What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Devonta Freeman, BAL (2 Viewers)

Coleman fumble? Freeman is gonna be even a bigger beast then before now.
That was definitely good to see for Freeman owners..
How about Freeman's fumble last week....was that a good one too
ya but Freeman is the clear starter and won't be punished for fumbles. If you're trying to cut into the starters playing time and fumble the ball, that's far worse. Not sure what you're fighting for here.

ya but Freeman is the clear starter and won't be punished for fumbles. If you're trying to cut into the starters playing time and fumble the ball, that's far worse. Not sure what you're fighting for here.
I see...so starters are immune. I got it now. Carry on with the sack licking.

Man, I know Coleman owners aren't happy, but this bitterness is getting out of hand. Let it go and drop Coleman, your hopes are over.

Yes, starters are more immune then backups in terms of fumbles. A backup RB fumbles and his carries will go down by a larger percentage then a starter fumbling. We know you own coleman but don't pretend to be that dumb.

I'd still trade him. It's pretty obvious he's not special just in a great situation and Coleman looked better again before he fumbled.

Milkman said:
I'd still trade him. It's pretty obvious he's not special just in a great situation and Coleman looked better again before he fumbled.
Even if that was true - which it isn't - taking care of the ball is pretty important to coaches.

Deamon said:
montana_grizzly_bears said:
Deamon said:
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta. I mean a Freeman-not-Coleman owner.
thatguythere is down in the dumps, dont rub it in.
Damn it feels good to own both, because if Freeman goes down Coleman will do just as good behind that line club is even better.
I own both too... thinking about dropping coleman now.
That would be insane.

Milkman said:
It's ok to be wrong bro. You are just being silly at this point.

Deamon said:
Deamon said:
Damn it feels good to own both, because if Freeman goes down Coleman will do just as good behind that line club is even better.
That would be insane.
Why? Coleman's doing nothing. He's getting dropped in some money leagues I'm in too and no one went for him. Don't think its that insane with a 15 man roster to drop him... he only has value if Freeman goes down, no?

Besides the ridiculous Coleman owners here... Real talk, is there anyone you guys rather have than Freeman right now? His situation is the best out of everyone and he's on fire... Reminds me of when Deangelo Williams lit up the league, Michael Turner, Jamaal Charles, Foster, etc. There's always one that isn't highly drafted that just lights it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides the ridiculous Coleman owners here... Real talk, is there anyone you guys rather have than Freeman right now? His situation is the best out of everyone and he's on fire...
I'd trade him for Bell I think. Maybe AP. But that's legit it.

####, the lesson isn't knock Freeman down as subpar talent. It's handcuff Freeman with Coleman if you can. Lock down that spot.

Proud dynasty owner of Freeman, Dion Lewis, Abdullah, Hyde, and AP. Sitting pretty good right now. There aren't many guys I'd trade him for at this point, maybe just Bell.

Besides the ridiculous Coleman owners here... Real talk, is there anyone you guys rather have than Freeman right now? His situation is the best out of everyone and he's on fire... Reminds me of when Deangelo Williams lit up the league, Michael Turner, Jamaal Charles, Foster, etc. There's always one that isn't highly drafted that just lights it up.
We're approaching LT / Priest Holmes territory with his total yards/rec/TDs pace. Ridiculous.

A guy in my 16TM Superflex league traded Freeman, Gio & Fitz for Rivers,JRandle & Richard Rodgers after week 4.. QBs hold extremely high value but I still thought it was crazy at the time. Worst part is that he already had Dalton & McCown/Manziel and ended up leaving McCown's 42pts on the bench.

Deamon said:
Deamon said:
That would be insane.
Why? Coleman's doing nothing. He's getting dropped in some money leagues I'm in too and no one went for him. Don't think its that insane with a 15 man roster to drop him... he only has value if Freeman goes down, no?
If Freeman gets hurt, Coleman is a top 10 RB, that's why.

Are you watching these games? The holes are gigantic, Coleman had a 10 ypc tonight too. The situation is phenomenal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zone blocking scheme has helped Freeman but he is also very talented. Coleman is also very good, maybe the best 1-2 punch in all of football. I'm just glad I'm starting him every week on my Daily Fantasy Leagues.

Deamon said:
Deamon said:
That would be insane.

Are you watching these games? The holes are gigantic, Coleman had a 10 ypc tonight too. The situation is phenomenal.
I don't see the major need of holding a "if a guy gets hurt then he's huge" player in short bench leagues.

What about Deangello Williams? He was dropped in almost every league, and if Bell gets hurt, he's also a top 10 RB. He's fine to keep, or drop, but I don't think dropping him is as exaggerated of a mistake as you're making it.

Zone blocking scheme has helped Freeman but he is also very talented. Coleman is also very good, maybe the best 1-2 punch in all of football. I'm just glad I'm starting him every week on my Daily Fantasy Leagues.
Easy there sparky.

/signed a Steeler fan.
I'll take Freeman-Coleman over Bell / insert your choice of Steeler RB here for the rest of the season.

Deamon said:
Deamon said:
That would be insane.

I don't see the major need of holding a "if a guy gets hurt then he's huge" player in short bench leagues.

What about Deangello Williams? He was dropped in almost every league, and if Bell gets hurt, he's also a top 10 RB. He's fine to keep, or drop, but I don't think dropping him is as exaggerated of a mistake as you're making it.
If you play in atypical leagues, you should mention that when you post. Coleman should be owned in the vast majority of leagues, and for good reason. Freeman is no Bell either.

Users who are viewing this thread