What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Items you should NEVER buy at the dollar store (1 Viewer)

dgreen

Footballguy
Deodorant - If you enjoy the sensation of spraying on deodorant but don't care if it actually keeps you from smelling like b.o., then feel free to get your deod from the dollar store. But, if you actually want it to work, best to spend the $3 on a real brand.

Mouthwash - I have no idea how they got away with putting the words "Mint flavor" on that bottle. Sure, it was green, but tasted nothing like mint. Absolutely horrible stuff. Poured 95% of the bottle down the drain.

Dishsoap/shampoo/cleaners/etc are so crappy you have to use twice as much for same results so it actually ends up costing you more.

Deodorant - If you enjoy the sensation of spraying on deodorant but don't care if it actually keeps you from smelling like b.o., then feel free to get your deod from the dollar store. But, if you actually want it to work, best to spend the $3 on a real brand.

Mouthwash - I have no idea how they got away with putting the words "Mint flavor" on that bottle. Sure, it was green, but tasted nothing like mint. Absolutely horrible stuff. Poured 95% of the bottle down the drain.
I get speed stick and it works well. :shrug:

I get speed stick and it works well. :shrug:
Mine didn't have speed stick. That's my usual go-to. They only had one brand. The can said "For men who want to keep their days cool and their nights hot." Sounded just right for me, but the reality is I just smelled like b.o.

Went to the dollar store with my niece to get some candy. I bought some window cleaner for $1 thinking that would be a good purchase. Stuff smells so bad it is unusable.

Users who are viewing this thread