Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Tinctures were like 200/200. Think it’s like 3mg/dose

gummys all 10mg

choco was 100mg; just estimated % I ate

keep in mind I’ve only done a handful of times a year recently, so trying to find that sweet spot

@Dan Lambskin - is this your first time with edibles?

I finally took my trip south and got some edibles for the first time about a month ago or less.  Thanks to the guidance from GB 80s, I started slow and that was a good thing because I am a total lightweight (cheaper that way, I guess!! ) 

I have 4 versions of gummies.  Most are 10mg indica and one is 5mg hybrid.     I am completely fine in the 5mg-7.5mg range for now.  Like you said, I wasn't looking to get wasted, but that dose is nice for a light buzz and good night sleep for me.      

I also got a couple vape cartridges.   Had one hit of my indica the other night and that hit me a bit harder, but it sure made Cobra Kai a lot of fun! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

@Dan Lambskin - is this your first time with edibles?

I finally took my trip south and got some edibles for the first time about a month ago or less.  Thanks to the guidance from GB 80s, I started slow and that was a good thing because I am a total lightweight (cheaper that way, I guess!! ) 

I have 4 versions of gummies.  Most are 10mg indica and one is 5mg hybrid.     I am completely fine in the 5mg-7.5mg range for now.  Like you said, I wasn't looking to get wasted, but that dose is nice for a light buzz and good night sleep for me.      

I also got a couple vape cartridges.   Had one hit of my indica the other night and that hit me a bit harder, but it sure made Cobra Kai a lot of fun! 

I’ve dabbled but that’s about it

used to use heavily in high school, mildly in college and then I’d say infrequently last 5-10 years, ramping up more recently 

I've found that edibles are a great way to reduce my drinking.  I kind of like to have a drink or two just before consuming and/or while waiting for the edible to kick in, but once it does I've found that my urge to drink completely vanishes.  I actually threw out half a glass of wine a couple of nights ago after nursing it for over an hour while I sat out on the patio with Mrs. K, and there have been a couple of other times when I basically had to force myself to finish the vodka-on-the-rocks that I started off with.  That's unlike me, under normal circumstances.

Waking up fresh and well-rested with no hangover is also pretty nice.  

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

I've found that edibles are a great way to reduce my drinking.  I kind of like to have a drink or two just before consuming and/or while waiting for the edible to kick in, but once it does I've found that my urge to drink completely vanishes.  I actually threw out half a glass of wine a couple of nights ago after nursing it for over an hour while I sat out on the patio with Mrs. K, and there have been a couple of other times when I basically had to force myself to finish the vodka-on-the-rocks that I started off with.  That's unlike me, under normal circumstances.

Have you tried running high?

26 minutes ago, Juxtatarot said:

Have you tried running high?

Running while high would require getting out of my chair and turning off my stream-of-consciousness viewing of Parks & Rec, so no, not yet. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Running while high would require getting out of my chair and turning off my stream-of-consciousness viewing of Parks & Rec, so no, not yet. 

Sounds like it would suck.  

1 hour ago, IvanKaramazov said:

This part is the mega bonus.  

I had a few beers for the first time in a month or so on Saturday night.  Gut rot and felt like #### for work in the morning on Saturday.  

Had my usual edible portion last night.  Slept like a baby and feel great this morning, and the edibles are a better buzz than alcohol.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

I find it quite enjoyable and a nice diversion from the routine. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, johnnycakes said:

Sounds like it would suck.  

Working out while “high” is great, a little buzz can raise your mood to help get you started, keep you feeling good in the workout, clear your mind and reduce inflammation and pain. 

• Love 1

Anybody know the best way to go about getting the smell of burnt weed out of a garage?

Asking for a friend.

eta: my friend is all edibles now

Edited by leftcoastguy7

25 minutes ago, leftcoastguy7 said:

Anybody know the best way to go about getting the smell of burnt weed out of a garage?

Asking for a friend.

eta: my friend is all edibles now

Why would you want to?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Laughing 2

On 8/7/2020 at 7:55 PM, Nick Vermeil said:

How old is too old for pot?  Smoking a joint that has to be 18 month old weed at this point. 

My brother in law bought an eighth 2 christmas's ago and it has only been us smoking it over christmas. We were both potheads in college but now it is a once a year thing for us.

He keeps it in the freezer and it has not lost any potency and I would disagree with the other poster, it does not make you sleepy.  I think there is still some left for this Christmas even. In college it would be lucky to last a week, now it lasts 3 years.

On 9/7/2020 at 8:38 AM, IvanKaramazov said:

I’m much older now and get most of my exercise coaching my daughter, but when I was in my 20s and 30s, I played my best hoops after catching a nice fade in the parking lot.  You get completely lost in the game - almost like when you’re faded at a rock concert. 

• Like 2

I’ve ridden my Peloton high several times, hate it. Thirty minute rides seem like an hour.

Downside of the weed- man have I been watching a lot of ####ty movies.  Seems like I cant do many actual good movies since I obsess about stupid things like stunt doubles, so I watch stuff that is pretty bad.  A lot of cheesy horror and rom-coms.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 2

1 hour ago, KarmaPolice said:

Downside of the weed- man have I been watching a lot of ####ty movies.  Seems like I cant do many actual good movies since I obsess about stupid things like stunt doubles, so I watch stuff that is pretty bad.  A lot of cheesy horror and rom-coms.  

Yeah, for whatever reason, the last few weeks I haven't been able to really concentrate so the movies I am watching are either things I've seen a ton or cheesy fluff. 

• Love 1

On 9/18/2020 at 7:56 PM, Ilov80s said:

Yeah, for whatever reason, the last few weeks I haven't been able to really concentrate so the movies I am watching are either things I've seen a ton or cheesy fluff. 

My wife and I have started watching "Love" on Netflix.  I know this isn't the Netflix thread, but that show is hilarious.  Even funnier high.  

• Like 1

You guys use CBD at all?  

Specifically, any experience or thoughts on nano CBD in general or Chong's in particular?  Ran across this Tommy Chong one late night. Far more advertising than unbiased article, but I'm still curious if there is truth to his claims. Can't find too much on the net that doesn't look like an ad for nano cbd

1 hour ago, coyote5 said:

You guys use CBD at all?  

Specifically, any experience or thoughts on nano CBD in general or Chong's in particular?  Ran across this Tommy Chong one late night. Far more advertising than unbiased article, but I'm still curious if there is truth to his claims. Can't find too much on the net that doesn't look like an ad for nano cbd

I'm pretty sure Chong is getting his CBD from hemp. Trust me, you don't want that. It's crap.

Get your CBD from the whole cannabis plant. Full spectrum if you can. There are many other cannabinoids in cannabis other than CBD that can offer a beneficial effect. Some believe that these cannabinoids have a synergistic effect and work better together. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1