What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$52 Redraft League openings- Non-IDP, GREAT FORMAT! (1 Viewer)

Johnny_U

Footballguy
UltraRoundRobinRedraftcopy_zpsbdc2ab5b.jpg

Each team will have 16 active roster spots with a starting lineup of 10 players. [starters: 1QB, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 FLEX(RB/WR/TE), 1 PK, 1 DEF]

Your team will participate in a 14 team round-robin tournament. Play each team once. Top 6 teams enter playoffs. 5th place and better are in the money.

DOMINATION JACKPOT!!!! If you win the tournament AND you had the most points scored for the season then you win the Domination Jackpot (Minimum $100 and rolling over into next year if not won). Where else can you enter a league for fifty bucks with a chance to win $350 or more!? Not confident in winning the whole thing? That's okay, remember that more than one-third of the managers win cash!

Entry fees are $52. (If you are new to the league there is a $5 graphic set up fee if you wish to change from the current graphic.)

Ultra-Round Robin Redraft (U3R) is a challenging, non-IDP, small roster format. Click Here to check out the Website! U3R will have a minimum of two tournaments on the website this year. Play in one or play in both! There is no crossover between the tournaments so there is no conflict of interests.

Contact me for an invite!

johnny_u@sbcglobal.net

We're filling up but there is still room.

Don't be like the guy last year who waited too long and found himself on the outside looking in: http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/hines-ward-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

hines-ward-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Bumping it up. Take a look at the site.

Two tournaments: 1) Good ol' Boys, and 2) Hall of Famers.

We are really two 14-team leagues that share the same site. It keeps the chat board interesting and allows each tournament to keep tabs on the other in case a manager wants to play in both tournaments. If you are planning on playing in multiple leagues each year, why not save yourself some trouble and buy a team in each tournament in Ultra-Round Robin Redraft. You can manage 2 teams, in two tournaments/leagues, on the same site!!!!

Play in one. Play in both. It's up to you.

Not only is it convenient BUT the round robin format (play everyone once) is the most fair and competitive format in fantasy sports. Check us out!

It is a slow draft but we do not use LeagueSafe. We've just had bad experiences with them, especially with my international managers. I run three sites. If you wish to have references I am sure I can accommodate you. (My other leagues: http://www11.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/33134#0 and http://www11.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/34363#0)

In my redraft league, the Hall of Famers tournament needs 2 more managers. Once full, we'll run the draft order randomizer and nail down a draft date in the near future.

Feel free to email me: johnny_u@sbcglobal.net or text: 816-808-1357 if you have any other questions.

Both tournaments are on the Ultra Round Robin Redraft league site: Hall of Famers (HoF) and Good Ol' Boys (GoB) : http://www12.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/21763#0

ONLY ONE MORE SPOT AVAILABLE IN THE HALL OF FAMERS (HoF) TOURNAMENT!!!

Once this spot is full and all fees are paid we will run the draft order randomizer and set a draft date in the near future.

Plenty of spots left open in the GOOD OL' BOYS (GoB) Tournament. This tournament (GoB) has the opportunity to win $450 since no one won the Domination Jackpot this year. Try to find another $50 league where first place can win $450. You won't find it!!! Take a look at our site and join.

(If you wish to be in both tournaments let me know. I'm sure there are returning managers from the other tournament who would jump to a vaccant spot in GoB to make room for another manager to play in both tournaments.(Top possible prize in HoF is $350.)

(Minimum 1st place prize for both leagues is $250. If you have the most total points scored as well then you also win the domination jackpot! $100 for HoF and $200 extra for GoB)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultra-Round Robin Redraft Tournaments are 14 team tournaments. Play each team once. Top 6 teams go to play-offs in weeks 14-16. If the champ also has the most Total Points Scored in the league then he wins the Domination Jackpot, otherwise the Jackpot rolls over into the next season and grows another $100.

Good Ol' Boys has four spots remaining. (1st place: $250, Domination Jackpot: $200 = total possible top prize: $450!)

Hall of Famers ONLY HAS ONE SPOT LEFT! (1st place: $250, Domination Jackpot: $100 = total possible top prize: $350!)

That's a large possible payday for a $52 entry fee! Let me know if you want in. You may join BOTH tournaments if you wish. If you want to participate in two leagues, why bounce between two sites? You can take care of two teams on two different tournaments on the SAME website in our league. We're a one stop shop!!! :)

Email me with any questions: johnny_u@sbcglobal.net

Bump. :)

1 spot left in Hall of Famers round robin tournament HoF is FULL

3 spots left in the Good Ol' Boys tournament. Only TWO spots left in GoB tournament.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread