What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Unbelievably horrible reality TV thread (1 Viewer)

TheIronSheik

SUPER ELITE UPPER TIER
Link

I know it's trash TV and most FBGers are "too good" to watch reality TV. But this one looks to have great potential for trash lovers like myself. It's like "Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?", but bigger. MUCH bigger. :lol:

I am so in! It premieres May 27th.

Sorry if this was posted already. My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy a good trainwreck. I'll check out the first episode at least.
Yeah. I'm all about a good trainwreck. I love seeing other people's drama, too. Makes me feel good about my life, overall. This has the potential to be a huge trainwreck. I liked the original, but it didn't turn into the trainwreck I had hoped. I'm hoping this one goes off the rails. :thumbup:

And Fox really needs to get back to churning out more of these reprehensible shows like they used to, like Paradise Hotel and Temptation Island.

Link

I know it's trash TV and most FBGers are "too good" to watch reality TV. But this one looks to have great potential for trash lovers like myself. It's like "Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?", but bigger. MUCH bigger. :lol:

I am so in! It premieres May 27th.

Sorry if this was posted already. My bad.
I am so excited for this show.

There women are the biggest idiots on the planet. Yes, #### for brains, Prince Harry really wanted to find and marry a moron from East Texas. It's what he always wished for.

Also, isn't it illegal to impersonate royalty in the UK? Did I dream that?

I was relieved when all the women turned out to be dumb skanks, but I fear they may not be dumb enough. That's the only way this show works. I can't wrap my mind around the idea that a few, if not most of these women won't say to themselves after a few weeks that this whole premise is just impossible and there is no way that's really Harry. Also, only 2 or 3 of these women are attractive enough to be considered by someone like him, and several are 5s/6s. The blonde alcoholic is hard to look at.

That said, the skanks are perfect trainwreck fodder, probably a few will fall in love, and hopefully there will be more underwear/bikini shots. Wife and I are all in.

There women are the biggest idiots on the planet. Yes, #### for brains, Prince Harry really wanted to find and marry a moron from East Texas. It's what he always wished for.

1. :lol:

2. I wondered this too. Is the royal family not upset at this?

I know it's illegal to impersonate a military officer, and Harry is an officer in the Royal Air Force.
Weird how it didn't occur to any of these 12 Rhodes Scholars that they were accessories to such a crime.
Aren't they all chicks from the US? I'm willing to bet they don't know how to put their shoes on by themselves, much less know the laws of this, or any other, country.

I only caught bits and pieces but did the guy ever come out and say he was Prince Harry? It seemed to me there was a lot of implying that was the case without ever saying it outright.

I only caught bits and pieces but did the guy ever come out and say he was Prince Harry? It seemed to me there was a lot of implying that was the case without ever saying it outright.
That seems to be the strategy. If that continues, again, these chicks would have to be completely brain dead to not catch on. I am as pessimistic as anyone about how stupid people are but I just can't see how it's possible.

If after 4 or 5 episodes they don't drop the ruse and make it more of a straight-ahead dating show, it's going to stretch these womens' acting abilities and our ability to suspend disbelief.

See I saw a quick clip and was like how did prince Harry agree to this :bag:

now I am in. Joe schmoe 1 will never be topped though

I agree. But the last one was pretty entertaining. They may never be as good, but they are always fun to watch.

Although I thought it was odd in the last one they used the guy from Super Troopers as a "contestant." If it was me, I would have known it was fake right after seeing him.

I agree. But the last one was pretty entertaining. They may never be as good, but they are always fun to watch. Although I thought it was odd in the last one they used the guy from Super Troopers as a "contestant." If it was me, I would have known it was fake right after seeing him.
yeah 2 was awful but the last one was decent...although how could some of them be there under bounty hunting premise :lol:

I agree. But the last one was pretty entertaining. They may never be as good, but they are always fun to watch. Although I thought it was odd in the last one they used the guy from Super Troopers as a "contestant." If it was me, I would have known it was fake right after seeing him.
yeah 2 was awful but the last one was decent...although how could some of them be there under bounty hunting premise :lol:
I actually think that's what made it so funny for me. That that guy believed that all of those people were there to get a chance to become a bounty hunter. :lol:

I'm hoping they make another season of The Joe Schmo Show. That's another show that cracks me up. :lol:
was that the one where everybody was in on it, truman show-style, except the joe/mark?

that was pretty ####### good.
yep.... first one was a long time ago. I think on like the channel before it became Spike Tv. Then they did a second one and I think Brian Hornsby the guy from iasip that plays cricket was on it.then it died and came back a couple years ago

I'm hoping they make another season of The Joe Schmo Show. That's another show that cracks me up. :lol:
was that the one where everybody was in on it, truman show-style, except the joe/mark?

yep.... first one was a long time ago. I think on like the channel before it became Spike Tv. Then they did a second one and I think Brian Hornsby the guy from iasip that plays cricket was on it.then it died and came back a couple years ago
Kristen Wiig was on the first season. She got crushed by the mark in one game that went horribly wrong.

Kristen Wiig was on the first season. She got crushed by the mark in one game that went horribly wrong.
One of the best moments in television history.

Kristen Wiig getting beat down in a sumo suit was gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

I actually think that's what made it so funny for me. That that guy believed that all of those people were there to get a chance to become a bounty hunter. :lol:
When the deaf girl answered his question, and he was like "Wait, how did you hear that?" :lmao:

When the deaf girl answered his question, and he was like "Wait, how did you hear that?" :lmao:
She had a tough role to play. I don't know if a lot of people could pull that off.

The women aren't really so stupid they think the Royal Family is going to allow the Prince to marry a commoner off a reality TV show are they?

The women aren't really so stupid they think the Royal Family is going to allow the Prince to marry a commoner off a reality TV show are they?
These are the same people who give us Fox News, so.....yep.
Actually not true. Fox Entertainment and Fox News are separately managed entities. Fox Entertainment freaks out any time they got tied to Fox News. They aren't fans either.

These are the same people who give us Fox News, so.....yep.
Actually not true. Fox Entertainment and Fox News are separately managed entities. Fox Entertainment freaks out any time they got tied to Fox News. They aren't fans either.
Fox Entertainment owns Fox News according to Wikipedia. :shrug: I'm sure Fox News has more or less autonomous management, but of course people are going to link the network with the news station.

Users who are viewing this thread