What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official (?) Bills vs Giants - First game of 2014! (1 Viewer)

Anyone break down the tape from the Packers scrimmage last night? I have a draft in a few hours and need to know how Rajion Neal & Alex Gillett looked.

Anyone break down the tape from the Packers scrimmage last night? I have a draft in a few hours and need to know how Rajion Neal & Alex Gillett looked.
I'd go with Rajion because his name will look cooler on your bench for a couple weeks until you drop him.

If these first 5 defensive plays of the preseason have told me anything, it's that the Bills run D is going to be stout. BUY BUY BUY

I know it is preseason, but these teams are still gonna suck.

Sammy Watkins looks like an unimpressive rookie on his routes and not able to shake the defender at the line from what I have seen.

Giants are going to run and throw to Jennings a ton.

I guess downgrade Cruz (except for PPR) since the Giants "faster paced" offense so far looks like 5 audibles leading to a 5 yard dumpoff.

I agree that giants O looks like it will run through Jennings.

EJ's throwing motion takes so long that defenders are going to feast.

Good thing the Giants have 5 preseason games …the O-line will need the time to gel

Jerrningan taking advantage of his opportunities early

Williams 1st guy in to spell Jennings

Maybe it's just the first preseaspon game but Giants offense actually looks MORE conservative or as I was told

[SIZE=10pt]Coughlin wants you kids to get off his lawn.[/SIZE]

I :wub: overreactions to everything we see in the first preseason game every year.

Vanilla thinks this game is vanilla.

With Dominic Rodgers Cromartie on the roster it looks like Price is going to see a lot of action

I :wub: overreactions to everything we see in the first preseason game every year.

Vanilla thinks this game is vanilla.
You're right to point out that they are running vanilla. But regarding Manuel's play... His mechanics are off and it has nothing to do with the preseason playbook.

Users who are viewing this thread