What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** 2014 Anarchy Leagues Sign Up Thread *** (1 Viewer)

IN

Mario Kart

League 3

I finished 5th. If Calvin doesn't get injured, I finish higher.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. I have emailed everyone not responding twice and PMed them once. We are starting to get a run of responses from people. I will give everyone another day or so and then will fire things up. The drafts will start as soon as I can slot everyone in a league. I PMed the newbies, so if everyone new can PM their email addresses I can put them in the system too.

Also, if bicycle_seat_sniffer wants in again, I need an email address. Message inbox is full, so can't communicate with you.

I am guessing there's probably some slots open if anyone new is interested.
I got,an email from u and,responded, are we good?

OK. I have emailed everyone not responding twice and PMed them once. We are starting to get a run of responses from people. I will give everyone another day or so and then will fire things up. The drafts will start as soon as I can slot everyone in a league. I PMed the newbies, so if everyone new can PM their email addresses I can put them in the system too.

Also, if bicycle_seat_sniffer wants in again, I need an email address. Message inbox is full, so can't communicate with you.

I am guessing there's probably some slots open if anyone new is interested.
I got,an email from u and,responded, are we good?
Yep. Just needed to make sure I had a current email address for you.

David,

I did not get am email, but I accessed the link for League 2 and was able to log in so rzrback77 is good to go.

I was in League 5 last year. I will move if already filled. Thanks.

Red Zone Renegades - pbvert@yahoo.com

id do another one, too. why stop at 2 when you can do 3!

edit: now that i think a bit more about it, i should prolly stick with 2 vs 3.

Users who are viewing this thread