What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's the Story With Your Avatar? (1 Viewer)

ClownCausedChaos2

Footballguy
Several years ago, I lost my job suddenly and unexpectedly. I was young and hadn't had time to really build a savings. Finding a new job was taking longer that I had expected. By Christmas, I was down to my last dime, depressed, and suffering panic attacks.

When my family got together to exchange presents, I had made the agreement with my sisters that we would not exchange presents. When I got there, however, my oldest sister handed me a box with a note that read, "For when times get tough". Inside was a case a Ramen noodles and a six pack of cheap beer, and a nudie mag.

She then handed me a second box with a note that read, "For when times get REALLY tough". Inside was a ski mask, a plastic pistol, and Mad Dog 20/20. She gave me a hug and said, "I figured that right now, you needed a laugh more than anything."

So, that is my avatar: Me, sitting on my parents' couch, wearing my Christmas present.

A few years ago I was at this conference in Tampa for erectile dysfunction that was doubling as a swingers party. On the last night, I had a threesome with a popular former Super Champion QB and his wife. After I climaxed, he shook my hand and gave me a sticker with this image on it. That explains both my avatar and my username.

Seemed like a cool looking guy, I have no recollection of where it is from.

eta: Huh, did a google image search. Looks like it is Auron from Final Fantasy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The site lost my old avatar. That's happened more than once. I used to have a yawning lion, then an extreme close-up of my sunglasses with a reflection of the photographer, then a close up of a baby jacare (Brazilian alligator)'s eye and snout.

This is just a picture of an Arizona cactus I took, adjusted with a sepia filter. Maybe the message is juicy on the inside, prickly on the outside...

The site lost my old avatar. That's happened more than once. I used to have a yawning lion, then an extreme close-up of my sunglasses with a reflection of the photographer, then a close up of a baby jacare (Brazilian alligator)'s eye and snout.

This is just a picture of an Arizona cactus I took, adjusted with a sepia filter. Maybe the message is juicy on the inside, prickly on the outside...
I always thought it was phallic, or maybe a pic of a cactus flipping the bird.

Had very curly hair as a kid and tended to always have a sort of wave in front a la Big Boy. Of course I have none now, but it still reminds me of being a kid. I think there's even a photo of me standing next to one of these statues somewhere, but that's another thread I am sure we will get to in time.

Mine is Leonidas from the 300 Graphic Novel. I got it as a gift before there was any talk of the movie. I liked it.

I want everyone to read my posts in a Ron Burgundy voice.
I'm glad he's back. The soccer one just wasn't you.
Had to follow FBG procedure with a shirtless soccer player, otherwise I'll never be Upper Tier!
Did you see me or Pickles with a shirtless soccer player avatar?
No, but you did have a cartoon followed by a counterfeit Sheik before returning to the original, so I thought everyone was making changes. I was just wanted to feel accepted.

My son at like 18 months with a towel on his head. I liked it because my mom had a picture of me in a similar pose as a kid.

My son is just turned 8...I've been around here a while.

Whether you like my avatar or you don't like my avatar, LEARN to LOVE IT, cause its the best thing going today. Whoooo!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread