What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

No Mercy Looking for Dedicated Owners (1 Viewer)

bueno

In a class by himself
Here is your chance to compete with experienced fantasy football owners, sports writers and even members of the FBG staff. No Mercy Leagues are a meritocracy. You start at the bottom and if you win you advance. Lose you get demoted. 84 experienced owners, many with 10+ years in the No Mercy system, 7 leagues, one champion. The leagues are entering their 14th year of competition.

This is a free redraft leagues, sponsored by My Fantasy League. If you want to be considered for a team in our entry level league, click on the link in my signature line and then on the application tab. We are an early drafting league, so this offer will not be available long.

The league is free. As noted, the $5 charge for adding players off waivers is from fantasy $, not real money, and used to apply to players added through first-come, first-serve waivers. Starting this season there is no charge for adding players through FCFS waivers.

You get 100 blind bidding dollars to start the year. Once you use up that $100, you can only do add/drops FCFS. It isn't real money....

And we still have spots open.

You get 100 blind bidding dollars to start the year. Once you use up that $100, you can only do add/drops FCFS. It isn't real money....

And we still have spots open.
As I told bueno last year, the No Mercy leagues are much harder and more competitive than the FBG staff leagues. I used to win the FBG staff leagues with regularity. The No Mercy leagues, not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread