What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How do YOU correct typing errors? (1 Viewer)

Soulfly3

Footballguy
Just about blew a gasket trying to teach my mother something on the computer... Every time she had to correct an error, she would move the cursor (slower than molasses) to the error, highlight it, press delete, then fix the error...

Didnt matter how many quicker ways I showed her to fix the mistakes, she wasn't having it. Then I started thinking I likely dont do the quickest method either... maybe I do. I dunno.

Im a backspacer... I backspace to the error and rewrite the entire word from that point. Always have. always will. stubborn mule. like mother like son.

So how do you correct your errors, if at all??

I ctrl+arrow my way to it, then ctrl+shift+arrow (or just shift+arrow, depending) to highlight it, then type over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Use the mouse to highlight and re-type....unless I just typed it and then I just backspace

Depends on the device/app. If I'm in Microsoft Office apps I just keep typing and use the spell check to correct. Other apps highlight misspelled words so those I'll just go back and highlight/correct. All others I do it as I go.

I'm predominately a back-spacer. Only time I go to the mouse or arrows is if it is back at least 3 or more words.

Users who are viewing this thread