What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

US Men's National Team (7 Viewers)

Here is the line up for tonight

.....................Steffen

Yedlin........Long..........Ream............Lovitz

............................Bradley

.............Weston..................Roldan

Morris..................Sargent......................Pulisic
Oh good...Lovitz. 

I almost nailed it...but I figured ream out wide, not in the middle.

I think it's just been bad reffing.   Canada had 3-4 tackles that were way late... two of which stopped an attacking situation and there was no yellow.  Roldan just straight up kicked their best player with no yellow.....  that just can't happen if you are hoping for a good well played game.

My thoughts:

* Lovitz is useless offensively but he put in a solid half of work defensively.

* The field looks horrible which is not helping the sloppy play by both teams

* Bradley has been solid

* I wonder how much more evidence is needed that Roldan should not be starting?  Even removing his near gift of a goal for Canada, he has been sub par at best.

* Very few of the diagonal balls that GGG loves until late in half.

* Pulisic and Weston both are out of sync tonight.

oh and Yedlin has not changed one bit in 5 years now.  

He is still extremely active, and athletic, does the job defensively and gets himself into good offensive positions but can't find a team mate with a cross on any sort of semi consistent basis.

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
My thoughts:

* Lovitz is useless offensively but he put in a solid half of work defensively.

* The field looks horrible which is not helping the sloppy play by both teams

* Bradley has been solid

* I wonder how much more evidence is needed that Roldan should not be starting?  Even removing his near gift of a goal for Canada, he has been sub par at best.

* Very few of the diagonal balls that GGG loves until late in half.

* Pulisic and Weston both are out of sync tonight.
Agreed on Lovitz.  Bradley has probably been our best player tonight.... Roldan..:shudder:

I think the rest is evidence that Berhalter's system isn't going to work.   This is his 16th game as the head coach, yet no one looks natural in their movements/spacing.  I don't know what the plan is, but why is our #9 defending at the top of the 18 against ####### Canada?!  Why is our best winger left on an island for every single counter attacking option because the other 9 players are all in our own box on a regular basis?!  

Wow...I think Caillou has been ungood, surprised to hear the praise. Yes, the couple times he's been on the ball with time, it's been good. The rest, he just leaves all the space now. Lovitz too.

So what changes do you make to make this better? 

I honestly don't know.

And there's CP dribbling away from his teammates into two and three defenders. Again.

Users who are viewing this thread