What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why do we keep putting up with the South? (1 Viewer)

Oh, and I have actual work to do tomorrow. So I expect a strong counter offensive. Only they're northerners, so they're terrible at being offensive.
your FACE is offensive
I don't think this is any big secret. I look like Howard Stern crossed with a dead seahorse.
poor thing
You misunderstand. That makes me, like, the top 1% of attractive men in Louisiana.

I said that Southern Illinois was basically the south partly because that's where Eminence lives. I said they were free to take Illinois south of I-80 (which does not include Chicago). Typical passive aggressive southern bull#### you give an inch... I in no way gave them Chicago.

ETA - you gotta believe me man. Please! I was just trying to disown Em. Can't you see my intentions were good?
This is fine.

Chicago is ours, nerds.
So is Pennsylvania.
No, no, no.

Sure, Mr. Roboto tried to just give the Southern portion of Indiana. But, we are clearly dealing with full states in this War so the South rightfully accepted the whole state of Illinois. Nobody even objected for about 12 hours. By that time, we had already sent Nagin and Marion Barry to oversee Chicago and raise our flag.

As for Pennsylvania, Aaron clearly gave it to the South. He said Sheik is a Southerner. Sheik lives in PA. Ergo, PA is part of the South.

Can I get a status check on that wall?
What sports you going to watch when that wall goes up? Cricket? You sure aren't getting any football players up there.Well I guess you'll still have the Big 10. My point remains.
I bet there are some great soccer players up there. And I think the hipsters already call it football.
Ouch. Is the north really known for hipsters? I thought that was Austin.

What sports you going to watch when that wall goes up? Cricket? You sure aren't getting any football players up there.Well I guess you'll still have the Big 10. My point remains.
I bet there are some great soccer players up there. And I think the hipsters already call it football.
New York City is filled with the little roaches.

Checking in on the progress of southern aggression. Really looks like the north heads are still spinning after yesterday's onslaught. You guys can't seem to tell which end is up while the south appears to be collecting some impressive land deeds. Are Abbott and Costello in charge of the northern forces or something?

Why would you think I own a timeshare in Branson?
HAHA i was just out there for the 4th of july week with my gf and her daughters. Love some branson since they dont have many whiny, liberal, sushi eating elitist running around. They seem to like military folks too so thats a plus ;)

Thats kinda racist..... :mellow:

What sports you going to watch when that wall goes up? Cricket? You sure aren't getting any football players up there.

Well I guess you'll still have the Big 10. My point remains.
Lol. We'll just pay them better up here seeing as you won't have any money.
There's always money for football.

Plus, this "South is poor" thing is greatly exaggerated. I think the tax revenue from Disney World alone will be enough to operate our government for a few months. It's not like the North is going to stop going to Disney. They can't help themselves.

What we need to do is treat the south the way Israel treats the occupied territories- we establish settlements there that are safe for us to go to: Disneyworld, Miami, Atlanta, Bourbon Street, etc. These settlements will be patrolled and no southerner will be allowed to get in without a special pass. The rest of us (from outside the South) will have free access.

What we need to do is treat the south the way Israel treats the occupied territories- we establish settlements there that are safe for us to go to: Disneyworld, Miami, Atlanta, Bourbon Street, etc. These settlements will be patrolled and no southerner will be allowed to get in without a special pass. The rest of us (from outside the South) will have free access.
Good luck with that, you guys would get your ### kicked....

Yes because the North has a history of losing to the South.

First of all, "we"? Aren't you in California?

Second of all, you're forgetting that the South has a pretty kick ### military. No chance "you" are occupying anything and keeping us out.

Third of all, we have Chicago's South Side, which I understand to be the most bad ### place in the world and could probably take the North all by themselves.

What sports you going to watch when that wall goes up? Cricket? You sure aren't getting any football players up there.

Well I guess you'll still have the Big 10. My point remains.
Yeah, the Patriots, Giants, Steelers, and Eagles are all terrible football.

Turns out we have some storied baseball and basketball franchises too. And I'm not a hockey guy, but not sure what you guys will do there.

As with many things, it was invented in New York, and copied (poorly) in Texas.

This isnt the 1800's bro....

Thats kinda racist..... :mellow:
Hipsters are a race?

You forget that we now have Zombie Lincoln.

As with many things, it was invented in New York, and copied (poorly) in Texas.
Like financial mismanagement and fraud?

Exactly. The north has meterosexuals. The south has 10 guns for each household.

Come at us, bro.

Come at us, bro.
I can't tell you how happy I am to have you on our side, Mr. Sheik.

Come at us, bro.
I can't tell you how happy I am to have you on our side, Mr. Sheik.
As long as the South is winning, you have my unwavering support. :thumbup:

We'll let some of you come work in the occupied zones- we're going to need janitors, bus boys, that sort of thing. But you'll be searched for weapons before you can enter. These are family areas, can't have any violence.

We might set up a Hunger Games competition in the future for our entertainment- and yours, of course.

We'll let some of you come work in the occupied zones- we're going to need janitors, bus boys, that sort of thing. But you'll be searched for weapons before you can enter. These are family areas, can't have any violence.

We might set up a Hunger Games competition in the future for our entertainment- and yours, of course.
You and your ilk would make for a great "gimp" tim....

Wait, if you guys need all of these things from the South, why are you saying we should be walled off? And you already have Disneyland in California... what's the purpose of Disneyworld? Epcot? Does the North not have anything better than Epcot? No wonder I hate it up there.

Anyway, totally come at us, bro.

And speaking of Maryland what the heck is up with that weird western notch that is like a couple miles wide stuck between PA, VA & WVA?

What goes on there?
A lot of Southern-type stuff goes on there.
Geographically it exists because of the way Virginia and Maryland were divided around rivers and mountains. Then West Virginia broke off from VA pre-Civil War and you get the crown shape on WV due to the layout of the counties.

It is actually a hotbed of racism. Cumberland in particular. Driving out there you will see a ton of Confederate flags off the interstate. I'm told this is from a lot of West Virginia people moving to Maryland since Maryland was more segregated. I avoid Maryland like the plague. The whole state is a POS.

I thought you had actual work to do
My deposition was cancelled. Now I'm waiting on a new draft of a document I have to review the moment it appears.

And since I was supposed to be on vacation this week until this deposition was set... it's a slow week, now.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's this "we" bull####....you're in California....you don't have a dog in this fight.

Wait, if you guys need all of these things from the South, why are you saying we should be walled off? And you already have Disneyland in California... what's the purpose of Disneyworld? Epcot? Does the North not have anything better than Epcot? No wonder I hate it up there.

Anyway, totally come at us, bro.
Clearly you've never been to Disneyland. It's a slightly better version of Wally World.

What's this "we" bull####....you're in California....you don't have a dog in this fight.
I'm not in the South. California's a free state.

Except at tax time, amirite?

You're on an island by yourself. North and South alike would make you their ##### if they so chose but clearly there are much bigger fish to fry, plus, no one wants to deal with the immigration problems you have over there.

You're on an island by yourself. North and South alike would make you their ##### if they so chose but clearly there are much bigger fish to fry, plus, no one wants to deal with the immigration problems you have over there.
Although I'd be down with taking them on just to deny the shipping possibilities to the North.

Please, California takes bigger craps than your puny state.

Users who are viewing this thread