What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Interboard Challenge League (1 Viewer)

Sanchez didn't make it to me, but did manage to grab Orton. Somebody dumped Flacco, but I won't be able to get on line at 11 AM to pick him up.

Could see platooning Orton and Flacco going forward, with Flacco having the better matchup this week. If anyone could make the move for me, let me know and I'll PM my info.

Ouch. 5.30 from AJ Green is NOT a good start to the week......
13 from two players is probably worse.

We had four teams in on that mess, the league had 34 outside of us. In theory we took less of a beating. Our primary competition had three teams starting Sanu, Green, and Dalton. Gringo's two from a kicker really isn't a huge hit.

Have 108.80 with my kicker to go. Not great, but looking at my matchups this week, I'm surprisingly winning all of them. Now 4-5 of them are yet to be determined, but I'm liking my chances in

just about all of them.

130 with Philly DST to go. Haven't checked all my matchups but I like that score on a heavy bye week

Put up 120, but ran into some very similar scores and close games. Looking like 4-3 at best and 2-5 at worst.

Currently sitting at 125.10 with Kelvin Benjamin to go...normally I would be pleased, but I ran into a couple copies of Beast Mode, and it is just not looking good.

Game #1 - Me - 125.1 (Benjamin); opp. 90.2 (Newton, Maclin, Gano)

Game #2 - Win

Game #3 - Me - 125.1 (Benjamin); opp. 134.78 (Riley)

Game #4 - Win

Game #5 - Me - 125.1 (Benjamin); opp. 127.76 (DONE)

Game #6 - Me - 125.1 (Benjamin); opp. 138.70 (DONE)

Game #7 - Me - 125.1 (Benjamin); opp. 128.96 (Ertz)

Not really sure where this puts (besides two wins)...can't remember a week where on Monday morning so much was still up in the air. If Benjamin can put up 10 points, I likely walk away with 5 on the week, but who knows?

I'm pretty sure Stinkin Ref will be 5-2 after Monday night on roughly 127 points. That's roughly how it should have fallen out with us in 29th position. Pretty happy with that since our best two players Gronk and Hilton were on a bye. Their replacements put up about 10 points.

2-3 with 2 undecided (Newton Vs McCoy-21 and Vs Cooper+Olsen-9). 3 losses were to teams in the top 10 scoring so glad no one else got them.

Valence - 6 wins

Sinrman - 4 wins

Sweet Love - 7 wins

Bro1ncos - 3 wins

Ruds - 2 wins

bythesea - 7 wins

Gringo - 4 wins

Duckboy - 4 wins

Renesuaz - 7 wins

Clash - 4 wins

Old Mil - 6 wins

Stinkin Ref - 4 wins

Holy Moly, 58 wins!!!

A majority of the close games broke our way. Game after game of 1-2 pt wins.

Bleh. Sanchez doing well cost me one. My kicker putting up a measly 3 points cost me two others. Ended up 4-3.

Two weeks to go until playoffs. 14 games.

42 wins has you in the bottom of the champions tier except for one team.

Stinkin Ref 48

Renesauz 46

Ruds 45

Sweet Love 45

Valence 45

Gringo 42

Bro1ncos 42

Off week for Ruds but he still has room to play with. Five of us have some margin for error. Feels like 51 wins will get you in.

We have two in the veteran tier.

Sinrman 40

BTSW 35

Sirnman with a big 5 game cushion. BTSW slides in with with a 7-0 week. He'll need to finish strong.

Old Mil 30

Clash 29

Huge move for them into the rookie tier. No realistic shot at moving up another tier, but if they can hang onto their spots we will be looking real good for the team competition. Duckboy is the only team in the last tier but only two games out. A strong finish with 9 wins likely moves him up.

we have 4 of the top-8 scoring teams in the league.
Looking at the top scorers, we are crushing it at TE and above average at WR. Our RBs and QBs are averaging to slightly lagging.

Loaded at TE with the lions share of Gronk, Bennett, and Gates. At WR no Brown, but a good helping of Bryant, Thomas, Cobb, Hilton, Benjamin and a whole lot of Sanders.

Most of these guys started slow and we've ridden the wave of their comebacks.

I am in desperate need of a RB with Forsett on his bye. Putting in for CJ Anderson (8 copies out there), but I doubt I get him. If I do not get him, I have to hope Jennings plays this week, or I am stuck choosing between CJ0K, Bush or Crowell...not appetizing.

I am in desperate need of a RB with Forsett on his bye. Putting in for CJ Anderson (8 copies out there), but I doubt I get him. If I do not get him, I have to hope Jennings plays this week, or I am stuck choosing between CJ0K, Bush or Crowell...not appetizing.
Forgive me lord for I have sinned… Jonthan Stewart?

Valence - 6 wins

Sinrman - 4 wins

Sweet Love - 7 wins

Bro1ncos - 3 wins

Ruds - 2 wins

bythesea - 7 wins

Gringo - 4 wins

Duckboy - 4 wins

Renesuaz - 7 wins

Clash - 4 wins

Old Mil - 6 wins

Stinkin Ref - 4 wins

Holy Moly, 58 wins!!!

A majority of the close games broke our way. Game after game of 1-2 pt wins.
Considering our points average has been #1 most of the year, we were overdue for breaks like that

Forgive me lord for I have sinned… Jonthan Stewart?
Seconded. Won't put up a 20 point game, but a safe-ish 8-9 point floor going forward should work in a pinch

Also: 7 teams in the top tier is an amazing feat. Not sure that's been done before. If we can keep that advantage we could set a new standard for arrrse whooooopin in the IBL

WDIS question.

Hill vs NO - can't find anything on Gio, was a bust last week.

Bowe vs Sea - could be a trainwreck

Welker vs STL - big time bust this year.

Dodds has them Hill > Bowe > Welker

We have Sankey too. Plays of Monday Nite vs. Pitt.

WDIS question.

Bowe is going #### the bed this week......he is not a PTPer....he rarely has big games in "big" games when you need him...he will fold his tent against that secondary (really hoping he doesn't as a KC fan, but I have seen this movie).....Kelce is a super sleeper play this week IMO....(which with the way I have been calling my shots this year means he will go 2-13)....

don't think Gio is going to play so Hill is pretty much a must start

Last edited by a moderator:
BassNBrew said:
For you QB weak teams, I think this is the week to get Hoyer. I like the schedule and Gordon is due back.
gonna call another shot here......Mallet could end up being the ww darling next week...........

Crowell isn't a bad play at HOU

and the RB2 in DEN is always worth a sniff if you want to swing for the fences.....with Hillman OUT.....Juwan Thompson could get some run...he will spell CJ and get some touches, possible love at the GL and at end of game to keep CJ healthy/fresh...

eta: I was assuming Ball wouldn't play this week, but I guess he might be back

BassNBrew said:
WDIS question.

:2cents:

two FBG's able to snag CJ Anderson...

available at 11:00 am EST if you are desperate....or small upgrade

Andre Williams

Justin Hunter

Riley Cooper

Eddie Royal

Asiata

JStew

Tucker

Crosby

I think I am just going to run with Jennings at this point.

Question: Is a J-Stew or Asiata worth more than CJ0K?

my :2cents: ....I like jstew a little more....probably not asiata.....sans injury to Ivory/mckinnon

imo...stew probably going to at least put up a decent score most weeks.....he hasn't looked awful....even gets some receptions....they have to get a little better down there in CAR don't they.....

my :2cents: ....I like jstew a little more....probably not asiata.....sans injury to Ivory/mckinnon

imo...stew probably going to at least put up a decent score most weeks.....he hasn't looked awful....even gets some receptions....they have to get a little better down there in CAR don't they.....
Who would you drop (I. Crowell or CJ0K) to pick up Stew?

I can answer that for him.

He already dropped CJ0K.

If you drop Crowell he will likely cut Sankey to pick up Crowell

sturgis....why the #### are you carrying two kickers.....

somebody just dropped DEN dst.....I think they are worth a look......schedule not bad the rest of the way and they may have some big games.....if we weren't riding the SEA train I'd be on them.......

Oliver available too....if we have any Mathews owners....

I'm tempted to drop Turbin or Wright and pick him up but I think Bass would book a flight and come out here and kick my ###...

me thinks Mathews don't last long....

just looked we have 3 Mathews owners...will send pms

:popcorn:

game 1: Gronk + 11.8 + Hilton v. Allen + Lafell + Hilton

game 2: Gronk + Hilton - 4.3 v. Brady

game 3: Gronk + Hilton + 26 v. Vereen + Pitt D

game 4: win if we get 7.5 pts from Gronk/Hilton

game 5: win

game 6: Gronk + Hilton + 11 v. Wayne + Vinateri + Miller

game 7: win if we get 13 from Gronk/Hilton

BassNBrew said:
:popcorn:

game 1: Gronk + 11.8 + Hilton v. Allen + Lafell + Hilton

game 2: Gronk + Hilton - 4.3 v. Brady

game 3: Gronk + Hilton + 26 v. Vereen + Pitt D

game 4: win if we get 7.5 pts from Gronk/Hilton

game 5: win

game 6: Gronk + Hilton + 11 v. Wayne + Vinateri + Miller

game 7: win if we get 13 from Gronk/Hilton
5 wins locked. One loss by .06 pts. One in the balance but likely a loss.

Users who are viewing this thread