What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Troubleshooting Draft Dominator Install Issues (1 Viewer)

Ariakis

Footballguy
Not sure if this should go in the windows apps section or here but I don't think it's the applicaiton but my laptop that's the problem. It seems to be the same issue for the DD, PD, and MFL Importer not isolated to one. It didn't happen last year ... and it installs just fine on my wife's laptop which is an exact clone of mine. I run Windows 7 Home Premium SP 1 64 bit.

First I get IPersistFile errors code 0x80070005 access is deined.
Second I get Unable to register the DLL/OCX:RegSvr32 for \system32\fpSpr60.ocx.
Third I get the same as above but for Tab32x30.ocx.

I've tried everything I can think of ... and it installs correctly in safe mode with networking.

If I hit ignore for each error while running normal it installs but doesn't actually install unless I uninstall the previous and delete all related folders which I haven't had to do before. The DD is then functional for everything except for pulling the latest projections ... and the MFL Importer gets an immediate error when trying to import. In safe mode with networking both these both work.

Running as admin and other obvious stuff doesn't help.

I've run Malwarebytes and checked everything I can within Windows.

I really don't want to reinstall Windows ... nothing else seems wrong with any other software ... any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also check my sig if you want to donate to some guys with jobs who want to a BBQ. Or you could donate to kids with AIDS or cancer, your call.

Users who are viewing this thread