What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Explosions at Boston Marathon (1 Viewer)

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that they found a dead grenade but nothing about any explosions.
It's twitter so I won't believe it until I see a real link. Pictures look real though.
Yeah what I found interesting is the way the explosion seemed to be at both ends of a block. I wonder if it was a gas in the sewer type thing. I sure hope it was an accident and not something else. I also hope everyone will be alright.

I read that they found a dead grenade but nothing about any explosions.
It's twitter so I won't believe it until I see a real link. Pictures look real though.
Yeah what I found interesting is the way the explosion seemed to be at both ends of a block. I wonder if it was a gas in the sewer type thing. I sure hope it was an accident and not something else. I also hope everyone will be alright.
Thankfully it doesn't look like a mass casualty type thing. I hope it's just injuries and no fatalities.

Doesn't look to be anything huge... more like an IED/grenade type of explosion from the pics I'm seeing. Certainly not GOOD news... but less horrible than some grand-scale explosion :(Flying into Boston in 4 days...

Awful.....hopefully not an act of terrorism but isn't it Patriot's Day in Boston? Prayers for victims....

Man, had such a great time following along with our FBG's that were running Boston today, this just makes me sick.

They just showed a guy that is alive being wheeled around with his legs blown off on live TV, and one guy said at least 3 people are deceased.

Users who are viewing this thread