What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 Team Start up Dynasty 50.00 Buy In (1 Viewer)

BeauWa

Footballguy
Total Number of Divisions: 3

Number of Franchises: 12

Number of Roster Spots: 25

Number of Injured Reserve Spots: 4

Number of Taxi Squad Spots: 4

Head-To-Head Matchups: Yes

Each Player can be on: 1 rosters per League

Total Starters: 10

Number of Starting QBs: 1.........................................LEAGUE IS NOW FULL.

Number of Starting RBs: 2-3

Number of Starting WRs: 3-4

Number of Starting TEs: 1-2

Number of Starting PKs: 1

Number of Starting Defs: 1

There is 1 opening. An extra $25 is required toward next years league fees if you want to make trades with future rookie draft picks. Next season this will be required. Because of delays there will be only one draft that will include rookies. We are using LeagueSafe.

http://www18.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/79046#0

Please send an email to write2live69@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really interested but could'nt find the bylaws and you lost me when you said this

I do not want to use League Safe. As the commissioner of one of my other leagues told me. They put all of the money that they collect in a bank and draw interest off of it. Collecting that on top of their usual fees. I will just let it set in my paypal account until the end of the season and then dole out the spoils to the winners.

Honestly i dont know you, i d but if you switch the league payment to something secure let me know.

What else is there to use? I'm still a bit new to this. Anything come to mind? Reports/Rules/Bylaws. At the top of the page.

thanks for the quick reply. I found the bylaws thanks.... as for what to use i personally wont send my money to anyone i dont know where they have access to do what they want with it. Leaguesafe is the way for me and most FF players online. You say your pretty new to this so i will save ya the frustration , not many will send money to someone they dont know . Thats why most use leaugesafe.

The only problem is re-cooping the site fees. The extra 20.00 anyway. Then there are the leaguesafe fees, which I'm not sure how much that is. I'll do some checking because I'll need to re-do the pay outs. Minus the leaguesafe fees.

I checked their "Terms of Use" on their website. It does not mention any fees for using them. Here are fees and ways of making payment to them.

League Payment Settings
LeagueSafe offers two league payment options: Free (E-Check only) and Flexible (Credit/Debit Card, & E-check). They are distinguished as follows:

Flexible: Allows Members to make payments via e-check, credit or debit card. All transaction types require a 3% convenience fee.
Free: Allows Members to make payments via e-check only. There is no fee associated with the processing of the transaction.

Funds Withdrawal Methods
LeagueSafe offers Members a variety of methods for the withdrawal of funds. These include e-check, paper check, and Amazon.com Gift Card claim codes.

The costs associated with each of these options are outlined below.

Amazon.com Gift Card claim code ................................. no cost
Paper check (Standard Processing)................................................................................... $1.50
Paper check (Express Service Processing)....................................................................... $7.00
E-check.................................................................................................................................................... $5.00

There are late fees for not depositing your league payment on time, too. 5.00 - 10.00.

I'd be interested. League safe a must. With such a low buy in the MFL expenses are brutal but what can you do?

I just did a startup and league safe doesn't charge the league anything. When you go to make the deposit they tack on the service charge to the individual. So in This case it would be $1.50 per person that would be on top of the $50 league fee. It's very small in the grand scheme of things (less than the MFL site fees which will work out to be almost $6 per person!)

Yes definitely, we can use leaguesafe. I was just told by the commissioner of the first league that I joined, about fees. But since I've checked out the website, it doesn't seem so bad. We can use it, no problem. I'm going to do a little re-write on my welcome post on the league site.

So if you are in send me a message here with your email and I'll send an invite.

Okay count me in. ewalling@comcast.net. Looking forward to it. Question about the roster limits. It says 25. Does that include the 4 rookies on taxi squad?

4 player taxi squad and 4 player IR. Besides the 25 roster.

How were you going to do the draft? I'd prefer a slow draft over email so it could last a few months. Def agree with all the league safe discussion above.

Thanks

John

That is how we did it in my first league. 12 hour clock, slow email. But it only took a little more than a week. I guess it all depends on how quickly we want to get done.

Cool works for me. I might suggest 24 hours so people don't stuck with most of their time while sleeping, but I don't see it affecting me.

Thanks guys, sent you a pm beau.

Once we are full I'd suggest we vet a few items before proceeding with the draft. Jim I'm signed up I'll post a few questions I had to the message board so we can get the discussion rolling. One I just finished was 8 hour clock (with clock off from 1AM to 9 AM EST). We finished 26 rounds in about 10 days and no one came close to timing out.

Once we are full I'd suggest we vet a few items before proceeding with the draft. Jim I'm signed up I'll post a few questions I had to the message board so we can get the discussion rolling. One I just finished was 8 hour clock (with clock off from 1AM to 9 AM EST). We finished 26 rounds in about 10 days and no one came close to timing out.
Sure, we can talk thing's out. I am open to suggestions. Not a problem.

Someone has already questioned my abilities to commissioner a league. He said that I didn't know what I was doing. How do you learn? You do, that's how. I've set up the league. Scoring, divisions, everything. With the exception of setting up a LeagueSafe account for the league. I don't believe I should/can until we are full. And, sent out four invitations. There are five of us now, by the way. I hope that this didn't sound rude. I was just saying. Always open to suggestions.

Sure, we can talk thing's out. I am open to suggestions. Not a problem.Someone has already questioned my abilities to commissioner a league. He said that I didn't know what I was doing. How do you learn? You do, that's how. I've set up the league. Scoring, divisions, everything. With the exception of setting up a LeagueSafe account for the league. I don't believe I should/can until we are full. And, sent out four invitations. There are five of us now, by the way. I hope that this didn't sound rude. I was just saying. Always open to suggestions.
Nope not rude at all it's a learning experience.

Sure, we can talk thing's out. I am open to suggestions. Not a problem.Someone has already questioned my abilities to commissioner a league. He said that I didn't know what I was doing. How do you learn? You do, that's how. I've set up the league. Scoring, divisions, everything. With the exception of setting up a LeagueSafe account for the league. I don't believe I should/can until we are full. And, sent out four invitations. There are five of us now, by the way. I hope that this didn't sound rude. I was just saying. Always open to suggestions.
Nope not rude at all it's a learning experience.
Thanks. I appreciate it.

If anyone wants in you can send me an email at: write2live69@yahoo.com

And I need your email address.

Please send me an invite at saintsdominguez@yahoo.com. I like the format. Would love to join the league. Any spots remaining?

Users who are viewing this thread