What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Jameis Winston, NO (5 Viewers)

"I think it's a consensus among FSU fans and boosters that he was an embarrassment to the University" - Bobby Bowden on Jameis Winston

:runs away:

Now is Jameis being charged with being an embarrassment, or has someone merely made a statement to police about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
"I think it's a consensus among FSU fans and boosters that he was an embarrassment to the University" - Bobby Bowden on Jameis Winston

Being a Gator fan I'm not the most unbiased when it comes to FSU.I can assure you though if the greatest coach the state of Florida has ever seen says that then its gospel.But just like a few folks have stated it doesn't matter if he is an embarrassment to the organization his family,the fans or anyone else as long as he wins. Guess you as fan have to figure out what is more important to you.

Now is Jameis being charged with being an embarrassment, or has someone merely made a statement to police about it?
If there is one thing Bowden knows, it's an embarrassment to FSU.
Actually, you can take that either way. Either it's so bad that even Bowden can't stand it or it's so lacking in self-awareness that it's laughable. But it's Florida. So it's probably inherently laughable.

Actually, you can take that either way. Either it's so bad that even Bowden can't stand it or it's so lacking in self-awareness that it's laughable. But it's Florida. So it's probably inherently laughable.
Bowden wrote a letter of recommendation for a former player of his that raped and shot a woman, and left her for dead.

That player got a sentence of 5 life sentences.

Bowden wrote a letter of recommendation for a former player of his that raped and shot a woman, and left her for dead.

Can we just agree that FSU sucks complete ###? :shrug:

Can we just agree that FSU sucks complete ###? :shrug:
Oh, I wasn't disagreeing with you. I think FSU is just.....you know........Florida.

The victims own words about the letter was that it was 'boilerplate' and 'stand-offish'.

In the lawsuit filed by Erica Kinsman against Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston, Winston will use evidence of things Kinsman said on Twitter in the months after the sexual encounter with Winston that she contends was rape. Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Winston will introduce in the pending litigation tweets from Kinsman in which she roots for the Florida State team for which Winston served as the starting quarterback and star player.

For example, on September 2, a full nine months after she identified Winston as the man who allegedly raped her, Winston will point out that she tweeted during Florida States game against Pitt: (1) Pitt is the perfect example of why I would never want to go to school in the north. #everyonesugly #FSUvsPITT; and (2) Interception, fk you Pitt. The following month, she tweeted, Whos Clemson? during Florida States game against Clemson.

Its believed that Kinsman will argue that she went to Florida State games as part of her therapy for the alleged rape. Which means that Winstons lawyers will be looking for the therapist who believed it would be helpful to Kinsman to attend games featuring her alleged rapist, and to cheer for him.

As the litigation unfolds, there could be more evidence like this. Which eventually could cause Kinsmans case to crumble.

:coffee:

Kinsman had a pretty big social media trail that will make her look bad. She deleted and locked down her accounts as soon as the allegations became public. However, I am sure someone has it all saved somewhere.

Some of the things I recall were her using the hash tag #cleatchasers a bunch. Her bf she cheated with Jameis was the star player at Zephyrhills & collegiate player at the time. He also was rumored to be the other guy who's DNA sample was found.

Jameis was essentially her dream guy & a better football player than her current bf.

I don't think they will have trouble showing this girl was very thirsty.

Eta, she also had a tweet that said "Our QB > your QB"

Quez said:
Kinsman had a pretty big social media trail that will make her look bad. She deleted and locked down her accounts as soon as the allegations became public. However, I am sure someone has it all saved somewhere.

Some of the things I recall were her using the hash tag #cleatchasers a bunch. Her bf she cheated with Jameis was the star player at Zephyrhills & collegiate player at the time. He also was rumored to be the other guy who's DNA sample was found.
There's only one tweet that involves the #fsucleatchasers and it's a photo that isn't available.

The other DNA was from Jamal Roberts who played for Ohio and had visited weeks prior. Kinsman clearly should have done laundry more often.

Jameis was essentially her dream guy & a better football player than her current bf.

First, this is disgusting.

Second, it doesn't make sense since she didn't report his name the night of the alleged rape.

I cannot find this quote anywhere and it appears made up. If you have link, please provide it.

Quez said:

The timing of that last tweet would be important. Could very well refer to whoever was QB before Winston. Winston didn't play his first game until ~9 months after this incident.

This isn't as important as the rape, but I watched the entire Draft Academy with Winston. Throughout he plays up his love for Breion Allen - in a relationship since they were juniors in HS, how she had his back throughout college, and even singing Ginuwine lyrics about being 'so deep in love'.

He thinks this is all charming but I find it disgusting for him to behave that way when it's public knowledge that two years ago he was at the very least caught cheating on her. And according to Chris Casher (around the 12 minute mark) him and Jameis walk in on each other all the time having sex with girls and try to join in.

The guy lives in la-la land.

Quez said:

There's only one tweet that involves the #fsucleatchasers and it's a photo that isn't available.

The other DNA was from Jamal Roberts who played for Ohio and had visited weeks prior. Kinsman clearly should have done laundry more often.

First, this is disgusting.

Second, it doesn't make sense since she didn't report his name the night of the alleged rape.

I cannot find this quote anywhere and it appears made up. If you have link, please provide it.
You keep hanging your hat on how she didn't know his name... Given her reputation, I'm sure he wasn't the first guy she slept with and didn't recall his name in the morning.

I don't think that proves guilt whatsoever.

I find it hard to believe that she had no idea who he was when she was in a class with him. I had classes with a few athletes and everyone knew who they were.

I'm assuming it is Erika's lawyer in the video but not sure. She was just saying that it can't be proven in court that Winston is guilty of rape, but she still thinks he is guilty. She might be related to CSTU.
Rape is probably the hardest thing to prove in a court of law. It's basically he said-she said, even with a ton of physical evidence.

rustycolts said:
MAC_32 said:

Being a Gator fan I'm not the most unbiased when it comes to FSU.I can assure you though if the greatest coach the state of Florida has ever seen says that then its gospel.But just like a few folks have stated it doesn't matter if he is an embarrassment to the organization his family,the fans or anyone else as long as he wins. Guess you as fan have to figure out what is more important to you.
Ahh. Your posts make sense now.

I find it hard to believe that she had no idea who he was when she was in a class with him. I had classes with a few athletes and everyone knew who they were.
She recognized him the first day of class and then reported him to the police as her attacker.

She recognized him the first day of class and then reported him to the police as her attacker.
Was this before or after she cheered for all of his awesome touchdown passes?

You keep hanging your hat on how she didn't know his name... Given her reputation, I'm sure he wasn't the first guy she slept with and didn't recall his name in the morning.

You want to say she's promiscuous? Fine...her promiscuity makes it even more likely than her rape accusation is true because she never claimed rape after any of the multitude of other times she had sex.

FSU fans are ####ed up - apparently they'd cheer for someone who killed their mother. I don't understand the obsession down there over whether a stupid football team wins or loses.

You want to say she's promiscuous? Fine...her promiscuity makes it even more likely than her rape accusation is true because she never claimed rape after any of the multitude of other times she had sex.
Nobody here knows if she's promiscuous. Don't validate this repulsive character assasination.

*Until she had sex with a starting QB of her college football team, who would become a Heisman winner and #1 pick in the NFL draft.

ETA: Your "argument" is weak. Keep hanging your hat on it though.

Nobody here knows if she's promiscuous. Don't validate this repulsive character assasination.
Fair enough. I don't think she's any more promiscuous than the average 18 year old college girl.

FSU fans are ####ed up - apparently they'd cheer for someone who killed their mother. I don't understand the obsession down there over whether a stupid football team wins or loses.
I wouldn't cheer for a murderer or a rapist. Fortunately Winston isn't either.

Anyone who describes themselves as a "cleatchaser" is the definition of promiscuous.

massraider said:
rockaction said:
massraider said:
Soulfly3 said:

I love Bobby Bowden for all he's done for college football. But his mental ship set sail long ago. The game, as well as many other things, have passed him by. He's like one of those really old Supreme Court justices that are bat #### crazy but continue to be held in high regard and their word is gospel because of their position...even though most often than not, it couldn't be farther from the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread