Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
tdmills

[Dynasty] Todd Gurley

Recommended Posts

https://sports.yahoo.com/super-bowl-liiis-biggest-mystery-happened-todd-gurley-073259593.html

There’s article after article like this out there right now (and before the Super Bowl honestly). The speculation on him being injured is rampant. To insinuate it’s 5 or 6 random posters here is as asinine as the other statements made the about Gurleys skill sets.  

Edited by dkp993

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, fantasycurse42 said:

 

Regardless of how down someone might be on Gurley, the margin between him and CJA is fairly large, and if someone wants to debate that it isn't, I'm too far away from them to debate the topic. 

 

 

When you look at the performances of Gurley and Anderson in the same system against common opponents this year, what evidence are you using to conclude that the margin between him and CJA is fairly large?  The numbers don't support your assertion.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tjnc09 said:

When you look at the performances of Gurley and Anderson in the same system against common opponents this year, what evidence are you using to conclude that the margin between him and CJA is fairly large?  The numbers don't support your assertion.  

My eyes, that's all I say about this comparison. If that is a hill you want to go stand on, by all means, have at it, I'm not going to argue CJA vs Gurley. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/super-bowl-liiis-biggest-mystery-happened-todd-gurley-073259593.html

There’s article after article like this out there right now (and before the Super Bowl honestly). The speculation on him being injured is rampant. To insinuate it’s 5 or 6 random posters here is as asinine as the other statements made the about Gurleys skill sets.  

Kimberley A. Martin

@ByKimberleyA

Todd Gurley said he’s healthy....

0:16

16.2K views

7:27 PM · Feb 3, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

 

“I know there’s been a lot of concern about my knee but I really am fine,” Gurley told reporters.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/02/03/rams-todd-gurley-knee-injury-super-bowl-loss-patriots

so painfully desperate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fantasycurse42 said:

My eyes, that's all I say about this comparison. If that is a hill you want to go stand on, by all means, have at it, I'm not going to argue CJA vs Gurley. 

:lmao: your eyes.  Don't ever gamble on sports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, the Gurley hater is so painful desperate.

Also, its funny the one who says CJA is as good as TG3 tells others not to gamble on sports.

At least someone is not worried about embarrassing themselves with takes so hot they melt the keys.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saints: 4 carries, 10 yards; 1 rec, 3 yards

Patriots: 10 carries, 35 yards; 1 rec, -1 yards

I can see why you guys think he is the best RB in the league.  Look at those stats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tjnc09 said:

Why do people keep making up lies about his health? 

What's more likely?

1. Gurley had a worse injury than has been let on by McVey and Gurley (under McVey's request).

2. Sean McVey decided that a guy who was his best offensive weapon the last two seasons, and was a borderline MVP candidate, was of better use to the team on the sideline during the playoffs and Super Bowl?

Teams lie about injuries all the time to gain a competitive advantage over their opponents. It's a bit silly for you to accuse other people of lying when you're being as disingenuous as heck. You're coming across poorly here by trying to act like you're smarter than everyone else. It creates the opposite effect.

Your underlying point about RBs has a lot of truth to it but if you weren't so hyperbolic and illogical in trying to further it you would be better off. 

Edited by Dr. Octopus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tjnc09 said:

Saints: 4 carries, 10 yards; 1 rec, 3 yards

Patriots: 10 carries, 35 yards; 1 rec, -1 yards

I can see why you guys think he is the best RB in the league.  Look at those stats!

Wouldn't that actually support the argument that he is injured and hurt your argument that his numbers are completely reliant on the system and his o-line?

or did the Rams abandon the system and o-line they used all season on route to earning the No. 2 seed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, tjnc09 said:

:lmao: your eyes.  Don't ever gamble on sports.

If you want to make an argument that CJA at $1mm per year > Todd Gurley at $15mm year for the Rams, maybe it has some merit, maybe it doesn't, but it can be debated.

An argument that CJA is outright better than or = to Gurley is crazy talk.

Edited by fantasycurse42
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dr. Octopus said:

What's more likely?

1. Gurley had a worse injury than has been let on by McVey and Gurley (under McVey's request).

2. Sean McVey decided that a guy who was his best offensive weapon the last two seasons, and was a borderline MVP candidate, was of better use to the team on the sideline during the playoffs and Super Bowl?

Teams lie about injuries all the time to gain a competitive advantage over their opponents. It's a bit silly for you to accuse other people of lying when you're being as disingenuous as heck. You're coming across poorly here by trying to act like you're smarter than everyone else. It creates the opposite effect.

You're underlying point about RBs has a lot of truth to it but if you weren't so hyperbolic and illogical in trying to further it you would be better off. 

The Super Bowl is over.  What incentive do the Rams have to not disclose an injury?  Gurley is under contract through 2023.  What incentive does he have to hide an injury from the team?  Why do they keep denying he has an injury now that the season is over?

What did Anderson do in Gurley's absence that suggests he didn't deserve playing time?  Most teams use a RBBC approach.  Gurley was horrible against the Saints and honestly should have cost them the game.  Do you think superstars shouldn't be benched for failing to do simple things like catch the ball?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tjnc09 said:

The Super Bowl is over.  What incentive do the Rams have to not disclose an injury? 

I think it will come out soon. They likely didn't want to look like they were making excuses after a tough loss - but admittedly that's me speculating.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Wouldn't that actually support the argument that he is injured and hurt your argument that his numbers are completely reliant on the system and his o-line?

or did the Rams abandon the system and o-line they used all season on route to earning the No. 2 seed?

Was he hurt against the Bears when he went 11 carries for 28 yards?

He went 16 carries for 115 yards against the Cowboys.  Was he hurt before that game, magically not hurt that game, and then got hurt again?

 

Honestly, I think McVay's personnel groupings got way too predictable and two elite teams were able to exploit it defensively.  Anderson had success before the Saints and Patriots as well, but also struggled against them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tjnc09 said:

 Gurley was horrible against the Saints and honestly should have cost them the game.  Do you think superstars shouldn't be benched for failing to do simple things like catch the ball?

Should the Patriots have benched Brady after he threw an interception on his first pass? See we can all make silly arguments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dr. Octopus said:

but admittedly that's me speculating.

 

Yes, that's all people are doing here - speculating.  I've literally quoted the Rams organization, McVay, Gurley himself, and an opinion from a medical doctor who talks about football injuries all the time.  Why are people getting upset when I tell them to stop speculating about something that at this point is a LIE?

The Rams literally have no incentive to hide an injury from the media now.  None.  The season is over.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tjnc09 said:

 

He went 16 carries for 115 yards against the Cowboys.  Was he hurt before that game, magically not hurt that game, and then got hurt again

 

The Cowboys game was his first game back after resting for three weeks. Is it outlandish to suggest that there were some ill effects to his knee after that game and he was set back?

I don't have much interest in carrying this on any further. I'm sure you think you're winning big against the masses here so I'll let you take some time to enjoy basking in your brilliance. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joe Bryant said:

Please be cooler. 

I've presented multiple quotes, articles, links, and stats to back up my opinion.  People keep telling me I'm ridiculous without any support whatsoever.  That's sad that's how you want the Shark Pool to be now.  Guys reporting me because my opinion disagrees with their eye test or wild speculation about a player's health.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

I think it will come out soon. They likely didn't want to look like they were making excuses after a tough loss - but admittedly that's me speculating.

 

I personally don't think anything more will come out. They've been clear about the (non) injury status. Clearly it wasn't a disciplinary issue as he saw significant playing time.

I think it's one of those things where real NFL and Fantasy sometimes don't connect. To the one guy that matters, Sean McVay, he seemed to put an equal value on Anderson and Gurley. That seems crazy to us as Gurley is the superstar. But coaches don't care about status. They look for players who can help them win. And I think McVay felt Anderson had just as much value there as Gurley. 

Where I think this will be interesting is if McVay puts the same logic to Jared Goff and brings in significant competition. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tjnc09 said:

Yes, that's all people are doing here - speculating.  I've literally quoted the Rams organization, McVay, Gurley himself, and an opinion from a medical doctor who talks about football injuries all the time.  Why are people getting upset when I tell them to stop speculating about something that at this point is a LIE?

The Rams literally have no incentive to hide an injury from the media now.  None.  The season is over.  

Sure they do. They announce a torn mcl right after the Super Bowl and the NFL is docking them picks or a heavy fine for not having him on the injury report. And the doctor you quoted thinks he has patellar tendonitis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tjnc09 said:

I've presented multiple quotes, articles, links, and stats to back up my opinion.  People keep telling me I'm ridiculous without any support whatsoever.  That's sad that's how you want the Shark Pool to be now.  Guys reporting me because my opinion disagrees with their eye test or wild speculation about a player's health.

I asked you nicely to be please be cooler. That's what I want in the shark pool. If you disagree with that, I fully understand. But if you disagree, you'll need to find a board that does fit you. I hope you'll stay here as it seems like you have good football opinion to add. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tjnc09 said:

I've presented multiple quotes, articles, links, and stats to back up my opinion.  People keep telling me I'm ridiculous without any support whatsoever.  That's sad that's how you want the Shark Pool to be now.  Guys reporting me because my opinion disagrees with their eye test or wild speculation about a player's health.

FTR, not sure why he used that quote directed at me, I never hit the report button. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

I personally don't think anything more will come out. They've been clear about the (non) injury status. Clearly it wasn't a disciplinary issue as he saw significant playing time.

I think it's one of those things where real NFL and Fantasy sometimes don't connect. To the one guy that matters, Sean McVay, he seemed to put an equal value on Anderson and Gurley. That seems crazy to us as Gurley is the superstar. But coaches don't care about status. They look for players who can help them win. And I think McVay felt Anderson had just as much value there as Gurley. 

Where I think this will be interesting is if McVay puts the same logic to Jared Goff and brings in significant competition. 

Think he'll have some questions to answer from the front office, if this is the case. 

I know I'd be questioning why a guy who is healthy and an elite player at his position saw a 50/50 timeshare with some JAG that we signed off the street a month ago, especially in a loss where my team produced 3 points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

I personally don't think anything more will come out. They've been clear about the (non) injury status. Clearly it wasn't a disciplinary issue as he saw significant playing time.

We'll see if he has any clean up procedures or if anything leaks out otherwise.

Sure, perhaps McVey felt Anderson was a suitable backfield mate for Gurley - but Gurley being involved in the passing game was a major part of the Rams offensive system. That was non-existent yesterday.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

I think it's one of those things where real NFL and Fantasy sometimes don't connect. To the one guy that matters, Sean McVay, he seemed to put an equal value on Anderson and Gurley. That seems crazy to us as Gurley is the superstar. But coaches don't care about status. They look for players who can help them win. And I think McVay felt Anderson had just as much value there as Gurley. 

 

Gurley must have a lot of character because I could easily see another superstar demanding a trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seemed like McVay taking the "why put the best players on the field?" page out of the Adam Gase play book. 

It will be interesting to see if anything leaks out... The Rams were either not playing their best RB or they were lying on the injury report. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

We'll see if he has any clean up procedures or if anything leaks out otherwise.

Sure, perhaps McVey felt Anderson was a suitable backfield mate for Gurley - but Gurley being involved in the passing game was a major part of the Rams offensive system. That was non-existent yesterday.

 

Agreed. Seems pretty crazy. 

As someone who followed him since he was ripping the Vols at Georgia, he's an interesting cat. Up and down seemingly more than he should be. I'd previously blamed most of the (non injury) down on Jeff Fisher, everyone's favorite scapegoat. But this does seem truly odd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

Gurley must have a lot of character because I could easily see another superstar demanding a trade.

A trade demand would be nuts but I do think he handled this with a ton of class. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

I asked you nicely to be please be cooler. That's what I want in the shark pool. If you disagree with that, I fully understand. But if you disagree, you'll need to find a board that does fit you. I hope you'll stay here as it seems like you have good football opinion to add. Thanks. 

How many people who are supporters of Gurley here have actually done it with any type of substance?  @Just Win Baby did a nice job quoting Player Profiler - other than that... nothing. 

Posting an unconventional opinion and then being suffocated by 10 people who tell them they are ridiculous, a troll, it's not worth their time shouldn't be what the Shark Pool is about either.  It was the same exact story in the LeVeon Bell thread.  

Edited by tjnc09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tjnc09 said:

How many people who are supporters of Gurley here have actually done it with any type of substance?  @Just Win Baby did a nice job quoting Player Profiler - other than that... nothing. 

Posting an unconventional opinion and then being suffocated by 10 people who tell them they are ridiculous, a troll, it's not worth their time shouldn't be what the Shark Pool is about either.  It was the same exact story in the LeVeon Bell thread.  

I promised myself I wouldn’t respond any more but guess I’m already breaking that promise.  

The issue as I see it, or at least the one I have with you, is not your opinion.  You certainly have your right to that, it’s in your tact or lack there of.  Posting rolling emojis and belittling someone’s opinion or intelligence level suffocates your points.  You’ve literally stated that you are “smarter then..” those who don’t agree with you on multiple occasions.  That derails any point you have to make every time.  To Joe’s point, be cooler and you likely will get much a more rational discussion as you won’t be putting people on the defensive.   

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

Its mind boggling that he didnt touch the ball more....if gurley wasnt knicked up then mcvay needs his head checked

Couldn’t agree more

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

I promised myself I wouldn’t respond any more but guess I’m already breaking that promise.  

The issue as I see it, or at least the one I have with you, is not your opinion.  You certainly have your right to that, it’s in your tact or lack there of.  Posting rolling emojis and belittling someone’s opinion or intelligence level suffocates your points.  You’ve literally stated that you are “smarter then..” those who don’t agree with you on multiple occasions.  That derails any point you have to make every time.  To Joe’s point, be cooler and you likely will get much a more rational discussion as you won’t be putting people on the defensive.   

That's a big lie.  Your very first response to me was that my opinion about Gurley was asinine.  The only issue you have with any of this is that you are a Rams fan.

I specifically asked you to provide links/support for your opinion and you completely ignored me.  You've done nothing to prove you are interested in a rational discussion.  Why don't you do that now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

Its mind boggling that he didnt touch the ball more....if gurley wasnt knicked up then mcvay needs his head checked

If there's nothing wrong with Gurley physically then I think McVay thinks he's smarter than everyone else and was trying desperately to prove it.  If there's nothing wrong with Gurley McVay is an idiot. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

If there's nothing wrong with Gurley physically then I think McVay thinks he's smarter than everyone else and was trying desperately to prove it.  If there's nothing wrong with Gurley McVay is an idiot. 

I already posted that Anderson had a higher ypc both outside and inside McVay's system.  When does giving more carries to a RB who gains a higher ypc make a coach an idiot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tjnc09 said:

That's a big lie.  Your very first response to me was that my opinion about Gurley was asinine.  The only issue you have with any of this is that you are a Rams fan.

I specifically asked you to provide links/support for your opinion and you completely ignored me.  You've done nothing to prove you are interested in a rational discussion.  Why don't you do that now?

I did say in our first interaction that I thought your take was asinine.  As it is an extremely different are unique opinion I stand by that.  Your first interaction with me was rolling emojis and called my reply “maybe the worst post ever”.  In your next reply said you were smarter.  

I’m done going round and round with you.  Best to you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, tjnc09 said:

I already posted that Anderson had a higher ypc both outside and inside McVay's system.  When does giving more carries to a RB who gains a higher ypc make a coach an idiot?

We both know that Gurley is much better than a RB that has bounced around the league and was one stop away from street clothes.    Hell, Gurley is a stud.

Edited by JohnnyU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

We both know that Gurley is much better than a RB bounced around the league and was one stop away from street clothes.    Hell, Gurley is a stud.

Gurley, the stud, that produced this season?  Ok.

278 carries, 885 yards, 3.2 ypc; 43 rec, 327 rec yards, 7.6ypr; 6 total TDs

 

 

Edited by tjnc09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tjnc09 said:

um, why are you conveniently ignoring this phenomenal season?

278 carries, 885 yards, 3.2 ypc; 43 rec, 327 rec yards, 7.6ypr; 6 total TDs

 

 

I believe he's a stud (1251 yards / 4.9 ypc, 17 tds, 59 rec 580 yds 4 tds) and he's certainly better than a washed up fat RB who couldn't make an impact elsewhere and one that was one step away from the street.  

Edited by JohnnyU
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

What's more likely?

1. Gurley had a worse injury than has been let on by McVey and Gurley (under McVey's request).

2. Sean McVey decided that a guy who was his best offensive weapon the last two seasons, and was a borderline MVP candidate, was of better use to the team on the sideline during the playoffs and Super Bowl?

Teams lie about injuries all the time to gain a competitive advantage over their opponents. It's a bit silly for you to accuse other people of lying when you're being as disingenuous as heck. You're coming across poorly here by trying to act like you're smarter than everyone else. It creates the opposite effect.

Your underlying point about RBs has a lot of truth to it but if you weren't so hyperbolic and illogical in trying to further it you would be better off. 

Pretty much covers it. I'll add this. Unless tjnc09 is correct (which he 100% is not) McVay would look like a completely incompetent boob if Gurley is healthy and he's playing the fat out of shape 2nd string guy more. He's got some serious explaining to do and when next season come around and Gurley is running wild again scoring TDs catching and running with 20+ carries a game. How do you then explain the end of the season? You cannot without finally admitting injury....or he's trying some sort of Belicheck denial...which doesn't work when you are a loser. See last year and Malcolm Butler.

As far as Anderson, he's running for his life & career and will go back to being the fat lazy bum he really is once he secures a 2 year deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

I believe he's a stud (1251 yards / 4.9 ypc, 17 tds, 59 rec 580 yds 4 tds) and he's certainly better than a washed up fat RB who couldn't make an impact elsewhere and one that was one step away from the street.  

aw yes, the stud who was benched for a washed up fat RB one step away from the street in the two most important games of his career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tjnc09 said:

aw yes, the stud who was benched for a washed up fat RB one step away from the street in the two most important games of his career.

Yeah, go figure.  I also noticed you like to point at the player when stats suit you, but point to the system when they don't. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Pretty much covers it. I'll add this. Unless tjnc09 is correct (which he 100% is not) McVay would look like a completely incompetent boob if Gurley is healthy and he's playing the fat out of shape 2nd string guy more. He's got some serious explaining to do and when next season come around and Gurley is running wild again scoring TDs catching and running with 20+ carries a game. How do you then explain the end of the season? You cannot without finally admitting injury....or he's trying some sort of Belicheck denial...which doesn't work when you are a loser. See last year and Malcolm Butler.

As far as Anderson, he's running for his life & career and will go back to being the fat lazy bum he really is once he secures a 2 year deal.

Why did the fat out of shape 2nd string guy average more ypc for the Rams than Gurley?

Why did Gurley look horrible against the Bears when he was healthy?

 

Rams will probably resign Anderson and I'm quite certain he's going to take a significant cut into Gurley's production next year.  If that elite OL remains healthy, Anderson will do very well again just like this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

Yeah, go figure.  I also noticed you like to point at the player when stats suit you, but point to the system when they don't. 

Nope.  My whole point is that Gurley is nothing more than a system back.  He was not very good under Fisher, phenomenal under McVay.  Put 99% of RBs in the Rams system with that OL and they would be considered the best RB in the league, not Gurley.  We know this because Brown and Anderson also flourished in the same exact system.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tjnc09 said:

Why did the fat out of shape 2nd string guy average more ypc for the Rams than Gurley?

Why did Gurley look horrible against the Bears when he was healthy?

 

Rams will probably resign Anderson and I'm quite certain he's going to take a significant cut into Gurley's production next year.  If that elite OL remains healthy, Anderson will do very well again just like this season.

Because Gurley is not 100%. He has a hidden injury and for some reason they think denying it is the way to go. Next fall, you are gonna look really stupid when Gurley outperforms fatty. Of course you will then say that CJ Anderson was a bum to begin with. He is but I'm smart. I know he's playing for a contract and is busting his ### for $. Once handed to him, he will go back to sucking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Because Gurley is not 100%. He has a hidden injury and for some reason they think denying it is the way to go. Next fall, you are gonna look really stupid when Gurley outperforms fatty. Of course you will then say that CJ Anderson was a bum to begin with. He is but I'm smart. I know he's playing for a contract and is busting his ### for $. Once handed to him, he will go back to sucking.

Link to where Gurley was hurt against the Bears when he went 11 car, 28 yards?

Anderson averaged more ypc in non-McVay systems than Gurley.  Why would I say he is a bum?  RBs are worthless and a product of their system.  Might be one or two that are an exception (certainly Gurley isn't one of them)

If Anderson plays for the Rams in the same exact system next year, I doubt there will be any significant different in ypc. 

Edited by tjnc09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tjnc09 said:

Nope.  My whole point is that Gurley is nothing more than a system back.  He was not very good under Fisher, phenomenal under McVay.  Put 99% of RBs in the Rams system with that OL and they would be considered the best RB in the league, not Gurley.  We know this because Brown and Anderson also flourished in the same exact system.  

A system back when the numbers are good, but bad bad Gurley when they aren't, LOL.  He had 1800+ yds and 21 TDs to your boy's 400+ and 3.  Yep, it's hard to figure out who the stud is.  I know you're just doing this to get people riled up and being contrarian / oppositional behavior.  I'm not going down that rabbit hole with you.

Edited by JohnnyU
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

A system back when the numbers are good, but bad bad Gurley when they aren't, LOL.  He had 1800+ yds and 21 TDs to your boy's 400+ and 3.  Yep, it's hard to figure out who the stud is.  I know you're just doing this to get people riled up and being contrarian / oppositional behavior.  I'm not going down that rabbit hole with you.

What do you get if you prorate Brown/Anderson over a 16 game season instead of Gurley?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tjnc09 said:

What do you get if you prorate Brown/Anderson over a 16 game season instead of Gurley?

Prorate?  LOL.  Have a nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   1 member