What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL Zeros - Free Entries end today (May 12) (1 Viewer)

eNdblu

Footballguy
Haven't seen anything posted on the Shark Pool, but saw something about MFL Zeros when I logged into one of my league site's yesterday

Today Only - Free MFL Zeros!Heard about MFL10s, but haven't signed up for one yet? Want to experience first-hand what all of the buzz is about? Today's your lucky day! For two days only (Sunday, May 11th and Monday, May 12th, 2014) we're giving away free MFL10s entries. Full rules for this draft-only format are listed here with the only difference is that the winner of this league gets a free entry into a 2015 MFL10s league. Fill out the form below (no more than 5 entries per person, please!) to enter a league, and you'll be up and running in this exciting format in no time!

[SIZE=11.666666030883789px]http://www.myfantasyleague.com/fantasy-football-purchase/fantasy-football-free-mfl-zeros.php[/SIZE]

When I did it yesterday, I registered at 8pm and got an email notification a little over 2 hrs after that I was in a league

hm, ok.

2:07pm I got an email that I registered

still waiting for my league email now... about 3hrs later

when is your draft?

Last edited by a moderator:
Registered in 5 got a league ID for two(both started at 1:00). One draft

is into the 2nd Rnd the other one hasn't started yet. I got M Lynch and

J Jones at the turn. It went-L McCoy, J Charles, C Johnson, ADP, E Lacy,

AJ Green, J Graham, M Forte, L Bell, Dem Thomas, D Bryant, M Lynch,

J Jones, B Marshall, D Martin, A Jeffrey.

I registered in 1 yesterday morning, got the league invite last night and started drafting this morning. I have registered in 3 more today, but have not received the invites yet.

Registered for 5 yesterday and got all 5 leagues within a few hours. 2 leagues haven't had a single pick made so far, all started at 1pm eastern. Figures. Cannot stand drafting with people who don't set queues or check in frequently. If you're that busy then don't sign up for this stuff.

Registered for 5 yesterday and got all 5 leagues within a few hours. 2 leagues haven't had a single pick made so far, all started at 1pm eastern. Figures. Cannot stand drafting with people who don't set queues or check in frequently. If you're that busy then don't sign up for this stuff.
I had the first two picks both time out at 8 hours each in the one league I signed up for. Nothing kills the fun of a draft, like that.

Great Job, MFL.

Sent in a support ticket last night aftr not receiving an email w League Details.

Wake up to a response that says "you'll draft at 1pm today"

No login details, no nothing....

And still no auto generated email w info.

Screwed the pooch perhaps here MFL

I signed up for 4 more yesterday and no email response for them other then the registration emails...

The league I'm in has had a couple of 8 hour timeouts :s Pretty lame

I signed up for 4 more yesterday and no email response for them other then the registration emails...

Yep, I emailed the commisioner to see if after a few timeouts there could be some kind of "autodraft" setting - no response. Our two no shows are at picks 1 and 2, which means every time we get to that turn we're looking at a 24 hour period to complete those four picks. At least we will know that we get a day to take a break, but it makes for an undesirable draft experience.

I understand this promotion is free, and you get what you pay for, but the reality is the promotion is meant to be an advertisement for their MFL 10 leagues - so far it's not a very enticing promotion.

Signed up, got an email saying thanks for registering, haven't heard anything since.

How the heck do you sign up for multiple leagues? Is that after the thank you email or before?

Signed up, got an email saying thanks for registering, haven't heard anything since.

How the heck do you sign up for multiple leagues? Is that after the thank you email or before?
On the registration screen, it said you could sign up for a max of 5 leagues. So I submitted the form a total of 5 times. Registration is closed now though, and from the sounds of it everyone that attempted to sign up yesterday is still waiting to be put into a league

Just got an email for both leagues I registered in.

All good.

6 pick in both leagues... Draft starts at 4pm est

steveski said:
deadlyrange0321 said:
Still haven't received an invite to the leagues I signed up for yesterday afternoon.

Seems pretty poorly run to me.
Same here. I tried searching MFL for my email as well and don't see any new leagues.
I did the search and found I'm in a league and ON THE CLOCK!!!

Never received an email notification and I don't have a password to log in.

This is going to be interesting.

steveski said:
deadlyrange0321 said:
Still haven't received an invite to the leagues I signed up for yesterday afternoon.

Same here. I tried searching MFL for my email as well and don't see any new leagues.

Seriously? That's weird.

I've got confirmations and invites for 3 of the 5 submissions I sent in so far.

steveski said:
deadlyrange0321 said:

Seriously? That's weird.

I've got confirmations and invites for 3 of the 5 submissions I sent in so far.
Got my password after emailing commish.

Got into 4 last night around 11:30pm EST and all start drafting today at 1pm. I only registered 3 times, but I'm not complaining.

This will be good practice as well because my picks are scattered all over: 1st, 3rd, 8th, 12th. Hopefully almost all teams participate or else the draft won't be very fun.

Yep, I emailed the commisioner to see if after a few timeouts there could be some kind of "autodraft" setting - no response. Our two no shows are at picks 1 and 2, which means every time we get to that turn we're looking at a 24 hour period to complete those four picks. At least we will know that we get a day to take a break, but it makes for an undesirable draft experience.

I understand this promotion is free, and you get what you pay for, but the reality is the promotion is meant to be an advertisement for their MFL 10 leagues - so far it's not a very enticing promotion.
I contacted MFL on this issue through their help section and they went in and put those two teams on autodraft. Good job bt them, even though it almost caused me to time out since they did so in the middle of the night while I was asleep and it went to my pick. :thumbup:

Guys-

Just now coming across this thread...

First off, my apologies in the delay with invites. My home internet -- the entire MFL crew works from home -- went out on Monday afternoon at about the worst possible time. That, coupled with the promotion being more popular than we though, had me scrambling for much of Monday night. FYI: Starbucks closes at 10 pm and doesn't have much of a cookie selection at closing time. The entire situation took a few years off my life. Hooray for technology.

Invite emails are always tricky with any email service that isn't Gmail ... It's a never-ending problem for us and we're always trying to stay in front of it but we never know when our friends at Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL, etc. are going to decide that your Fantasy Football login info isn't important to you. With Zeros, 10s or any invite from MFL, it's always best to check junk/spam folders if you're expecting anything from us..

If you're in a Zeros with someone who is constantly timing out, I invite you to email me through your league's page and I'll take a look. 90 percent of the time, that will end in me putting the person on auto-select so we can get the draft moving and make it as fun as possible for all involved.

Thanks much!

If you're in a Zeros with someone who is constantly timing out, I invite you to email me through your league's page and I'll take a look. 90 percent of the time, that will end in me putting the person on auto-select so we can get the draft moving and make it as fun as possible for all involved.
Awesome! Thank you

Hows everyones drafts going?

1 - aj green, antonio brown, andre johnson, chris johnson, jordan cameron

2 - julio jones, Antonio brown, andre johnson, chris johnson, sammy watkins.

6 spot in both.

1.04 A. Peterson

2.09 M. Ball

3.04 P. Harvin

4.09 Mi. Floyd

5.04 T. Smith

Being a best ball format I'm looking more at "boom / bust" type players early, will draft for more steady production mid-rounds and shotgun QBs and TEs starting at around round 8 or 9 - especially at TE where Graham, Gronk and J. Thomas went off the board early (Graham and Gronk to the same team).

1.05 - Matt Forte

2.08 - Antonio Brown

1.08 - Eddie Lacy

2.05 - DeMarco Murray

1.01 - Jamaal Charles

2.12 - Reggie Bush

3.01 - Andre Johnson

Going RB heavy in these. I still have one that hasn't even got to me in the 1st yet. The first few guys are all timing out. I think I might go WR/WR in that one unless someone great falls to me. I always do a good job finding late round value at the WR position and struggle to do so at RB, so tend to go RB early, especially in these draft only formats where there is no waiver/trade activity.

(2) Calvin, Manning, M.Ball, Vereen, Edelman, J.Reed, Colston

(5) Graham, Gio, J.Thomas, Ellington

(8) Graham, Manning, J.Thomas, Welker, Edelman, Sankey, Colston

Guys-

Just now coming across this thread...

First off, my apologies in the delay with invites. My home internet -- the entire MFL crew works from home -- went out on Monday afternoon at about the worst possible time. That, coupled with the promotion being more popular than we though, had me scrambling for much of Monday night. FYI: Starbucks closes at 10 pm and doesn't have much of a cookie selection at closing time. The entire situation took a few years off my life. Hooray for technology.

Invite emails are always tricky with any email service that isn't Gmail ... It's a never-ending problem for us and we're always trying to stay in front of it but we never know when our friends at Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL, etc. are going to decide that your Fantasy Football login info isn't important to you. With Zeros, 10s or any invite from MFL, it's always best to check junk/spam folders if you're expecting anything from us..

Thanks much!
How many people did you expect? How many people did you get?

What is the best way to plan out your roster distribution in this format with it's given payout structure?

this is not great timing as I have a rookie draft starting this morning. It seems to happen with MFL from time to time, but it usually isn't for long in my experience. I am sure it will be up soon, but as far as timing out, maybe you can email that guy who posted earlier in the thread and see if there is something he can do.

Yea...not great timing for the entire website to go down. Our league's rookie draft started yesterday afternoon/evening. 24hr clock, but still dampens the fun of finally getting our draft started.

From their twitter page:

MyFantasyLeague.com@MyFantasyLeague 2h
@FCashflo Yes. Currently issues at the off-site location that houses our servers. Hoping to be up soon.

Stuff like this has been happening too much on MFL lately. I hate to say it but if you charge people to use a site you better be worthy of paying that price and not going down all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread