What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash of Clans (Official thread) (1 Viewer)

royale is fine just logged in. where can I appeal not seeing anything on their site

message says permanently banned. usage of prohibited software

bs

im assuming a jailbroken phone is grounds for a ban

False positives are possible, but it looks like they have permission to look at your SD card for evidence of botting software or modding software.  Even the traces they leave behind can expose you to a ban.   

I don't know what the appeal process is, a few people got bans reversed the last time if it's really wrong.  It sounds like if you ever had a phone or tablet that ever modded it's going to put you in the eye of it all.

I saw they were doing 2 week bans when I was just reading up on this.. but I believe they stopped doing that. ill appeal but honestly I was losing interest anywho.. lost most interest for clash royale also :unsure:

They seem to be taking a harder line this time. Say they only hit those they were 100% on and these are non-negotiable.  

I saw they were doing 2 week bans when I was just reading up on this.. but I believe they stopped doing that. ill appeal but honestly I was losing interest anywho.. lost most interest for clash royale also :unsure:
That sux. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help.

Taking stock of the situation and seeing which FPC clans took the biggest haircuts I must say Reddit Omega is probably the one clan to rule them all.  Through all the ban waves they've lost not a single player in Omega or Omega Labs, ever.  And at this point lots of people had gone back to modding on their main in FPC because you can't run burners in FPC, obviously.  

I've got the list of who caught what bans and where.  A few bigger names, but not quite as many as you'd think.  Some of the hardcore TWC clans lost dozens of players.  

Our buddy MikeyMike's old clan BeerGoggles lost it's leader and may have to disband as they have no leader.  

yeah that's what it looks like.. so they gave modders a 2 week ban weeks ago now theyre perma banning everyone even for false positives.. w/e :rant:
If this is really a false positive do you have anything on your phone that

• Auto touches the screen for you?
  • A launcher that auto loads some apps and keeps things alive?
  • Any type of overlay your work uses that logs your keystrokes?  Maybe you work for govt?
  • If phone is jailbroken take a look at what you still have installed that you might have deleted, they are looking for traces of programs that are left behind, not even stuff that's active.  
The only people I ever heard of that got bans lifted had some sort of work software put on that has the ability to overlord.  They then could prove it and bans were lifted with a nice 1000 gem "sorry" bonus.  But the burden of proof is on you for sure, so best to figure out what it is they have on you and come to them with the idea that it's clean.

According to most reports this ban wave was different that they also hit botters and modders rather than just modders.  

yeah that's what it looks like.. so they gave modders a 2 week ban weeks ago now theyre perma banning everyone even for false positives.. w/e :rant:
If this is indeed the end VA it was a hell of a run.

Lot of good times/laughs over the years. Hard to believe I started the original Clash tread a little less than 4 years ago. 4?!

I think honestly, nobody has come up with a better idea. Pokemon Go was closest thing to a blockbuster and that has faded so hard and fast.
The odd thing is that there's nothing particularly special about the idea.   Tower defense games are legion, clans are old school, and CoC has countless imitators.   

List culd posted in gme. Whatever this is.

Rip list (Gravestone)

Si 8
EC 3
CH 3
CS 32
CS1 8
IG 33
MK 9
WZ 5
WC 15
ITD 7
Ano 3
Free syria 36
Marklor 8
Iranian gold 28
Iraq champions 30
Iraq united 14
The darkness army 15
Shell of basra 14
Iraq brothers 11 
RoW^ 6
IP3 18
LC 9
GW 27
LoD 18
WOW 12
Atop 5
Fl 3
Baby Potato 0
Kk 42
Ad 25
TC 16
AoF 12
Fla 14
WSBR 14
Rep 9 
Psycho 16
Patotinha 15
Kis 14
Wgbr 5
Syria elite 9
Sons of War 18
WI 8
VNC 3
Ch t7 22
VIET-LEGEND 19
IS 8
HH 12 ?
EnVy Us 1

Rip list (Gravestone)

Si 8
EC 3
CH 3
CS 32
CS1 8
IG 33
MK 9
WZ 5
WC 15
ITD 7
Ano 3
Free syria 36
Marklor 8
Iranian gold 28
Iraq champions 30
Iraq united 14
The darkness army 15
Shell of basra 14
Iraq brothers 11 
RoW^ 6
IP3 18
LC 9
GW 27
LoD 18
WOW 12
Atop 5
Fl 3
Baby Potato 0
Kk 42
Ad 25
TC 16
AoF 12
Fla 14
WSBR 14
Rep 9 
Psycho 16
Patotinha 15
Kis 14
Wgbr 5
Syria elite 9
Sons of War 18
WI 8
VNC 3
Ch t7 22
VIET-LEGEND 19
IS 8
HH 12 ?
EnVy Us 1
Damn, if that's a list of # of people banned per clan, then that's some serious carnage.

That's the list of the TWC members banned by clan. Total was 9,000.   FPC list is a little hazy. WHF got a big haircut.  Still sorting out the final numbers and since it looks like the imod ban is coming tomorrow may as well wait and see. PwC had a crap ton of guys banned, but they all scattered when their clan shut down so I'm not sure you can hang that on places like WHF or elsewhere.

Seeing several independent confirmations that bots and xmod users took it hardest last night.  Another wave is set for tonight.  We shall see, wouldn't be surprised to see them push it a week to see what type of blowback they get.

Shoot_Me_Now said:

Rip list (Gravestone)

Si 8
EC 3
CH 3
CS 32
CS1 8
IG 33
MK 9
WZ 5
WC 15
ITD 7
Ano 3
Free syria 36
Marklor 8
Iranian gold 28
Iraq champions 30
Iraq united 14
The darkness army 15
Shell of basra 14
Iraq brothers 11 
RoW^ 6
IP3 18
LC 9
GW 27
LoD 18
WOW 12
Atop 5
Fl 3
Baby Potato 0
Kk 42
Ad 25
TC 16
AoF 12
Fla 14
WSBR 14
Rep 9 
Psycho 16
Patotinha 15
Kis 14
Wgbr 5
Syria elite 9
Sons of War 18
WI 8
VNC 3
Ch t7 22
VIET-LEGEND 19
IS 8
HH 12 ?
EnVy Us 1
Dont forget....

FBGs 1  :(

In a nutshell, we're recruiting lower level players to help keep war balanced and hopefully bolster roster so we can get back to 30 man wars. 10-15 man wars were getting to be a drag.
I got that but where are they coming from?  Just global?

Unconfirmed reports of some bans being overturned.  I have no details and it's all 3rd hand. :shrug:

It sounds like they are hitting people that had bots running from the June-July timeframe.  The feel I get that this was a bothunt first and a mod hunt second.  What doesn't make sense is how bora survived this if it was true.

The clans that really got hammered were the trophy push bots.  Some of these clans lost 50! members.  Just poof.  All they would do was stay active and spam miners.  So was this a farm bot takeout or an attempt to cleanup the legends league?

Would be interested to know what clouds are like now up high.

Seems like bowler dips on df th10s is still the way to go. The bowler hits crushed while the miner ones had difficulty and couldn't survive the core. 

Tried the Miner troop for the first time in this current war, and they are awesome.  My lvl 1's ran through the opposing #1 like Sherman through Georgia.  Reminded me of the old two-finger Hog Rider days.  (Cool story bro)

Tried the Miner troop for the first time in this current war, and they are awesome.  My lvl 1's ran through the opposing #1 like Sherman through Georgia.  Reminded me of the old two-finger Hog Rider days.  (Cool story bro)
Welcome, we've been waiting for you.

So far have 3'd everything from mid-10 with inferno's down. Just waiting for the next nerf. If you can imagine, up to about 2 weeks ago, they were as fast as hogs.

Users who are viewing this thread