What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

All Play Best Ball for $$$ (1 Viewer)

jeaton6

Footballguy
There were some interested in doing an all play best ball league here post PDSL for $20. If you are interested post here and if we can get at least 10 guys it should be a go.

intrested but would really need to see rules, rounds, lineup options,etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly trying to keep simple. I'm thinking we have same scoring as our SLs but make it an all play and obviously it won't be a survivor. No pickups (I don't want another team I have to manage lineups for!) I'm open to making it a bit deeper if we want 24 roster spots and if people feel strongly about different scoring or lineups I'm open to it.

One other thing: CWF need not apply...

Honestly trying to keep simple. I'm thinking we have same scoring as our SLs but make it an all play and obviously it won't be a survivor. No pickups (I don't want another team I have to manage lineups for!) I'm open to making it a bit deeper if we want 24 roster spots and if people feel strongly about different scoring or lineups I'm open to it.

Man im not trying to do no thread draft

Definitely interested - personally I like the survivor league scoring / format, but I also like the idea of a flex position like in the BBAPL. Say 1/2/3 +1 flex spot? Not sure how MFL handles that though ...

I'd propose 22 roster spots if we do a 16-teamer and 24 for fewer than that - with a "draft and done" format I like the idea of being able to take a few real low-percentage shots in the dark.

In for an august draft....I would prefer it more shallow.

18 spots.

:2cents:

When details are finalized, please give me a shout. Interested, but schedule will be main factor in whether I am available or not.

Prefer late July before the crush

I think MFL makes the most sense unless there are big objections. Was thinking post SSL which would probably put us into mid to late June. Would prefer the draft ending before August.

I think 8 hour clock is reasonable. For scoring, roster spots and starting requirements we can either consense here via a couple of polls for those that are definitely in or if not here I can set up the league and do the polls once the league has been filled.

I doubt specific roster spots, lineup or scoring rules will have big effect on anyone choosing to join as they will all be roughly inline with what we are used to doing here. The biggest detraction to joining for those interested could be start date of draft and using MFL exclusively.

Just my thoughts.

I pretty much trust everyone here but should probably do league safe anyways. I'm fine setting up MFL site when we are full.

interested. I am on vacation with spotty internet 7/23 - 7/30 otherwise schedule shouldn't be a problem.

Yeah sorry gents. I'm commishing a new home league and won't be able to go forward with this one. If anyone else wants to run with it feel free. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread