What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 2 Draft - the post-Carl years (1 Viewer)

Damn, sniped me on Patterson. Give me a couple of minutes to come up with Plan B.

5.02 - Kendall Wright, WR TEN

Last edited by a moderator:
almost took Patterson instead of Jackson in the 4th but went with better QB/offense....Patterson could have all talent in world but if your QB sucks......?...and Cassel/Ponder suck....

5.03 Roddy White WR ATL

5.06 Matt Ryan QB ATL

Batting 1.000 with Ryan in these so far this year.

5.11 Trent Richardson RB Ind

PM to Norseman

I like his value here. Richardson's, not Norseman's. I have no idea what Norseman's 40 time is.

I'll PM next Norseman. Have to check who is up.

ETA - PM sent to Aaron R

For some reason, I am not real excited about this pick. I had a couple I was tossing in the air, but kept coming back to this.

6.06 Eric Decker WR NYJ :barf:

I just don't see that offense going anywhere, but maybe they turn it around. Geno had a couple good parts, or at least quarters with flashes of greatness.

PM to FUBAR

ETA - LOL, after all that mental anguish, I see Decker was next on the autopick on MFL when I enter the pick there. Is that validation or just a sign that I am overanalyzing everything?

Users who are viewing this thread