What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The My FBG MFL Link? (1 Viewer)

dmac37

Footballguy
One of my favorite features is being able to link my MFL leagues on My FBG page but so far this year it has not taken after I sync my leagues. When I look at the projections under my league settings it shows all players as free agents, it does not highlight my players like in the past.

Is this not working for anyone and not set up yet?

One of my favorite features is being able to link my MFL leagues on My FBG page but so far this year it has not taken after I sync my leagues. When I look at the projections under my league settings it shows all players as free agents, it does not highlight my players like in the past.

Is this not working for anyone and not set up yet?
Same here. And on the MY TEAM (PRESEASON), it has players, but not mine, and they do not belong to any one team in the league. I even deleted every league I had in it, re-entered them and it is still not right. (have 2 different MFL leagues)

It's working for me. Are you guys completing the 3rd step? After you import the league from mfl there is one more step to make the team active.

It's working for me. Are you guys completing the 3rd step? After you import the league from mfl there is one more step to make the team active.
Yep, it also shows my correct roster entered for each team but when I go to projections and rankings it keeps showing all players as free agents??

Last edited by a moderator:
The sync works for me too. I do have to click my team at the top of the list to highlight players for the projections.

OK got it set up now. I think the problem was trying to set it up on my chromebook, once I used my PC all is good.

We cannot connect to your league's website.

If your league has not drafted yet, please try again after your draft.
If your league has drafted, please check your password and try again now.

Contact us at info@footballguys.com if the problem persists.

Still getting this error.

Yes. this should be working for all the leagues except the new leagues management software with FFPC and FPC leagues that they're currently working on.

For you guys having trouble, is it a FFPC or FPC league?

J

Joe,

No my CBS league is dynasty and it's showing every player as a free agent and keep getting the error

I'll gladly give you my information if you'd like to PM me and try your luck

Is anyone else having issues with this again?  I'm sure it's the MFL side post "upgrade" and not anything on FBG's side of the fence.

Users who are viewing this thread