What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jene Bramel appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnjohn

Footballguy
post something that Jene has said in the past that has contributed to you winning a fantasy championship.

I'll start off with how Jene Bramel brought to light that certain stat crews reward tackles differently and with that knowledge I was always able to win my first championship.

Thank you Jene, I love you.

I appreciate Jene Bramels Combined Rookie Draft Board. I look forward to that every year. I play in IDP heave dynasty leagues and I like that he gives a little more emphasis on the IDP players.

I agree. I love the combined rookie list. It's the only resource I have found where you can compare the value of IDP's with offensive players. While I use a variety of sources to make my rookie selections (including the RSP) I depend on Jene's list the most. Thanks Jene!

post something that Jene has said in the past that has contributed to you winning a fantasy championship.

I'll start off with how Jene Bramel brought to light that certain stat crews reward tackles differently and with that knowledge I was always able to win my first championship.

Thank you Jene, I love you.
He said grab Bowman the year he broke out before the season began when others didnt believe in him.

Great advice as always Jene!!!!

:tebow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread