Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
massraider

Official Jameis Winston - football talk

Sportscenter is saying he's going to be suspended from the baseball team..

What a shellfish #######.

Edited by RUSF18

Sportscenter is saying he's going to be suspended from the baseball team... aaaand fined $30 and required to do community service after citation.

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/461541214945161216

I hope they get over the distraction and go back to the Ocho's 24x7 coverage of Johnny Manziel.

What kind of NCAA player would shoplift crab legs instead of buying them with the under the table funds they get?

• Like 1

Awesome. So the same nonsense surrounding Manziel that we had to endure we're going to have to do all over again with Winston.

Thanks a lot, Jameis. :hot:

Awesome. So the same nonsense surrounding Manziel that we had to endure we're going to have to do all over again with Winston.

Raping and stealing is a little more serious than selling some autographs though....

Raping and stealing is a little more serious than selling some autographs though....

Of course.

What kind of NCAA player would shoplift crab legs instead of buying them with the under the table funds they get?

That should tell you all you need to know about the guy's ability to learn a playbook.

"hey, i won the heisman trophy, can you go steal me some crab legs?"

someone will say yes

Burger King reported Winston was stealing soda in a ketchup cup.

Kid is a straight hoodlum.

This is what comes to mind.

Edited by cstu
  • Like 1

"As reported in the news, last night I received an adult civil citation for petit theft from a local supermarket," Winston said. "I went to the supermarket with the intent to purchase dinner but made a terrible mistake for which I'm taking full responsibility. In a moment of youthful ignorance, I walked out of the store without paying for one of my items.

"As reported in the news, last night I received an adult civil citation for petit theft from a local supermarket," Winston said. "I went to the supermarket with the intent to purchase dinner but made a terrible mistake for which I'm taking full responsibility. In a moment of youthful ignorance, I walked out of the store without paying for one of my items.

How do you not pay for one of the items? Did he have it stuffed up his ###? It's crablegs. You put it on the conveyor belt or you don't. It's not like it's a 50 lb bag of dog food under the cart.

He's an idiot obviously, but if he keeps playing well it won't matter in the end. I'd say this is right on cam's level of stupidity and he still went #1. Of course cam is bigger physically, but you get what I'm saying.

He's an idiot obviously, but if he keeps playing well it won't matter in the end. I'd say this is right on cam's level of stupidity and he still went #1. Of course cam is bigger physically, but you get what I'm saying.

Oh, I'm sorry but when was Cam accused of rape and theft? I thought his father asked for 200k which was a pretty good bargain for Auburn.

I disagree. I think it will matter, his flags are bigger than Newton's (looking forward to Nawrocki's evaluation), and people haven't started picking his game apart yet. They will, and people will be looking for game flaws, especially if they think he enjoys stolen seafood and sexual assault--not necessarily at the same time.

Oh, I'm sorry but when was Cam accused of rape and theft? I thought his father asked for 200k which was a pretty good bargain for Auburn.

Cam got thrown out of Florida for stealing a laptop.

@NewSchoolSS: THIS.

"@Juzman72 "it was horrible man, he grabbed them & just took off like nothing"-on Jameis Winston's shoplifting http://t.co/jDzrDyz0bR"

:lol:

This thread is going exactly as I had hoped.

This thread has legs!

It has potential to eclipse the Manziel thread, and it certainly is off to a great start!

Cam stole a $1700 laptop.

Is that a crab leg in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

You're butter than this.

• Like 1

He says forgot about paying and was going to go back to pay

Winston left store at 9, law enforcement made contact after midnight.

Took him 3 hours to make that attempt?

Maybe he wanted some crabs for his next rape victim....

I do think we've reached a high point in race relations that a black guy - star QB or not - can be accused of raping a blond white girl and the police just shrug their shoulders.

This displays a lack of decision making ability that has to affect his draft stock.

He should have audibled to the lobster tail.

This displays a lack of decision making ability that has to affect his draft stock.

Waldman isn't going to be happy with with many of the opinions in this thread.

Waldman isn't going to be happy with with many of the opinions in this thread.

BnB, there is a thread to discuss Waldman's statements. This isn't it.

Cam got thrown out of Florida for stealing a laptop.

Cam stole a $1700 laptop.

So he should be getting kicked out any second now then.

Not for nothing, but you guys really ought to think about letting that thing just die.

You're right - I believe it's lobster you need to cook while it's alive, not crab legs.