Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anarchy99

*** 2014 Anarchy Leagues Sign Up Thread ***

OK. I have emailed everyone not responding twice and PMed them once. We are starting to get a run of responses from people. I will give everyone another day or so and then will fire things up. The drafts will start as soon as I can slot everyone in a league. I PMed the newbies, so if everyone new can PM their email addresses I can put them in the system too.

Also, if bicycle_seat_sniffer wants in again, I need an email address. Message inbox is full, so can't communicate with you.

I am guessing there's probably some slots open if anyone new is interested.

I got,an email from u and,responded, are we good?

OK. I have emailed everyone not responding twice and PMed them once. We are starting to get a run of responses from people. I will give everyone another day or so and then will fire things up. The drafts will start as soon as I can slot everyone in a league. I PMed the newbies, so if everyone new can PM their email addresses I can put them in the system too.

Also, if bicycle_seat_sniffer wants in again, I need an email address. Message inbox is full, so can't communicate with you.

I am guessing there's probably some slots open if anyone new is interested.

I got,an email from u and,responded, are we good?

Yep. Just needed to make sure I had a current email address for you.

League 1 set up and draft order set. Draft set to start 7/14 at 12:01 am.

Link to league: http://www6.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/28282

League 2 set up and draft order set. Draft set to start 7/14 at 12:01 am.

Link to league: http://www6.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/39228

Everyone in both of those leagues should have received an email. If you are in League 1 or 2 and DID NOT get an email, let me know ASAP.

If you need me to take a second league to fill out 7, 9, or 10, I'm game.

Will probably end up with only 9 leagues this year unless there are a ton more people that want to do multiple leagues.

I will do another if you get enough owners. If you have more than enough, I will stick with one league.