What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] Todd Gurley (1 Viewer)

Just tied Priest Holmes for most TDs through 7 games with 14. 

still 13 mins in this game - he could break it today. 

Before the season when I was saying how happy I was to have the 1.01, several folks pointed out how no one in 10 years has repeated as the 1.01 value. 

Starting to get the feeling Gurley will break that trend - my god he’s a joy to have on my team. :wub:  

Guy is freaking nuts. Last start to the year like this I can recall was prob one of LT’s ridiculous years. 

Thankfully landed the #1 randomly in 2 FFPC leagues and of course took him. 

Last edited by a moderator:
He's in the same "unfair advantage" category as vintage LT, Holmes, and Faulk.

Makes having used a first round pick on him in 2016 (redraft) sting even more.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has to be banged up. 
He looked fine to me. Maybe McVay wanted to do an air raid most of the game. He had 12 carries and three receptions, which is 4 less carries and one less reception than he had last week. I think his performance had more to do with the play calling versus anything wrong with Gurley.  

He looked fine to me. Maybe McVay wanted to do an air raid most of the game. He had 12 carries and three receptions, which is 4 less carries and one less reception than he had last week. I think his performance had more to do with the play calling versus anything wrong with Gurley.  
I dunno. You have to admit, passing 3 straight times on that last drive instead of running at least once was a bit strange.

I dunno. You have to admit, passing 3 straight times on that last drive instead of running at least once was a bit strange.
There was nothing wrong with Hunt, and he only got two more carries than Gurley, and one more reception.  It seemed to be a showcase of dueling QBs.

The Steelers kept passing it at the GL at the end of the Jaguars game, and they had a TO left, so they could have ran Conner. Ben ended up running on the last play, but that wasn't the original play in the huddle according to him.  

simey said:
Want a mulligan here? ;)

He said he'll be fine. Considering he played the whole game with it and he has a bye to rest it up I tend to believe him. 
Yeah, I just didn't see actual injury news, just the coach speaking about it, when I looked it up, so I was just seeing what information you had.  Thank you

Bucky86 said:
In that article they have a video clip of the play, early in the game, where he gets tackled out of bounds in an odd way where the defender lands on the back of his calves/ankles. I actually said to my sons "oh man! that was a weird tackle. he's lucky his knee or ankle didn't get wrecked".  Guess I called it. 😐

Speaking Tuesday, Rams coach Sean McVay confirmed Todd Gurley was limited by an ankle issue against the Chiefs but is expected to be fine going forward.

Gurley rolled his ankle early in the proceedings but stayed in the game. He was never announced with an injury. In one of the more tilting fantasy moments of the season, he failed to find the end zone in the Rams' 54-51 victory. With the Week 12 bye to heal up, Gurley will resume dominating against the Lions in Week 13.

Source: Myles Simmons on Twitter 

Nov 20 - 5:12 PM

In that article they have a video clip of the play, early in the game, where he gets tackled out of bounds in an odd way where the defender lands on the back of his calves/ankles. I actually said to my sons "oh man! that was a weird tackle. he's lucky his knee or ankle didn't get wrecked".  Guess I called it. 😐
Yup. Had the same feeling about that play. Think I literally winced when it happened.

So is John Kelly Gurley's 'cuff or what? 

M. Brown now out, but Kelly has been inactive every week. Also, there's some other RB who has been active but plays special teams. 

Have a bye but wouldn't mind having some Gurley insurance, but not sure he's worth cuffing if Kelly isn't even the lock to get touches in case Gurley is out.

Anyone else bothering??

Users who are viewing this thread