Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dpatridge

Keeper help: Foles, Stacy, or Allen?

Can keep Nick Foles, Zac Stacy, or Keenan Allen.

Price is forfeiting my 15th round pick

QB: 1 pt for 50 yds, 6 for TD

RB & WR: 1 pt for 20 yds, 6 for TD, 1/2 pt PPR

Thanks!

Thanks for your input. I was leaning towards Stacy because of the lack of workhorse RB, with Foles as a close 2nd. Need to consider Allen a little more.

For me it's between Allen and Stacy. Allen will get more points for yardage and Stacy will get more TDs, less yardage. Might have to go with Allen as yardage is easier to predict than TDs are.

Allen for me. WR is generally the safest bet, injury wise, and Allen could put up fringe top 10 WR #s this year.

I have to admit this is surprising - I hadn't really considered Allen strongly because there is so much more depth at WR than at RB. I have the 5th pick in the draft so when I run mock drafts with Allen as my keeper, I end up with a RB combination along the lines of Lacy & Bernard.

When I run mock drafts with Stacy, I typically end up with Calvin & Bernard.

So would you rather have Calvin & Stacy or Allen & Lacy, with Bernard (or similar) as RB2?

Thanks for your input

Tough call, but I really like Allen this year. Not crazy about Stacy. Foles not a bad pick.

Please see mine below.

I ran the numbers from projections from this site and the Allen/Lacy side come out ahead by about 12 points, so it does come down to personal preference.