What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who wins in fight Gorilla Vs. Grizzly (1 Viewer)

So which one

• Gorilla

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • Grizzly

Votes: 51 66.2%

• Total voters
Where is the fight to be held? The gorilla has the advantage in a jungle or forest. Open field bet on the grizzly. Cage match? It's a toss up.

I think the agile and incredibly strong ape..if he would stick and move would eventually wear down the grizzly and finish him with a choke hold that snaps the grizzly neck.

The gorilla is mainly vegetarian and rarely feeds on animal matter, whereas a grizzly can kill a moose with one swipe of its paw. The bear has the advantage here.
:shock:

A 100 pound Chimp did a dead lift of 600 lbs without much trouble. Another chimp did a right hand pull of over 1200 lbs while very angry. Gorillas are a bit stronger than Chimps. Now with that said bears are no slouches and I think their biggest help would be their extra heavy duty skeleton. Very hard to inflict significant damage on especially the skull. I don't think this a dead lock for the bear though. My guess is the bear comes out on top more often but not every time if we did best of ten or something.

A 100 pound Chimp did a dead lift of 600 lbs without much trouble. Another chimp did a right hand pull of over 1200 lbs while very angry.
I would way rather fight a gorilla than a chimp (or a bear). Chimps are pretty aggressive. Gorillas are very docile. They're the cows of the primate world. They just sit around all day eating leaves. They don't have sharp teeth or claws and they really don't want to fight. They are not predators.

Last edited by a moderator:
A 100 pound Chimp did a dead lift of 600 lbs without much trouble. Another chimp did a right hand pull of over 1200 lbs while very angry.
I would way rather fight a gorilla than a chimp (or a bear). Chimps are pretty aggressive. Gorillas are very docile. They're the cows of the primate world. They just sit around all day eating leaves. They don't have sharp teeth or claws and they really don't want to fight. They are not predators.
Mess with the members of it's troop and find out how docile it is. They are very aggressive defending the family as it were.

If we are going to do reality bears avoid conflict as well. They aren't particularly aggressive except in certain situations. I mean outside hunting of course. Even minor injuries can be a death sentence so animals tend to avoid conflict. Well except for the honey badger who just don't care. So in reality these two would eye each other and move on, a fight is very unlikely in any circumstance I can think of other then the bear hunting the Gorillas. Which would mean bear is in the Gorillas habitat. Gorilla has the advantage there.

A 100 pound Chimp did a dead lift of 600 lbs without much trouble. Another chimp did a right hand pull of over 1200 lbs while very angry. Gorillas are a bit stronger than Chimps. Now with that said bears are no slouches and I think their biggest help would be their extra heavy duty skeleton. Very hard to inflict significant damage on especially the skull. I don't think this a dead lock for the bear though. My guess is the bear comes out on top more often but not every time if we did best of ten or something.
hmm...Chimpalympics?

We are all in agreement that a honey badger of equal to 1/4 size wins all, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread