What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash of Clans (Official thread) (4 Viewers)

I'm considering moving. Mid-level TH7. I like my clan, but we have a 25-25 war going today. I am #24 and was supposed to hit 25 after our 25 hit it. He did and got the zero stars as expected. About 3 minutes before I went to attack 25 our 20 used his 2nd attack on it. So I was going to clean up 23, but our 19 used his 2nd attack on that one leaving me with nothing. I had over 300,000 elixir spent on dragons and spells.

Our leader gives out detailed instructions on who and when we are to attack in war and those 2 guys just ignored them. This has happened before. I'm kind of pissed I loaded up a dragon army that is expensive (for me) for nothing. I'll use them, but I probably won't make the elixir back that I spent.
Ditch those bastards :thumbup:

No one is hurting Honda. We lose one every now and then but it's either because we're overmatched overall or because we had a lot of low participation. Not because any one member had an attack that sucked - trust me.

What if you are already in Honda but can only drag rush?
You get booted to Boog.
Self imposed discipline
The way I am playing I need to play in Boog. I was sucking at Honda and not doing any better at Quattro. I am hurting whatever clan I am in. I hate TH8. Went from TH7 stud to TH8 dud.
You're fine, GB.I think it helps to pick an attack and stick with it until you are consistently getting 3. Go lower down the list at first to get a feel for things.

What if you are already in Honda but can only drag rush?
You get booted to Boog.
Self imposed discipline
The way I am playing I need to play in Boog. I was sucking at Honda and not doing any better at Quattro. I am hurting whatever clan I am in. I hate TH8. Went from TH7 stud to TH8 dud.
100% serious here - you let your ranking determine your opponent and are aiming too high. It's perfectly fine to attack someone even several spots below you.

I'm considering moving. Mid-level TH7. I like my clan, but we have a 25-25 war going today. I am #24 and was supposed to hit 25 after our 25 hit it. He did and got the zero stars as expected. About 3 minutes before I went to attack 25 our 20 used his 2nd attack on it. So I was going to clean up 23, but our 19 used his 2nd attack on that one leaving me with nothing. I had over 300,000 elixir spent on dragons and spells.

Our leader gives out detailed instructions on who and when we are to attack in war and those 2 guys just ignored them. This has happened before. I'm kind of pissed I loaded up a dragon army that is expensive (for me) for nothing. I'll use them, but I probably won't make the elixir back that I spent.
That's a bummer.

In the last Honda war, the other team's bottom base was either the last or the second-to-last base attacked. We left it for our lowest member, who ended up 3-starring it.

That's a bummer.

In the last Honda war, the other team's bottom base was either the last or the second-to-last base attacked. We left it for our lowest member, who ended up 3-starring it.
A great example of our awesomeness...a lot of self awareness in our clan.

Sounds like Acer's kinda clan.

That's a bummer.

So when I come back this will be the base I can attack? :P

Warsteinner said:
Whoever is the governor at :honda: needs to kick whistlepunk out. He is my coworker and decided to delete the game because he felt it was taking over his life. :rolleyes:
OK...tks

That's a bummer.

So when I come back this will be the base I can attack? :P
Your name is on it :)

Sounds like Acer's kinda clan.
the effing worst

Would truly be the best FBG caper of all time if Acer locked everyone out.

:lmao:

Please let this be true. This will go down in history as the CoC Acer Gambit of '15

AcerFC said:
Am I the only one who loses track of hogs in the battle. By the time I want to heal, all I see is defenses.
Been a while since I hogged - still one of my favorite coc attacks.

When I hogged many moons ago - Before I deployed any hogs I knew where I'd be droppping heal spells - any potential double bomb spots.

Wasn't something I figured out while my hogs were smashing D to pieces.
One of our lessons learned hogging against TH9 is that we needed to use some heals early. If you deploy everything then go looking for the hogs, too many will already be dead on most bases.

I don't imagine that's changed much to today.

Greg Russell said:
=Smackdown= said:
AcerFC said:
Am I the only one who loses track of hogs in the battle. By the time I want to heal, all I see is defenses.
Been a while since I hogged - still one of my favorite coc attacks.

When I hogged many moons ago - Before I deployed any hogs I knew where I'd be droppping heal spells - any potential double bomb spots.

Wasn't something I figured out while my hogs were smashing D to pieces.
One of our lessons learned hogging against TH9 is that we needed to use some heals early. If you deploy everything then go looking for the hogs, too many will already be dead on most bases.

I don't imagine that's changed much to today.
join fbgs

Well, that was a giant cluster.
Well we drew a 9011 clan. I'm just not sure what that means for us. filling cc and probably will fight but their bases blow and they obviously don't war much.

If they leave pots we need to get our low power alts to double pot and GTFO at the gun. Shuke has firepower to hit big bases and will go at the gun, in the AM and gtfo.

Users who are viewing this thread