What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pot smokers (2 Viewers)

Used to be an every day smoker, nowadays I do every once in a while, maybe once every few months, and when I do its just a couple of hits. My tolerance is so low that's usually all it takes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll buy a little around the holidays and maybe in the summer. It usually lasts a couple of weeks and I'm good until the next time.

Nightly. Usually one hit about 5 p,m., another about 7 p.m., and maybe one more before bedtime.

Not a lot during the day unless I'm going fishing or on vacation.

Nightly. Usually one hit about 5 p,m., another about 7 p.m., and maybe one more before bedtime.

Not a lot during the day unless I'm going fishing or on vacation.
Same, a hit when I get home from work, another before bed unless I'm already pretty tired. Never out in public/at work etc, never drive, don't need it that bad.

I rarely drink alcohol anymore because of pot so that's pretty cool.

two or three times a week. Usually at night - have a hit, and throw in a videogame.

three or four times a week. usually a puff or two at night. sometimes more on weekends if i am out and about without kids.

Haven't smoked any since shortly after college. I wouldn't even know how to go about finding it in the suburbs. And I don't see Ohio legalizing it anytime soon.

(Any suggestions would be appreciated. ;) )

This Dec 5th it will be three years since I last smoked grass.

Not that I am keeping track or anything.

Haven't smoked any since shortly after college. I wouldn't even know how to go about finding it in the suburbs. And I don't see Ohio legalizing it anytime soon.

If you live in a MMJ state, you will either have dispensaries (like in CO or WA) or there may be approved caregivers like what we have in MA. My provider sends out a weekly email every Monday with what is available for that week. They deliver to home or office. Yesterday's email, for entertainment purposes only:

Welcome to the July 28th Strain UpdateThe week of 07/28/2014 delivering Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

If you would like a delivery this week please text, email or call as soon as possible. Moving forward we would appreciate a minimum of 24 - 48 hour notice or we may not be able to meet your schedule. If would like a delivery, please let us know by 4 pm the day before. Gail or Mary Ellen will be returning text, phone calls and emails after 1 pm each day starting Monday.

[SIZE=12pt]WAX and SHATTER[/SIZE]:

[SIZE=12pt]Wax is $140 for 2 grams. Shatter is $160 for 2 grams. [/SIZE]

FLOWER:

[SIZE=12pt]14 g donation is a $175, 21 g is a $265, 28 g is a $350 [/SIZE]You can get two-three-four quarters of different strains.

Total donation is a minimum of $175.00. No delivery charge. Combination of mmj, candies, etc., etc.

WHITE RHINO, OTTO, GRAND DADDY PURPS (GDP), ORANGE ROMULAN, SOUR DESIEL, BLUEBERRY, BUBBA KUSH, AFGAN BULL RIDER, SILVER SURFER, AMNESIA Available Thursday: BLUEBERRY SOUR DIESEL, HEADBAND AND GHOST KUSH **THESE REVIEWS ARE TAKEN FROM DIFFERENT WEBSITES. GJC MAKES NO CLAIM TO ACCURACY OR EFFICACY OF STRAIN REVIEWS.WHITE RHINO: Grade: A Type: Indica Dominant Hybrid 90% Indica, 10% Sativa (Brazilian Sativa x South Indian Indica x Afghani) Looks: This phenotype of the Rhino produced large very dense, extremely crystalline monster buds. Colors ranged from light olive green to some leaves that actually appeared white, but the overall appearance is that of flowers covered in frost and ice after an early snow. Enough to strike fear in the heart of the inexperienced smoker by looks alone!Smell: Very deep, dank, and pungent. A very complex, almost overwhelming aroma (actually most aspects of this strain, true to its namesake, were quite overwhelming). When sniffed lightly you definitely get deep berry tones mixed with a spicy anise aroma. Then, when you really stick the ol’ snoz in and start huffin’ deeply, it starts smelling like sour, peppery, baby poo, for lack of a better term! Hummmm, maybe we’ll just leave it at deeply punjent, spicey and sour! A strong 9/10 if you’re into to that sorta thing. Taste: Very delightful, yet deceiving taste. On the inhale it is like sour patch candy with hints of anise and clove, very sweet and tangy. As you exhale it is very peppery in the throat, not unpleasant at all though, and leaves the tongue and lips slightly numb with a distinct,uber-sweet, anise aftertaste. I give a solid 8 in flavor ( I would go higher, but I personally prefer a more citrus – fuel thing goin’ on). That being said, I would add that this medicine almost taste toooo good for the potency. Taste so great that it’s easy to get in over your head and end up in another dimension for 4 solid hours!!! Effects: As we all know by now, Rhino can end up in the 20% and above THC range, when grown with lots a tender lovin’ care, and this batch is clearly a good example of the higher end of that spectrum. I say this here because effects vary greatly according to dosage levels. Even 1 good hit, in a nice glass, can have very pronounced effect for a good hour or more. In smaller doses I seem to feel the sativa effects more, hits right behind the eyes immediately and the psychoactive stuff starts flying all around, I feel energy coursing throughout my body and my brain is flooded with brilliant lucid thought patterns. Even at this dose, I get numb at the extremities with great muscle relaxation, and pain relief, but can still motor-vate. However the higher dosages are a totally different story all together. When this medicine was perfectly cured (three months in large mason jars down in the catacombs) I rolled a nice 2 gram fatty and smoked it up out on the porch swing, on the veranda. WOW, ZAAAANGGG, it hit me like a steaming locomotive, running late for an important date, uhhh so to speak. Half way through the fatty my whole body heated up, sweaty forehead and all, and I began to loose all feeling in my body (should a stopped there, but I had some extreme lower back things goin on that day). Before I knew it my whole body was completely paralyzed, way beyond the usual Indica couch lock, and my brain was into a full on psychedelic experience. All I could do was watch pleasant colors, clouds, and glowing aspen leaves float past my vibrating eye sockets. I spent the next 4-5 hour in this paralyzed psychedelic state, being astutely observed by a very jealous, bored, Chihuahua. Well after that experience I learned respect for strong medicine and could truly say I had “Rode the Rhino train!!” As far as severe pain goes this is a very effective medicine, as I felt no pain for a good 6 hours, but you better be ready for the psychoactive effects, as well as having a whole day to spend on the porch, not doing much. 10/10 for medicinal effects. Potency: Extremely strong medicine! Not for beginners. This batch was especially made to work well as a strong narcotic pain reliever. I feel that it faired well in potency smell and taste from fully organic dirt grow. All aspects of environment were strictly controlled and the plants listened to Jazz,G.D., Ween, Phish, and other forms of appropriate music throughout the grow. I love my babies. Reviewed by: MoMoFire Good Strain For: Intermediate to severe pain, very effective for depression as well, maybe a bit overwhelming for some forms anxiety, works well for OCD.

GRAND DADDY PURPS (GDP): Grade: A/A+top shelf Type: INDICA HYBRID medical grade top shelf Looks: incredibly dense hairy fuzzy crystallized potent multicolored dry resinous Smell: not much smell slight flower/blossom odor in the bag. when broken up typical pine scent with more floral smells like kief/ pressed hash Taste: slight pine taste with flower blossoms and a incredible “Blue taste”Effects: euphoric about the same as the Purple Urkle, a devastating Indica-this is THE night time strain because its such a heavy indica stone, very pleasant upper head body and warmth buzz which fades into droopy red eyes, munchies and complete pain relief sedation-lasted about an hour and 1/2 before raiding the kitchen for a late night snack(salad)before falling into coma which i did not stir for 6 hours…till morning that is. i could still feel the GDP in my body 12 hours later! GDP will interfere with morning meds if they are a Sativa effects Potency: 9/10Reviewed by: hottpotat0 Good Strain For: medication, pain relief, appetite stimulation relaxation, nausea, downshifting, headaches, before a hot bath and for typical Indica strain use purposes

Otto #1: Most phenotypes are rich in CBD with a low THC content allowing patients to gain the medical benefits of the CBD without the distracting and sometimes overwhelming effects of high-THC strains. This strain was, developed at the request of a medical researcher on Oahu, Hawaii. The request was for replicable high CBD expression from a gender-stable seed. With the help of friends at Full Spectrum Labs in Denver, Colorado. Centennial Seeds have produced Otto #1. Otto #1 produces three gross chemo types, each expressing varying ratios of CBD to THC, some as high as 27:1. Chemo types have tested as high as 11.4% CBD-A with corresponding THC-A of <0.40%. Other chemo types testing with CBD THC ratios closer to 2:1 are present in this seed lot as well. Approximately 28% of plants expressed low CBD (< 0.18percentage). The plant exhibits textbook hybrid vigour and is easy to grow. It grows like a sativa, long and pinnate with an open foliage pattern. It can be grown indoors, outdoors or in greenhouses and will produce light sativa like buds. Like most sativa, mould should not be a problem as foliage and buds are not too dense. Indoors the stalks and stems are strong and ridged and have no problems holding the weight of well-developed flowers. Although this strain might grow like a sativa, the breeder is keen to emphasise that the chemo type is outside of the range that would be, covered by normal Sativa/Indica descriptions.

ORANGE ROMULAN: Romulan, named after the alien Star Trek race, is a powerful indica revered for its potent therapeutic qualities. Though mostly indica, Romulan growers insist sativa genetics have crept in over time, lending it intense cerebral effects. These squat, pine-scented plants produce dense frosty buds that have found their following among connoisseurs in B.C. and the Pacific Northwest. A deep, sedating relaxation makes Romulan a favorite strain for patients treating muscle spasms and nerve damage. Many hybridized variations of Romulan exist, but nearly all can promise a full body calm with heavily intoxicating properties.

SOUR DESIEL: Grade: A++ Type: Hybrid, Mostly Indica Genetics: 91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL Looks: Light green with darker green and orange leaves. Smell: When vaporized it filled my place with a nice sour smell. Love the smell!! Taste: Tastes sour if you vaporize. One of my favorites for taste!Effects: When smoked right, you should have have a very strong head and upper body buzz. Too much and you might have trouble walking and fall asleep.Potency: 10/10. 5 hours later I felt it wearing off. This is one of the best medical strains I have tried.Reviewed by: USSMoneyClip Good Strain For: Insomnia, Pain, Increase of Appetite.

BLUEBERRY: Grade: A+ Type: Indica Looks: Dark, airy nugs, almost golden, with really dark orange hairs. Smell: earthy, but sweet. not much of a blueberry smell, but definitely has a hint of some kind of berry Taste: very sweet. you can taste more blueberry on exhale. great aftertaste Effects: this is a creeper. first couple hits you can feel it coming on, but after the the third of fourth it hits you like a rock. started behind the eyes then takes over the rest of your body. your body gets very droopy feeling, with waves coming and going in various body parts. this lasts awhile, then mellows out to a relaxing tired feeling. you will be ready for a nap.Potency: Very strong. Creeper. 2-3 hours Reviewed by: Henskerz Good Strain For: insomnia, body aches and pains.

BUBBA KUSH: Genetics: Bubble Gum x Kush Grade: A Type: Dominate Indica Looks:Very nice dark and light green colours, nice orange hairs popping out all over the nug, plenty of hints of purple and covered in trichromes. Smell:Very very fruity and pungent. Almost tropical like smell. stanks up the whole room with only a small amount. Taste: Tastes almost exactly like it smells very fruity and kushy very beautiful smoke. Effects: makes you cough like a #####, Potency: Is the kind of stone where you could just sit and watch nothing for hours. The high lasts for atleast 3 hours depending on how much you smoke, smoke to much and its bed time! Reviewed by: Logan Smith Good Strain For: Getting ripped

AFGAN BULL: This strain has quite a few myths circulating about its original appearance. It blew up in San Diego before spreading to the rest of the West Coast. Afghani Bullrider is pretty to look at, with light green buds covered in orange hair, and has a strong sweet and sour smell with some piney freshness. This strain is a heavy hitter that delivers a strong body without the full sedative effects some indicas can have; it heads straight to the brain and may boost creative thoughts while providing physical relaxation. With its high levels of THC and CBD, Afghani Bullrider is recommended for chronic pain, insomnia, and anxiety.

SILVER SERFER: Silver Surfer is a sativa-dominant hybrid whose potent cerebral effects may have you feeling like you’re zipping through the space with your super-hero powers. This strain is very energetic and motivates many to check things off their lists or inspires talkative social activities. The indica effects are subtle and help to end this high on a relaxing note. This strain is true medical quality, so it may be a bit too active for new patients or those who experience anxiety. Silver Surfer is a cross of Super SIlver Hazeand Blue Dream

AMNESIA: From: Purple Lotus Patient Center Grade: Premium Type: Sativa – Cross of Skunk, Cinderella 99, and Jack Herer. Looks: Frosty, hairy Smell: DankTaste: No aftertaste, heavy Effects: Hits you quick and is very heady. I had energy but it was mellow. My head felt pretty floaty for about 2 hours, and after 4 hours I could tell the “Amnesia” had worked because I could not remember the previous 2 hours. Potency: High Reviewed by: Layla N

AVAILABLE THURSDAY

BLUEBERRY SOUR DIESEL: Grade: top shelf 50/8th Type: hybridLooks: frosty trichomes with thick orange hairs Smell: blueberry with small hints of lemons/pine Taste: fruity with a slightly sour and piney after tasteEffects: uplifting head high then slow body numbing effects. Creative but relaxed.Potency: 1-2 hours w/smoking, 2-3 hours with a vaporizer Good Strain For: anxiety, stress, depression.

GHOST KUSH: Grade: A+ bomb meds Type: Indica Dom 70/30 Looks: Very hairy, as you can see this is some nice dro. It’s also really decked out in trichs. Super dense. Smell: Very citrus and lemony scent to it. very pleasant but it has the OG wreak to it. Got a stank to it. Taste: Amazing. It’s super sweet well cured and flushed. Really piney and kushy too. Amazingly smooth smoke.Effects: Careful if you head straight to the bong. This stuff will wreck you. It won’t put you to sleep but you will want your favorite arm chair and some Doritos for this.Potency: 10/10 Fave strain i love indicas and this one is bomb. Reviewed by: sack man Good Strain For: depression, chronic pain, anxiety, insomnia

HEADBAND: Grade: A+ Type: Hybrid Genetics: Sour Diesel x OG KushLooks: Dense nuggets that are green with orange hairs. Visible cloudy/ambered trichomes. Smell: Fairly pungent scent. Wasn’t noticeably sour smelling but definitely has the OG Kush pungent scent. Taste: Filled volcano bag after bag with thick white smoke. Slight pine taste. Effects: Heavy hitting head and body high. If used in moderation you can still manage to complete some daily tasks. Otherwise, it can be a total couch lock. Potency: 9.5/10. Reviewed by: USSMoneyClip Good Strain For: Pain, Insomnia, Lack of Appetite, ADD, Migraines

hardly smoke any, probably more due to lack of connections and knowing wtf I am doing.

that email put a huge smile on my face. going to CO with my wife for a week, and basically just going to be stoned for a week while she does her lectures and testing. I think white rhino would put me in a coma.

hardly smoke any, probably more due to lack of connections and knowing wtf I am doing.

that email put a huge smile on my face. going to CO with my wife for a week, and basically just going to be stoned for a week while she does her lectures and testing. I think white rhino would put me in a coma.
If you go to CO, be sure to hit the 3D Cannabis Center... top-grade stuff and a great viewing area of their indoor grow.

If you live in a MMJ state, you will either have dispensaries (like in CO or WA) or there may be approved caregivers like what we have in MA. My provider sends out a weekly email every Monday with what is available for that week. They deliver to home or office. Yesterday's email, for entertainment purposes only:

Welcome to the July 28th Strain UpdateThe week of 07/28/2014 delivering Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

<snip>
I found that to be very entertaining. Thank you.

:lmao: at "Afgan Bull Rider".

kid?

job?
Smoking too much.

My biggest concern was that I much preferred rolling jays and making it worse I always mixed it with rolling tobacco. For me that was just a much better experience. But I would plow through 4, 5, 6 jays a night and after awhile *cough-ahem-fifteen years-cough* I just started to become concerned about the health implications. And I just don't like bongs, vapes, edibles etc nearly as much as the tobacco/weed mix (too heady and anti-social for me). So I quit.

Is there a ####in' manual I can read or something?

As I posted, I would more, but partly I feel like a damn idiot. I have 0 clue about different types/strain, probably am packing my bowl wrong. Going into a smoke shop and reading that email makes my head spin a bit. I am afraid I'll go to CO and not do much because I'll just wander around aimlessly.

kid?

job?
Smoking too much.

My biggest concern was that I much preferred rolling jays and making it worse I always mixed it with rolling tobacco. For me that was just a much better experience. But I would plow through 4, 5, 6 jays a night and after awhile *cough-ahem-fifteen years-cough* I just started to become concerned about the health implications. And I just don't like bongs, vapes, edibles etc nearly as much as the tobacco/weed mix (too heady and anti-social for me). So I quit.
Interesting. Never heard that being done.

I nominate johnnycakes to start the **official** high thread and lead us in to the haze, our super smart think-tank with absolutely no motivation to follow through with any of the genius ideas we come up with :thumbup:

(or just rename this thread)

kid?

job?
Smoking too much.

It's just like a trip to flavor country.

kid?

job?
Smoking too much.

I have always hated bongs, even in college. Last time I used one was probably in the late 1970's. I can smoke joints if I don't have a vaporizer, but vaping is by far my preferred method. I've tried some edibles in Denver and Amsterdam, but I was probably a little too conservative in dosing so I didn't really get much effect.

As I posted, I would more, but partly I feel like a damn idiot. I have 0 clue about different types/strain, probably am packing my bowl wrong. Going into a smoke shop and reading that email makes my head spin a bit. I am afraid I'll go to CO and not do much because I'll just wander around aimlessly.
I'm an old school hippie stoner from way back, but the scene has totally passed me by. I expect about a quarter of what I inhale to be stems and seeds, and I want a nice mellow feeling that lasts for about an hour and leaves me thinking Fritos might be a good idea. I don't need any of these ultra-pure weapons-grade strains named after Star Trek characters that leave me wandering around a week later wondering if math is still a thing. Found THAT out the hard way.

It's beer for me these days, I'm afraid. :shrug:

Same here. I've been out of the loop for 20+ years and reading all the current info I'm completely lost. Seems like it was so much easier back in the days of buying a quarter for $50 from the local dealer.

kid?

job?
Smoking too much.

In Amsterdam you can buy pre-rolled joints... either with or without tobacco mixed in, so I guess there's some people that like that.

I'm an old school hippie stoner from way back, but the scene has totally passed me by. I expect about a quarter of what I inhale to be stems and seeds, and I want a nice mellow feeling that lasts for about an hour and leaves me thinking Fritos might be a good idea. I don't need any of these ultra-pure weapons-grade strains named after Star Trek characters that leave me wandering around a week later wondering if math is still a thing. Found THAT out the hard way.

It's beer for me these days, I'm afraid. :shrug:
And that is a big part of the reason I cut my grass with tobacco. It completely mellows out the buzz and I was far more functional.

Users who are viewing this thread