What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How quick will idp and offence projections be updated ? (1 Viewer)

kevthegrad

Footballguy
Week pre season 3 is a wrap and wondering how quick injuries and starters being named will be reflected in projections on the site?

Also, will the Draft Dominator for Windows be updated soon? I see that the site projections were updated by Dodds on the 24th, but the Draft Dominator for Windows still shows that projections were last updated on the 21st. I would love to have the Dominator updated in time for my draft tomorrow night.

Pietaster2 said:
Also, will the Draft Dominator for Windows be updated soon? I see that the site projections were updated by Dodds on the 24th, but the Draft Dominator for Windows still shows that projections were last updated on the 21st. I would love to have the Dominator updated in time for my draft tomorrow night.
Projections are being updated at least nightly this week. The MyFBG stuff (cheatsheets, etc.) reflects new projections pretty much immediately. For the Draft Dominator (both mobile and desktop), you may have to specifically get new projections. (The mobile version checks for new projections automatically, but I'm not sure how often. With the desktop version, you have to specifically tell it to download new projections.)

The Draft Dominator for Windows says August 21 because that's what comes with the current version of the DD when you download it. But once you're in the Draft Dominator, if you choose File --> Get New Projections, you'll have the most recent projections.

Last edited by a moderator:
kevthegrad said:
Week pre season 3 is a wrap and wondering how quick injuries and starters being named will be reflected in projections on the site?
News with particular impact, like Sam Bradford tends to get updated very quickly. Pretty much as soon as there is a good handle on the situation.

MT already answered the rest better than I so I'll leave it at that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pietaster2 said:
Projections are being updated at least nightly this week. The MyFBG stuff (cheatsheets, etc.) reflects new projections pretty much immediately. For the Draft Dominator (both mobile and desktop), you may have to specifically get new projections. (The mobile version checks for new projections automatically, but I'm not sure how often. With the desktop version, you have to specifically tell it to download new projections.)

The Draft Dominator for Windows says August 21 because that's what comes with the current version of the DD when you download it. But once you're in the Draft Dominator, if you choose File --> Get New Projections, you'll have the most recent projections.
Thanks very much for the explanation. I will now draft with confidence!

We update IDP every Wednesday at the very least and will update more often if there are any significant changes. Lots of little changes over the past couple of days with some cuts and injury updates, but nothing of real significance through last night. Just sitting down to catch up on today's happenings now. New number are on the way shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread