What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Anarchy 7 discussion (1 Viewer)

I picked for him or else we'd still be waiting . . .
Next time don't make good picks for him please.
thats like asking a fish not to swim
I liked the good old days where you got some injured dude based on adp.
That's back in the day when I felt like the chance of penalizing a team was the think to do, but that really changed the balance of the league and in hindsight was probably not the way to go. The system picked the highest remaining player based on ADP, and if it was someone that was hurt, so be it. Ultimately I would strive to have 16 owners that are both timely and astute drafters to have a really competitive league. But there still are tons of guys that timeout throughout the leagues.

I picked for him or else we'd still be waiting . . .
Next time don't make good picks for him please.
thats like asking a fish not to swim
I liked the good old days where you got some injured dude based on adp.
That's back in the day when I felt like the chance of penalizing a team was the think to do, but that really changed the balance of the league and in hindsight was probably not the way to go. The system picked the highest remaining player based on ADP, and if it was someone that was hurt, so be it. Ultimately I would strive to have 16 owners that are both timely and astute drafters to have a really competitive league. But there still are tons of guys that timeout throughout the leagues.
I wanted Austin if I had room for him.

My apologies to all for missing the 18th rd pick....was at work till 1 am (should have predrafted).......I will take C. Polk RB PHI if still there...thanks......

JeremyX ended up predrafting hig last picks and ended up with an illegal roster. I dumped his last pick (an extra TE), which was his 2nd flex pick. I gave hime Nate Washington as he needed another WR. That seemed like a reasonable player that would have been a last round pick. He's screwed anyway as he has to wat Ray Rice's zero, so no big deal on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread