What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is bobby Wagner playing? (1 Viewer)

@JeneBramel
Note for those in Yahoo! leagues: Ignore the injury notations and check official injury report. Wagner and Burnett shouldn't be listed OUT.

No idea what's up with Yahoo! It's been a struggle between poor information and blowing up mid-draft over the past two weeks.

Wagner has been practicing since early last week. Burnett, too. Neither are on their respective team's injury report. Neither are in danger of missing tonight's game.

Welcome to Bobby Wagner ownership. Get used to plenty of assists at Qwest.

Last edited by a moderator:
No issues with their horrible scorekeeper here. 6-8 is more than fine for me.

But yeah, I watched every play of the game and any other scorekeeper in the league would have gave him something like a 10-4. He had 3 to 4 more solos easily......

Anyway you put it, the dude is a high energy beast and will tear it up this season.

No issues with their horrible scorekeeper here. 6-8 is more than fine for me.

But yeah, I watched every play of the game and any other scorekeeper in the league would have gave him something like a 10-4. He had 3 to 4 more solos easily......

Anyway you put it, the dude is a high energy beast and will tear it up this season.
I actually took flak (nazi spellcheck for flak) for taking the guy (yahoo league) and then playing him. Pretty happy even when they cut his 26 points to 'only' 20. While STILL being listed as out. :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread