 10th rounder.....
Eh, I guess. But even great players put up stinker weeks.

I actually kind of like the RBs I have. Especially in a PPR situation.

Eh, I guess. But even great players put up stinker weeks.

I actually kind of like the RBs I have. Especially in a PPR situation.
I am currently in almost this exact same situation in PDSL2....took Manning in the 1st and Witten in the 3rd....we are in the 18th round and I have yet to "back them up".....I will....I probably won't go 3 deep at QB and I may even go solo, but I might still go 3 deep at TE depending on the players left there and at other positions.....somewhat risky for sure, but I just felt at the times where I would have backed up Manning, the value really wasn't there because that pick should not count for me very often, whereas it might count for me more often at RB or WR.....same thought at TE although it is definitely more risky there....but I think you almost have to go this route to maximize your chances of winning....the thought is that since you know you put yourself behind the 8 ball at RB and WR by taking QB/TE in your first 3 picks.....you have to then pay the piper a little when it comes to backing them up, or else you decreased some of the value of taking them so early in the first place.....taking them early should allow you to focus on stock piling the other two core positions for the next few rounds because you don't really expect a top 3 round pick to not be in your lineup most weeks.....if you deviate from that, you might as well have just gone QBBC or TEBC...

5.01 Matthew Stafford QB6 DET

9.01 Jake Locker QB26 TEN

This is a solid combo. Matthew Stafford can put up some big points. The addition of Golden Tate should only help because the Lions finally have a good #2 WR and there is talk that they may draft another WR, some more weapons for Stafford on top of Calvin Johnson will be all the better for Stafford. I have never been the biggest fan of Locker. However, at the moment the Titans only have Charlie "checkdown" Whitehurst as a backup so if the Titans don't draft a QB Locker should get a long leash to see this season if he is the QB of the future or if the team needs to move on next season.

2.16 Zac Stacy RB16 STL

20.16 Marcel Reece RB79 OAK

I got a elite #1 running back in McCoy and a good solid #2 running back in Stacy. The depth for this group is very risky. I need one of the rookie RB's to make some kind of contribution. Sims is great at receiving the ball out of the backfield and I can see him carving out a 3rd down role at the least this season. I'm really high on Andre Williams. Williams is a big running back with decent speed. I can at least see him getting short yardage work and goal line work. I like getting Marcel Reece with the last pick of the draft. In a down season in 2013 he finished at RB 56 in ppg. and I just got him at RB79. In 2012 he finished as RB37 in ppg. I contribute his lower numbers in 2013 to the combination of Pryor and McGloin being the QB's last season. Reece's numbers did improve at the end of the season once McGloin got in the lineup because he could at least go through his progressions. His 2012 numbers were while Palmer was the QB. With the addition of Schaub I can see Reece's numbers being closer to his 2012 numbers and getting around 50-60 receptions. I like that as a gamble with the 79th RB of the board. This group after my top two RB's is my weakest position.

I really like this group. I feel like I got great value throughout the draft with a lot of my WR's. This is probably my best group overall. Not a lot of elite star power. However, from top to bottom anyone of them can contribue on any given week.

4.16 Greg Olsen TE10 CAR

8.16 Delanie Walker TE23 TEN

I like this combo. The Panthers don't have the who's who of WR's on the roster currently so I would think this will bode well for Olsen. He might see a little uptick this season. Delanie Walker makes for a solid backup TE. I should get a good score from this combo each week.

16.16 Phil Dawson PK13 SF

17.01 Matt Bryant PK14 ATL

I got two good kickers at the PK13 & PK14 value. I can see both of these kickers outperforming their draft slot. The falcons should be much improved with Julio Jones coming back from injury.

14.16 Buffalo Bills D/ST18

15.01 New Orleans Saints D/ST19

I got two middle of the pack defenses. Between the two I should get a solid score each week.

For the most part I really like this team. My biggest weakness is my depth at the RB position. If I can get solid production from just one of the rookie RB's that I will feel great about this team.

5.01 Matthew Stafford QB6 DET

9.01 Jake Locker QB26 TEN

This is a solid combo. Matthew Stafford can put up some big points. The addition of Golden Tate should only help because the Lions finally have a good #2 WR and there is talk that they may draft another WR somore weapons for Stafford on top of Calvin Johnson will be all the better for Stafford. I have never been the biggest fan of Locker. However, at the moment the Titans only have Charlie "checkdown" Whitehurst as a backup so if the Titans don't draft a QB Locker should get a long leash to see this season if he is the QB of the future or if the team needs to move on next season.

2.16 Zac Stacy RB16 STL

20.16 Marcel Reece RB79 OAK

I got a elite #1 running back in McCoy and a good solid #2 running back in Stacy. The depth for this group is very risky. I need one of the rookie RB's to make some kind of contribution. Sims is great at receiving the ball out of the backfield and I can see him carving out a 3rd down role at the least this season. I'm really high on Andre Williams. Williams is a big running back with decent speed. I can at least see him getting short yardage work and goal line work. I like getting Marcel Reece with the last pick of the draft. In a down season in 2013 he finished at RB 56 in ppg. and I just got him at RB79. In 2012 he finished as RB37 in ppg. I contribute his lower numbers in 2013 to the combination of Pryor and McGloin being the QB's last season. Reece's numbers did improve at the end of the season once McGloin got in the lineup because he could at least go through his progressions. His 2012 numbers were while Palmer was the QB. With the addition of Schaub I can see Reece's numbers being closer to his 2012 numbers and getting around 50-60 receptions. I like that as a gamble with the 79th RB of the board. This group after my top two RB's is my weakest position.

I really like this group. I feel like I got great value throughout the draft with a lot of my WR's. This is probably my best group overall. Not a lot of elite star power. However, from top to bottom anyone of them can contribue on any given week.

4.16 Greg Olsen TE10 CAR

8.16 Delanie Walker TE23 TEN

I like this combo. The Panthers don't have the who's who of WR's on the roster currently so I would think this will bode well for Olsen. He might see a little uptick this season. Delanie Walker makes for a solid backup TE. I should get a good score from this combo each week.

16.16 Phil Dawson PK13 SF

17.01 Matt Bryant PK14 ATL

I got two good kickers at the PK13 & PK14 value. I can see both of these kickers outperforming their draft slot. The falcons should be much improved with Julio Jones coming back from injury.

14.16 Buffalo Bills D/ST18

15.01 New Orleans Saints D/ST19

I got two middle of the pack defenses. Between the two I should get a solid score each week.

For the most part I really like this team. My biggest weakness is my depth at the RB position. If I can get solid production from just one of the rookie RB's that I will feel great about this team.
I agree you may need something to hit at RB....you wrote a lot about Reece maybe trying to talk yourself into somethning there....I love Reece as a football player, but I just wonder with DMC, MJD, and a healthy Murray if looking for production there is a gamble....especially anything sniffing what he got when he was the only man standing for a while in OAK and put up a bunch of those numbers....he may fall back into that more traditional FB role and kind of disappear....I've liked him a ton in these before and drafted him a few times over the last couple years, but the road to production has a pretty good trifecta currently standing in the way.....might not have been the best place to take a shot at chasing past stats....not sure what else was out there tho...

.took Manning in the 1st and Witten in the 3rd....we are in the 18th round and I have yet to "back them up"....
That's part of why you take a Manning with a first round pick.Durable, missed a season but never a game, and consistently good. When I took him in this league I figured if good value presented itself later I'd back him up. Main QB I thought would drop far enough to be good value was Manziel, who I believe will be a fantasy stud, albeit one that might struggle to stay on the field. When I missed him I considered just spending my 20th rounder on Osweiler and hoping to make it through the bye week. Instead I ended up using a pick on Bridewater and I really think if he is not the difference between my surviving Peyton's bye week he'll be a wasted pick.

Based on a quick and dirty visual analysis it looks as though, relative to the two other PDSLs at least ...

• I'm guessing a bunch of you either grabbed one early or decided to go QBBC from the outset, b/c QB offered some good value in the mid-range. Six of the eight guys from Luck at QB4 through Newton at QB11 went at a lower ADP than in either other PDSL. On the flip side, the Flaccos / Smiths / Bradfords went on average a round or two earlier than elsewhere.
  • The entire crop of RB2s went off the board way earlier on average than in PDSL1 and 3. After that, things settled down and most of the RBs from Ingram through D. Brown went later than average.
  • WR had some fantastic value in the low-end WR1 /WR2 and WR4 areas - of the 23 WRs taken from AJG through to Hilton, 14 of them went at the lowest ADP of the three drafts; and from Bowe through Hartline, nearly every one of them was drafted later than in the other two leagues.
  • 12 rookie wide receivers drafted? Twelve? Seriously, guys?
  • No real trends pop out to me at TE - some went earlier than average (cough, Rudolph, cough), some went later.
  • Too early to see any trends in the last 5-6 rounds since those lazy bastards from PDSL1 are only midway through the 14th right now. :lol:
Looks like the ideal strategy from a value standpoint would have been to go RB early, get a couple elite WRs afterwards, snare a mid-tier QB, then grab whatever TE fell before circling back to WR. Interested to see how that compares to what would have worked best in our draft or in PDSL1.

QB Romo, Tony DAL

QB Hoyer, Brian CLE

RB Martin, Doug TBB

RB Ridley, Stevan NEP

RB McFadden, Darren OAK

RB Jones-Drew, Maurice OAK

RB Brown, Andre HOU

WR Jones, Julio ATL

WR Garcon, Pierre WAS

WR Austin, Tavon STL

WR Nicks, Hakeem IND

WR Matthews, Rishard MIA

WR Bryant, Martavious ®

TE Witten, Jason DAL

TE Gresham, Jermaine CIN

TE Seferian-Jenkins, A. ®

PK Cundiff, Billy CLE

PK Bullock, Randy HOU

DEF Denver

DEF Tennessee

Looks like the ideal strategy from a value standpoint would have been to go RB early, get a couple elite WRs afterwards, snare a mid-tier QB, then grab whatever TE fell before circling back to WR.
i.e., the precise opposite of what I did.

Based on a quick and dirty visual analysis it looks as though, relative to the two other PDSLs at least ...

• I'm guessing a bunch of you either grabbed one early or decided to go QBBC from the outset, b/c QB offered some good value in the mid-range. Six of the eight guys from Luck at QB4 through Newton at QB11 went at a lower ADP than in either other PDSL. On the flip side, the Flaccos / Smiths / Bradfords went on average a round or two earlier than elsewhere.
  • The entire crop of RB2s went off the board way earlier on average than in PDSL1 and 3. After that, things settled down and most of the RBs from Ingram through D. Brown went later than average.
  • WR had some fantastic value in the low-end WR1 /WR2 and WR4 areas - of the 23 WRs taken from AJG through to Hilton, 14 of them went at the lowest ADP of the three drafts; and from Bowe through Hartline, nearly every one of them was drafted later than in the other two leagues.
  • 12 rookie wide receivers drafted? Twelve? Seriously, guys?
  • No real trends pop out to me at TE - some went earlier than average (cough, Rudolph, cough), some went later.
  • Too early to see any trends in the last 5-6 rounds since those lazy bastards from PDSL1 are only midway through the 14th right now. :lol:
Looks like the ideal strategy from a value standpoint would have been to go RB early, get a couple elite WRs afterwards, snare a mid-tier QB, then grab whatever TE fell before circling back to WR. Interested to see how that compares to what would have worked best in our draft or in PDSL1.
RBs went far too early in this thing, so I went WR/stud QB

What Bamac said. Actually your squad and mine are going to come out looking remarkably similar, so I don't have much to criticize ... :potkettle:

... but I would guess we'll get about the same number of points on average from our TE slot, despite me not making my first pick there until 6.15 (I've got a TEBC of Bennett/Clay).

If only you'd grabbed Knowshon in the 6th instead of Eifert and then someone like Gresham or Fauria as a late-round backup, you'd have strength across the board and I'd think would be one of the favorites.
I mean I guess. The pick would have been Knowshon if I had gone with the RB there but honestly what are you expecting from him this year behind one of the worst lines in the league, splitting time with Lamar Miller, and getting TDs vultured by Thomas?

I'd rather have another shot at elite tight end production every week. If the only criticism of my team is that I took a 2nd TE too early instead of Knowshon (freaking) Moreno then I'm feeling pretty good.

False Start said:
QB Romo, Tony DAL

QB Hoyer, Brian CLE

RB Martin, Doug TBB

RB Ridley, Stevan NEP

RB McFadden, Darren OAK

RB Jones-Drew, Maurice OAK

RB Brown, Andre HOU

WR Jones, Julio ATL

WR Garcon, Pierre WAS

WR Austin, Tavon STL

WR Nicks, Hakeem IND

WR Matthews, Rishard MIA

WR Bryant, Martavious ®

TE Witten, Jason DAL

TE Gresham, Jermaine CIN

TE Seferian-Jenkins, A. ®

PK Cundiff, Billy CLE

PK Bullock, Randy HOU

DEF Denver

DEF Tennessee
I like your QBs where you got them but it seems pretty likely now that the Browns are taking a QB in the 1st round. By the time you need Hoyer he might not be starting.

Not a big fan of the running backs. I didn't like Martin as a top 5 pick last year and I don't like him as an end of round 1 / start of round 2 guy this year. Maybe I'm wrong but unless he falls to the late 2nd somehow I doubt he will be on many of my redraft teams this season. I have to think that Ridley rebounds somewhat, but who knows what happens in that backfield. Both him and Vereen are in the final year of their rookie contract so I'm betting they draft at least one of them to muddle the situation even more. If he fumbling issues are still there and they have a rookie with fresh legs waiting in the wings I think Ridley could be history in New England. You got both Raiders backs so there's that. I actually prefer MJD quite a bit to McFadden. Lucky for you it won't matter because you have both... for 10-12 games until one or both are hurt anyway. Andre Brown might end up the best pick of all of these considering where you got him and with Foster coming off of back surgery.

WRs seem weak after the top 2. Garcon won't catch 100 balls again this year but 80+ is still likely. Austin and Nicks are pure upside if they hit but I have big time doubts about both. Matthews feels like a flash in the pan to me. I do like Bryant. Very dependent on landing spot though imo.

No problem at all with the tight ends. I agree that Witten was a decent value, but also think that wall is coming soon. Gresham seems to offer zero upside and I think will probably be blocking a lot more in 2014. ASJ is my favorite TE in the draft class. Looks like he is recovering nicely so if he lands in the right spot you have a solid TE2. We all know how often rookie TEs are fantasy relevant though.

Kickers and Ds hooray!

This is a relatively solid team with survivability if a couple things break right at RB and WR.

QB Cam Newton 5.15

QB Sam Bradford 7.15

RB Shane Vereen 3.15

RB Joique Bell 6.02

RB Ka'Deem Carey 11.15

RB Mile Tolbert 16.02

RB Brandon Boldenn 20.02

WR AJ Green 1.15

WR Andre Johnson 4.02

WR Cecil Shorts 8.02

WR Marvin Jones 9.15

WR Greg Jennings 10.02

WR Jordan Matthews 13.15

WR Mile Williams 15.15

TE Gronk 2.02

TE Mychal Rivera 19.15

DST KC Chiefs 12.02

DST Bengals 14.02

PK Josh Brown 17.15

Dan Carpenter 18.02

I mean I guess. The pick would have been Knowshon if I had gone with the RB there but honestly what are you expecting from him this year behind one of the worst lines in the league, splitting time with Lamar Miller, and getting TDs vultured by Thomas?

I'd rather have another shot at elite tight end production every week. If the only criticism of my team is that I took a 2nd TE too early instead of Knowshon (freaking) Moreno then I'm feeling pretty good.
Miller inspires zero confidence in me - I'd be surprised if Moreno didn't get more like a 70:30 ratio of touches than 50:50. Plus, Knowshon is a heck of a pass-catcher, and that's a ton of extra potential value right there.

I mean, I don't think your RBs are bad - Murray's a workhorse, and you did a good job pairing Ingram and Khiry - but I'm pretty confident that Knowshon would have scored more weeks for your team in a best-ball than Eifert will. Time will tell though.

4.08 Valence - Andrew Luck QB4 IND (10)
8.08 Valence - EJ Manuel QB24 BUF (9)

2.08 Valence - Demarco Murray RB12 DAL (11)
9.09 Valence - Mark Ingram RB41 NOS (6)
10.08 Valence - Khiry Robinson RB43 NOS (6)
11.09 Valence - Jonathan Stewart RB47 CAR (12)
13.09 Valence - BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB59 CIN (4)

1.09 Valence - Demaryius Thomas WR3 DEN (4)
5.09 Valence - Michael Floyd WR30 ARI (4)
7.09 Valence - Rueben Randle WR36 NYG (8)
12.08 Valence - Marquise Goodwin WR68 BUF (9)
17.09 Valence - Marlon Brown WR84 BAL (11)
18.08 Valence - Lance Moore WR85 PIT (12)
19.09 Valence - Brandon Gibson WR92 MIA (5)

3.09 Valence - Vernon Davis TE6 SF (8)
6.08 Valence - Tyler Eifert TE12 CIN (4)

14.08 Valence - Chicago Bears D/ST12 (9)
15.09 Valence - Green Bay Packers D/ST25 (9)

16.08 Valence - Steven Hauschka PK6 SEA (4)
20.08 Valence - Connor Barth PK TB (7)

I did pretty well on the byes. Weeks 4 and 9 are a little concerning but it could be a lot worse.

5.01 Matthew Stafford QB6 DET (9)

9.01 Jake Locker QB26 TEN (9)

1.01 LeSean McCoy RB1 PHI (7)

2.16 Zac Stacy RB16 STL (4)

12.16 Charles Sims RB54 ROOKIE (?)

13.01 Andre Williams RB55 ROOKIE (?)

20.16 Marcel Reece RB79 OAK (5)

3.01 Randall Cobb WR11 GB (9)

6.16 Eric Decker WR33 NYJ (11)

7.01 Marques Colston WR34 NO (6)

10.16 Steve Smith WR59 BAL (11)

11.01 Brian Hartline WR60 MIA (5)

18.16 Ace Sanders WR87 JAC (11)

19.01 Nate Washington WR88 TEN (9)

4.16 Greg Olsen TE10 CAR (12)

8.16 Delanie Walker TE23 TEN (9)

16.16 Phil Dawson PK13 SF (8)

17.01 Matt Bryant PK14 ATL (9)

14.16 Buffalo Bills D/ST18 (9)

15.01 New Orleans Saints D/ST19 (6)

The bye weeks blues got me on my QB's. Both have a week 9 bye. I better hope I get immunity week 8. That's if I'm still around at that time. My only either slight concern is my WR's week 11 when three of them are out, but I have 4 either players there that still should get me 3 good scores as long as all of them are healthy.

6.09 Andy Dalton, QB CIN (4)
9.08 Michael Vick, QB NYJ (11)

3.08 Ryan Matthews, RB SDC (10)
4.09 Steven Jackson, RB ATL (9)
10.09 Christine Michael, RB SEA (4)
12.09 Jacquizz Rodgers, RB ATL (9)
20.09 Daryl Richardson, RB STL (4)

1.08 Josh Gordon, WR CLE (4)
5.08 Reggie Wayne, WR IND (10)
11.08 Denarius Moore, WR OAK (5)
13.08 Jerricho Cotchery, WR CAR (12)
19.08 Joe Morgan, WR NOS (6)

2.09 Julius Thomas, TE DEN (4)
7.08 Travis Kelce, TE KCC (6)
18.09 Scott Chandler, TE BUF (9)

16.09 Greg Zeurlein, PK STL (4)
17.08 Shayne Graham, PK NOS (6)

14.09 Baltimore DST (11)
15.08 Detroit DST (9)

Man, do I need immunity for week 4. My number 1 QB, WR, and TE, plus 2 RB and a kicker all out that week. If I can some how get by that then I have very few other problems. What I thought was already a weak team, gets a tough test early on in the season. Only good news was that with Dalton's early bye week, there is a better chance that Vick is still playing at that point.

Man, do I need immunity for week 4. My number 1 QB, WR, and TE, plus 2 RB and a kicker all out that week.
You and me both, I actually feel like I got it worse than you in week 4. I had always thought I'd stuggle to advance the week Peyton was out if Teddy B was not starting and now I think it's absolutely imperative Bridgewater is starting week 4, and it still may not be enough. Will be without my #1QB, #2 RB, #1 WR, #1 K and #1 D. I'd say I should sail on if I make it past that week but week 9 is not a cupcake either for me should I find myself still around.

So with that in mind I feel like I drafted a solid team but I also think I'm going to get eliminated in week 4 so hard to be excited about it so I'll do a brief run down.

1.5 Peyton Manning (4)

13..5 Teddy Bridgwater

Knew it was a risk when I went with a backup QB not guaranteed to be a stater. Fact is I'm not very high on Bridgewater either but felt that he was the most NFL ready of the rookie QB's so opted to go with him just to increase the chances I'd have a QB when PM went out. Peyton missed a season but he's never missed a game, his durablity and performance being major reasons I took a QB so high. I knew of course that adding Welker as my #1WR and Prater as my #1 K was going to short me during Denvers bye week and make it more challenging to advance that week. Also losing my #2RB and #1D that same weeek makes this Bridgewater starting and performing well in week 4 probably the differene between being done or still alive and that's not the position I wanted to put myself in so in hindsight I wish I'd have used an earlier pick on a QB with a higher probablity of playing in week 4.

2.12 CJ Spiller- (9)

3.5 Andre Ellington (4)

5.5 Chris Johnson(11)

9. 5 Bernard Pierce(11)

I went with only 4 based on fact I feel this is a strong 4 and fact my WR's were so weak I wanted to throw as many darts at that position as possible. I love Spiller's talent and think he can rebound to something closer to that consensus first round fantasy pick he was entering last season. He said it best a few days ago, that he almost ran for 1,000 yards on one leg....Ellington is someone I whiffed on badly last season. Not only not drafting him anywhere but discouraging anyone who would listen to me from "wasting" a roster spot on him. Terrible call on my part but it had less to do with talent and more of what I saw as a third down back in an offense that did not like to involve RB's in the passing game. I sold Arians short. He did what good coaches do, he adjusted to fit his personell. I like Ellington to be very consistent weekly performer due to high pass catching totals and in general he's a player I see rising up drafts as we get closer to the season....CJ was picked before he landed on the Jets but I felt that was the most likely spot. Similar to Peyton I really value his weekly avaibility and as bad as everyone paints him as being he's manages to be a low end RB1/high end RB2 every year. Jets may not seem like a great landing spot but they were 6th in the league in rushing last season and I think Vick, while healthy, will help out the running game.....Pierce may open the season as the starter if Rice is suspended. Either way he figures to have a role if he can get healthy. I do expect the Ravens to spend a decent draft pick on a RB, higher than most people think, but I think that will have more to do with Rice's possibe suspension/age/workload and Pierce still recovering from off-season surgery.

4.12 Wes Welker (4)

9.5 Golden Tate(9)

10.12 Aaron Dobson(10)

12.12 Kelvin Benjamin

17.5 Cody Latimer

19.5 Santonio Holmes

20. 12 Miles Austin

Ok so this group would inspire confidence in no one and only using my 4th round pick out of my top 9 picks I can say it's not an accident. My theory is WR's are sick deep and value would be around later at this position more than any other and in my opinion that proved true. Now as I typed this it just dawned on me that out of 7 WR's I drafted only 3 even have teams right now so can't say for sure how bad the bye weeks will be. I can't even say for sure if Holmes or Austin will be in the NFL next season. And still I think if I survive week 4 this group will be good enough to keep me going.

Quick rundown on each: Welker, before his first concussion I think he was the #1 or #2 fantasy WR. The Peyton connection could be deadly a lot of weeks and what I like about Wes is when healthy he's consistent due to high catch volume and I needed someone to anchor that #1WR spot on that team. Other than Peyton losing Welker would be the biggest blow to my team and I am concerned about his concussions so it's not a pick without risk but has a big chance of working out....Tate's value could change if the Lions landed an Evans or Watkins but even then I think he's going to be a 70 catch guy at minimum but could be an extremely underated monster if he maintains the clear cut #2 job. If you look at what's he's done on a per target basis the last two seasons it's phenomenal. Judging from where I took him in this draft I think people are not valuing him nearly enough.....Dobson looked the part last year and by that I mean looked like a future star, not just a guy. Only concern with him at all is his healthy and how thinks shake out if all the WR's and TE's on NE are healthy. My opinion of those WR's is Dobson is the clear cut #1 outside receiver who offers a skill set no one else on the team does.....Benjamin is a guy I'm not that high on in general but I took him on the hope I could be wrong but more than anything I see WR who should be a lot better in a best ball format as a big time red zone threat at a minimum.....Latimer in the 17th round is a steal to me when you consider he could be a first round pick in the NFL and figures to at worst be a very high second rounder. In terms of Dynasty outlook I prefer him over a guy like Benjamin but again took Benjamin earlier because I thought I had to and because I think Benjamin could be a better best ball player.....I think a healthy Holmes is still a very good NFL reciever. That being said I'm not sure his attitude is going to open up a lot of doors for him and he might have to wait for pre-season injuries to get signed. I'd concede a chance his attitude and poor injury plagued play the last two years could leave him unemployed if things don't break right but my guess is this does not happen. In the right situation I think he would not simply be decent, but take a major rebound, that is if his heart is in it and he's willing to put in the work. Worth the shot to me considering team need.....Miles is someone I think also has to wait for an opening. I don't think he's nearly as versatile or as good as Holmes but he's also not a headcase so I feel way more confident he gets signed. He's not so old he should be suffering a decline yet due to age and if he can get those hamstrings right I think he'll be a producive player for someone.

I could frame this situation really negatively. I'm relying on a player who missed a ton of time last year with two concussions, a WR switching teams when that more often than not does not work out, a player who struggled with injuries last year in Dobson, two rookies and two has-beens.

On a more positive note I felt like I've got enough guys that I can get 2-3 quality starts most weeks out the group and since I laid off on WR's it helped me obtain my #1 RB, #1 D, #1 K and what I personally feel is the best set of RB's in this league. So enough quality in other positions to cover.

6.5 Martellus Bennett(9)

7.12 Heath Miller(12)

18.12 Brandon Bostick(9)

Held off on this spot until the 6th and came out really liking this group a great deal. As much as you can without having a top 2-3 stud.

Marty Bennet is what we've seen the past two seasons. A solid 50-60 catch TE who has demonstrated good health and availability. He's not exciting but he's solid and available....I actually consider Heath Miller my #1 TE but waited to take him simply because I thought I could get him later. I'll make a bold prediction. Heath Miller will be a top 8 fantasy TE this season and over the next 2 seasons of his career will give you 80-100% of the production of a similar aged player in Whitten. Depending on who they add in the draft, or don't add, I might feel even better about him. This is a team that got 10 TD's out of Cotchery and that's a role I think will primarily fall to Heath. He's a guy who has spent most of his career in extremely unfriendly TE offenses. Year one with Haley and he was top 5 TE in most formats and I think he's got a chance to be as good or better than 2012 this season. He's a guy I'm going to be drafting all over the place....On the Bostick pick he was just to appealilng to pass up. I put his chances of starting at 50/50 and I could see some Julius Thomas type ascent if he does so a homerun swing. Bostick and Ryan Griffin are both similar to me in that they are on teams where the incumbent TE is gone but both teams resigned last years backups. I think due to Quarless and Graham resignign there is some kind of assumption they resigned to start. I don't feel that way and feel like both Griffin and Bostick are very much in contention to be TE1 on thier teams so I had hoped to land one of them. Misson accomplished.

11.5 Seattle D (4)

15.5 Dallas D(11)

14.12 Matt Prater (4)

16.12 Dan Bailey (11)

So I took the first QB, first D, and first K so of course I ended up with my top players at those spots. If this was a league you set a weekly lineup I'd view this as a terrible idea and completey counter to how I normally draft which is one of the last people to pick those spots. This format is different and knowing my WR's would not figure to be a strenght I wanted to load my team up as good as possible on the other positions.

End result is I personally like this team but I'd also bet this team is put out in week 4 so in the end my draft will go down as a failure.

Here's my team from the 10 spot. Went RB early. That was the plan. I like having two young studs and some may think I grabbed Ball too early, but come Sept, Ball will be selected in the 1st round of a lot of drafts, IMO.

Overall I like this team (of course), but I have some big holes in week 10. Hopefully I can stay alive until then.

1.10 10. Lacy, Eddie GBP RB
2.07 23. Ball, Montee DEN RB
3.10 42. Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR
4.07 55. Reed, Jordan WAS TE
5.10 74. Brady, Tom NEP QB
6.07 87. Cutler, Jay CHI QB
7.10 106. Watkins, Sammy FA WR ®
8.07 119. Boldin, Anquan SFO WR
9.10 138. Cooper, Riley PHI WR
10.07 151. Wheaton, Markus PIT WR
11.10 170. Amaro, Jace FA TE ®
12.07 183. Seastrunk, Lache FA RB ®
13.10 202. Anderson, C.J. DEN RB
14.07 215. Colts, Indianapolis IND Def
15.10 234. Redskins, Washington WAS Def
16.07 247. Vinatieri, Adam IND PK
17.10 266. Gano, Graham CAR PK
18.07 279. Starks, James GBP RB
19.10 298. Bradshaw, Ahmad IND RB
20.07 311. Givens, Chris STL WR

Brady, Tom NEP QB - 10
Cutler, Jay CHI QB - 9

Anderson, C.J. DEN RB - 4
Ball, Montee DEN RB - 4
Bradshaw, Ahmad IND RB (Q) 10
Lacy, Eddie GBP RB - 9
Seastrunk, Lache FA RB ®
Starks, James GBP RB - 9

Boldin, Anquan SFO WR - 8
Cooper, Riley PHI WR - 7
Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR 4
Givens, Chris STL WR - 4
Watkins, Sammy FA WR ®
Wheaton, Markus PIT WR - 12

Amaro, Jace FA TE ® - -
Reed, Jordan WAS TE (P) - 10

Gano, Graham CAR PK - 12
Vinatieri, Adam IND PK - 10

Colts, Indianapolis IND Def 10
Redskins, Washington WAS Def 10

RB - Toby Gerhart, Frank Gore, Darren Sproles, LeGarrette Blount, Bennie Cunningham

WR - Dez Bryant, Vincent Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Kenny Stills, Marquis Lee, Eddie Royal

DEF - SF, Houston

Pretty pleased with this squad, stud QB, solid WRs, need 1 break at RB, Toby should at least start, Gore will get his, Sproles in philly will catch a lot of passes.
I have a Jaguar at every spot except Def

HELP!!!!!

DEF - SF, Houston

I have a Jaguar at every spot except Def

HELP!!!!!
L

O

L

I doubt Daniels steals many targets anymore. He was brought in to help Kubiak.

You keep talking about Pitta's age. There are plenty of late 20's TEs that do well. It's not like we're talking about an RB.

You also keep hammering on the "no elite season" yet, but then you talk about guys you think are shoo in's to be better than him...that ALSO haven't had an elite season yet.

You're kinda crazy.
<_<

Users who are viewing this thread