Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
tdmills

[Dynasty] Todd Gurley

Let my balls drop and started both Gurley and Lacy. For those of you who had the sack to do the same....Congrats on the playoff win!!!

Happy to have stuck with him as well.... just read about a knee issue at the end of the 4th quarter though... I didn't catch it during the game. Was there anything said during broadcast..?

Had Ingram in ahead of him before the injury. Thanks Mark.

Same. Sorry I almost doubted you Gurls

Had a bye in dynasty. Hope he can keep that up the next two weeks. How was the game overall? Couple big runs bust the the score or was it consistent good runs? At halftime the stats looked pretty bad. Not stoked on Keenum and the rest of the offense keeping defenses honest.

Report says he hurt his knee early in the 4th. After that, he carried several times. On the final drive he carried 3 times, including breaking off a 21 yard run to close out the game in the final minute. He's fine.

Edited by Squintz82

Rawls owners are praying Gurley is hurt but he is fine and back on track for offensive rookie of the year honors. In the process he will help me to a title.

Rawls owners are praying Gurley is hurt but he is fine and back on track for offensive rookie of the year honors. In the process he will help me to a title.

Report says he hurt his knee early in the 4th. After that, he carried several times. On the final drive he carried 3 times, including breaking off a 21 yard run to close out the game in the final minute. He's fine.

see an above post, apparently the last gurley carry was the problem hence why cunningham had the final RB carry of the game

That is not what the Roto blurb stated.

my exargerated guess would have it at 25% of the time the rotoblurb incorrectly summarizes the content they reference... its why i pretty much click all links they provide so I can read it from the source

BTW, i just watched his last carry on Game pass and it kinda looked like an awkward tackle, when he got up afterwards he had a very slight limp and you could read the lips of his coach jeff fisher asking him "are you OK" two times as gurley walked to the sidelines and then cunningham took the final 2 carries of the game. but if you want to believe rotoblurbs be my guest

Edited by iamkoza

That is not what the Roto blurb stated.

my exargerated guess would have it at 25% of the time the rotoblurb incorrectly summarizes the content they reference... its why i pretty much click all links they provide so I can read it from the source

Lazy reporting is a common theme on Roto.

There's nothing on Turf Show Times or the St Louis Post Dispatch sites to indicate there is anything to worry about with respect to injury.

he St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Jim Thomas reports Todd Gurley was sidelined in the fourth quarter of the Rams' Week 14 win over the Lions with a knee injury.

Gurley said he just banged his knee, and Thomas reports the injury "doesn't sound like anything serious." With the Rams playing Thursday night, Gurley's availability cannot be taken for granted despite the lack of concern. His status will be updated Monday at the latest. Dec 13 - 7:47 PM

There's nothing on Turf Show Times or the St Louis Post Dispatch sites to indicate there is anything to worry about with respect to injury.

he St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Jim Thomas reports Todd Gurley was sidelined in the fourth quarter of the Rams' Week 14 win over the Lions with a knee injury.

Gurley said he just banged his knee, and Thomas reports the injury "doesn't sound like anything serious." With the Rams playing Thursday night, Gurley's availability cannot be taken for granted despite the lack of concern. His status will be updated Monday at the latest. Dec 13 - 7:47 PM

we'll see what today's fake injury report states, hope it is nothing. it didn't look like much but you could tell something was bothering him as he walked off. stupid thursday football games

This can't be a thing. Do leagues give points for rookie of the year?

Yay!!! Big play dependent guy!

Yay!!! Big play dependent guy!

derka derka durrrr

Must have been quite a thrill for the 17,892 in attendence.

Smallest NFL crowd in 40 years. 50% off concessions & merch - it was Fan Appreciation Day.

Probably going to get knocked out in my dynasty league because I sat gurley. Sorry for the transgression lord gurley.

Sure wish Russell Wilson hadn't been so big play dependent lately.

...and that Jerry Rice guy? Big play dependent.

I can count to potato!!!!

Sure wish Russell Wilson hadn't been so big play dependent lately.

...and that Jerry Rice guy? Big play dependent.

I can count to potato!!!!

You can count, but you still have Gronk listed as a WR :lol: Ok, guy.

Jim Thomas tweeted one hour ago

FIsher said RB Todd Gurley, who bumped his knee late in the Detroit game, was fine

Limited in practice today, which seems both normal and precautionary.

So what do we think for tonight? TB has given very little on the ground since week 4 to opposing RB's. Feels like a low scoring game on tap for tonight.

So what do we think for tonight? TB has given very little on the ground since week 4 to opposing RB's. Feels like a low scoring game on tap for tonight.

pretty pessimistic

pretty pessimistic

No Kwon Alexander, Bruce Carter is hurt, LaVonte and McCoy are dinged. I think he'll go nuts. They'll be all out to stop him though.

pretty pessimistic

No Kwon Alexander, Bruce Carter is hurt, LaVonte and McCoy are dinged. I think he'll go nuts. They'll be all out to stop him though.

thanks Graham...I know you know the Buc's so that means something. I certainly hope he has a good game

Playoffs tonight!! Go get em kid...

Man I would love a 25pt cushion going into the weekend!

Our league's first year, playing my best friend, TNF, and a rookie by the name of Corey Dillon tagged him with a 50-burger... I would love to relive that moment again.

*correction - upon further review, it was our 5th year and a 51-burger (just in case he's watching).

Edited by Dizzy

pretty pessimistic

This makes me feel much better. I was thinking he's nothing without TDs until the Rams get their offense together. When those TDs are 40 yards plus, even better. If he can actually put together a full game of rushing well and add the TDs, we are looking at domination.