What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 2 Draft - the post-Carl years (1 Viewer)

:lol: I thought this was funny since the thread has his name on it, I got this message from Carl for the league I'm starting up.

Carl W Football has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "intrigued".

Carl W Football said: i struggle with the idea of being able to start two qbs. Yes i understand that you dont have to but y wouldnt you with the way that you got the scoring for qbs in this league. Qbs have the opprutunitie to score the most points. You took the value down of the other positions i feel. Also if i did join this league i wouldnt be able to pay until like August. Going through some financial situation right now. id understand if u dont trust that id pay tho. Fantasy Football is my thing. Im also a man of my word. id prefer to pay by paypal tho for personal reasons. Not sure if i want in on this league tho.
Dude, is this guy a problem in every league? He expects every league to cater to him. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
C to the W to the F.....I've been one of your biggest suppporters....I'm down with you coming back for one of the later leagues....SSL is signing up right now....let's do this

C to the W to the F.....I've been one of your biggest suppporters....I'm down with you coming back for one of the later leagues....SSL is signing up right now....let's do this
Not trying to dog him, just wondering why he doesnt start his own league with his own settings if everyone elses is not good enough.

Carl W Football said:
Wow to all of this seriously. You guys dont even know me and attack me. Who am i dealing with here for real. I asked nobody to change rules for me at all. im fairly new to these threads and i misunderstood what kind of mock it was and thats all it was and some of u people made a big deal out of nothing. Guarenteed it wasnt hard to find another person to take my spot. And Marley for you to do what u just did to me makes you a ####ty commish already. You are a Heartless Coward to put my personal issue up there.
can you please take this #### to the discussion thread.

Meanwhile, back in the world of actual draft picks ...

11.02 - Jerrel Jernigan, WR NYG

Tied up now, can someone PM Ref? TIA.

11.07: Dexter McCluster, Jack Of All Trades, Titans - It's my intent to draft him as an RB, hope that's what he winds up being.

Regardless, with Chris Brown out of the picture in TN, I'm hoping he generates some serious stats.

OK Dokey

Messing up MFL pretty good now

11.16 Timothy Wright TE TB

12.01 Denver Broncos DST

12.02 San Francisco DST

I pre-drafted as well and PM'd Norseman to let him know, didn't see FUBAR's post when I did. Hopefully we'll stay on track.

reminder....and I am sure most are doing this.....but, with many people using preselect......we need to remember that there is still the obligation of notifying whoever would be the next man up....if you post preselects it falls on you to pm the next guy that hasn't "preselected"....

reminder....and I am sure most are doing this.....but, with many people using preselect......we need to remember that there is still the obligation of notifying whoever would be the next man up....if you post preselects it falls on you to pm the next guy that hasn't "preselected"....
Might be easier to just input our email addresses into mfl

Wouldn't it make more sense for the person who posts the pick online that triggers the preselect to notify the next person up? I'm assuming most people pre-select when they know they will be out of pocket for awhile (that's when I use it, for example).

Wouldn't it make more sense for the person who posts the pick online that triggers the preselect to notify the next person up? I'm assuming most people pre-select when they know they will be out of pocket for awhile (that's when I use it, for example).
thats what I said....whoever ends up posting the preselects (here)....needs to notify whoever is next....when I said "post" I meant posting here in the forum.....maybe I should have used the word "here".....

What happened? I didn't preselect Beckham
I am sure that I pre-drafted, and when I pulled up the page after it didn't happen in mfl, it had a different list of players, and the pre-draft didn't happen.

I wonder if someone is either messing with the pre-draft, or if people are not making sure that they have the correct team in the pulldown when the hit pre-draft since we are all signing in as commish.

I am sure that I pre-drafted, and when I pulled up the page after it didn't happen in mfl, it had a different list of players, and the pre-draft didn't happen.

I wonder if someone is either messing with the pre-draft, or if people are not making sure that they have the correct team in the pulldown when the hit pre-draft since we are all signing in as commish.[/quote

I go in and log in and change my password just like in a real league to set my draft list

Last edited by a moderator:

I wonder if someone is either messing with the pre-draft, or if people are not making sure that they have the correct team in the pulldown when the hit pre-draft since we are all signing in as commish.[/quote

I go in and log in and change my password just like in a real league to set my draft list
That's what I did. But if someone else doesn't, they can still change yours as commissioner

12.15 - Jeremy Hill, RB ROOK

First time I've ever taken a dip in the rookie pool in one of these SL drafts. Hopefully first time is the charm.

Users who are viewing this thread