Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Otis

Ariana Grande makes Otis grande

one thing i'm sure we can all agree on:  there's no way a priest/pastor/religious official would ever assault/abuse/mistreat a woman. particularly not a young woman. 

Davidson is bipolar and was off his meds, he was full manic with her when they started dating and got engaged. He crashed and she bailed.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TLEF316 said:

This is SHOCKING

Memo to the Funeral Pastor: You still have no shot.

10 hours ago, JuniorGong said:

Davidson is bipolar and was off his meds, he was full manic with her when they started dating and got engaged. He crashed and she bailed.

for the record, he actually has borderline personality disorder (supposedly), not bi-polar, which is in fact much worse.  when he talked about that, I was surprised that he could even hold down the SNL gig, much less have a stable relationship.  he has a lot of docs and handlers, but still, it is majorly problematic.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

for the record, he actually has borderline personality disorder (supposedly), not bi-polar, which is in fact much worse.  when he talked about that, I was surprised that he could even hold down the SNL gig, much less have a stable relationship.  he has a lot of docs and handlers, but still, it is majorly problematic.

Plus his drug history...and he has Chron's disease....dude has a lot of stuff going on that might not make him the "best catch" for Ms. Grande.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, eoMMan said:

Plus his drug history...and he has Chron's disease....dude has a lot of stuff going on that might not make him the "best catch" for Ms. Grande.

And don't forget his butthole eyes

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, shadyridr said:

And don't forget his butthole eyes

and he likes to talk publicly about her vagina

3 minutes ago, tommyboy said:

Really?  What has he said?

(link if you can't post it here)

3 minutes ago, eoMMan said:
7 minutes ago, tommyboy said:

Really?  What has he said?

(link if you can't post it here)

It's real, and it's spectacular!

• Like 7

i am crushed....i mean, if love doesn’t stick for this star crossed duo, i fear we are all doomed.  

[Norm]The moment of their breakup came shortly after she realized that she was Ariana Grande and he was Pete Davidson.[/Norm]

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Despyzer said:

[Norm]The moment of their breakup came shortly after she realized that she was Ariana Grande and he was Pete Davidson.[/Norm]

She clearly didn't read the How-to book on being a pop star.  You either marry your manager or a backup dancer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vanilla Guerrilla said:

She clearly didn't read the How-to book on being a pop star.  You either marry your manager or a backup dancer.

gotta ensure a 40 year age gap somehow too.

It probably has to do with the fact that Pete has big mental problems and her last boyfriend had such big mental problems that he killed himself (maybe even saying their breakup was partly why) and she doesn't want to go through that again. 

1 minute ago, bcdjr1 said:

It probably has to do with the fact that Pete has big mental problems and her last boyfriend had such big mental problems that he killed himself (maybe even saying their breakup was partly why) and she doesn't want to go through that again

Then why did she break up with Pete?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keerock said:

Then why did she break up with Pete?

So she doesn't have to deal with a mentally unstable boyfriend again. She can't stay with him forever just to keep him from killing himself. She couldn't do it for the last guy. She has to get out now and hope that he's got enough people helping him that he won't do anything drastic.

And it sounds like he's got a lot of people watching out for him in his current situation. It might not always be that way. 

3 hours ago, Rodrigo Duterte said:

Otis was right.  

Words that will echo down the halls of the FFA for all eternity long after I’m gone. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigmarc27 said:

Is this guy in white face?

Objectively, that guy is one of the ugliest people in America.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EYLive said:

Objectively, that guy is one of the ugliest people in America.

but according to her he is hung like a stallion so I guess there is that going for him

21 minutes ago, pantherclub said:

but according to her he is hung like a stallion so I guess there is that going for him

Could be. But I still wouldn't trade my life for his.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Otis said:

Words that will echo down the halls of the FFA for all eternity long after I’m gone. 

You’re still here?

• Like 1