What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Subscriber Contest is LIVE (2 Viewers)

It's showing a tie for 2nd and 3rd place currently, unless there is a scoring change at some point. IF it remains a tie, what is the tie breaker?

I'm RaiderBones in the contest.
Congrats dude. We you the guy who made a grand on the last DT drop or lost a grand?
Thanks BassNBrew

It helped with the last DT drop, another thing that helped was that last final run by Jeremy Hill. I was down by about 1.30 ish with less then a minute left and he got just enough yards to tie.
That's awesome. Too bad he didn't take it to the house.

You can join menobrawn in the FBG survivor leagues as big winners. We now have you two and me as ten ten finishers.
:thumbup: We have some darn good drafters over there in the FBG survivor leagues. I always enjoy the tough competition.

Congrats to all the winners. One of these years I'll figure out how to build a winning entry. :)

Also, big thanks again to everyone who chipped in a donation to the site. It was an awesome experience for me to be able to put that together. There were good suggestions I just didn't get to, and I have many ideas to make it even better for next year that I'll try to work on in the offseason.

Does anyone know if FBG is running their postseason subscriber contest again this year?

The prizes are too top heavy IMO. 20 thousand to 4 thousand is a big jump, probably be better if it went from 10 thousand to 4 thousand, and made the other places pay out a little bit more.

Of course I say that because I didn't finish first, but if I did I would have no problem with it
kind of thought the same thing, unless your in the top 10, you wont make much, but then again on a free contest its hard to complain.

i remember hearing on one podcast a few years ago, i think it was cecil say that the top prize for the fbg is so much higher because they want to get more people to see that and play.

kind of like dk with the million dollar thing.

people see that high amount and want to join cause of it so they make it top heavy.

but in reality most players would rather than see the winner get a good amount, but still spread it out some

The prizes are too top heavy IMO. 20 thousand to 4 thousand is a big jump, probably be better if it went from 10 thousand to 4 thousand, and made the other places pay out a little bit more.

Of course I say that because I didn't finish first, but if I did I would have no problem with it
kind of thought the same thing, unless your in the top 10, you wont make much, but then again on a free contest its hard to complain.

i remember hearing on one podcast a few years ago, i think it was cecil say that the top prize for the fbg is so much higher because they want to get more people to see that and play.

kind of like dk with the million dollar thing.

people see that high amount and want to join cause of it so they make it top heavy.

but in reality most players would rather than see the winner get a good amount, but still spread it out some
it isn't a free contest if they advertise it as one of the perks for paying for the subscription

Users who are viewing this thread